Michael Jordan admits he used to be racist

If the NBA would have known about this during his playing days, they would have kicked him out of the league, and banned him for life from all NBA facilities.

wink

Michael Jordan Admits Racism: 'I Was Against All White People' - NBC News

He's lucky libs are hypocrites otherwise that admission would have destroyed him

Not really. Many years ago when I first moved to Chicago, I worked at a company that made print copies for architects. Working the machine next to me was a black guy named Nate. We became friends. One day he confided in me that he would never get on a bus if everyone on the bus were white. It wasn't that he hated white people, he was scared of white people. At first I thought it was a joke and then one day, we were riding the bus and when I got off, he got off. He was the only black guy on the bus and while he felt safe with me, he didn't feel safe alone. So he stayed at the stop and when a bus came up with another black person on it, he got on.

Seems he grew up in the south and had family that had been lynched. He moved to Chicago to distance himself from the racism, but found he could never get passed the fear. White Republicans will read this and scoff. Many blacks will read it and identify.

Forum List

Back