Michael Jordan admits he used to be racist

And.........that was before he became an adult. What is your excuse?

I don't hate anyone. Not then, not now. And I don't hold his past views against him.

Of course you do. Why are nutters afraid to admit that they hate? Did a nun hit you with a ruler or something?

First asshole, I'm Jewish. Second. I don't hate anyone. I hate what they try to force on other people, but I don't hate them. Quit projecting.

And.........that was before he became an adult. What is your excuse?

I don't hate anyone. Not then, not now. And I don't hold his past views against him.

That's not the only component of Racism.

Neither is hating a group of people. That hate may be justified by past injustices.

Feeling superior to other people based on your physical attributes, most importantly race?

That's racism.

Of course you do. Why are nutters afraid to admit that they hate? Did a nun hit you with a ruler or something?

First asshole, I'm Jewish. Second. I don't hate anyone. I hate what they try to force on other people, but I don't hate them. Quit projecting.

Of course you hate. You are one of the most hateful people here. A poll asking who is the most hateful USMB member would certainly include you.

Why not own it? You are filled with hate.

Many of us may have harbored racist attitude at one time in our lives. I hope we have gone beyond those days. There is really no justification for considering one group inferior because of their race, religion, or other characteristics. Dr. King was right when he said men should be judged by the "contents of their hearts.."

I wonder why this is news? Almost every Black person that experienced prejudice at one time or another was racist. Some take a lifetime to get over and some get lucky and meet non racist whites. Playing sports is a real easy way to meet white people that are not racist. I've been to Raleigh N.C. and they still have statues of Confederate traitors. At one statue I saw two homeless people laying together snuggled up at the bottom of the statue. A white guy and a black woman. I wish I had taken a picture.

Almost every Black person that experienced prejudice at one time or another was racist.

Everyone on earth experiences prejudice, but that doesn't turn us into racists. Why do you excuse black racism so easily? Oh that's right, youre a racist black guy.

Forum List

Back