93 year old woman shot by police

Was she on her property? was anyone in danger? If not. then the cops committed murder. And the person who called the police should be pretty guilty their call led to someone being killed.

It's interesting to see who immediately blames the victim. Compassionate Liberalism On Parade.

The woman was 93. It's highly likely she suffered in part from dementia, alzheimers, or was just disoriented.

My grandfather thought he was being held in a prison when he was put in a nursing home - and he would beg the attendants to help him escape. It was very sad.

The old woman might have had a similar delusion of being under attack.

Was she on her property? was anyone in danger? If not. then the cops committed murder. And the person who called the police should be pretty guilty their call led to someone being killed.

Does it matter where she was? According to you 2nd Amendment loons, you should be able to wave a gun around any time you want. You know, at the 7/11, grocery story, little league game. It really should not matter. Having that gun makes you feel pretty big, huh?

Unfortunate, but delusional or not if someone is acting irrationally and waving a firearm around while repeatedly refuses police commands to drop it, they get shot.

^^^ I remember seeing this happen during an episode of that show that used to be on named ER. The cop who shot the elderly lady walking around with the gun in her hand shot the woman in a fatal spot. To me, that was over the line, but the cop was never charged for it.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I don't believe that the woman deserved to die. She could have been shot in a less severe spot.

pearlie+golden.jpg

^^^93 year old Pearlie Golden

HEARNE – The police officer who shot and killed a 93-year-old woman is out of a job.

Saturday afternoon, the city council met to discuss taking possible disciplinary action against Officer Stephen Stem. It took them less than 30 minutes to reach a unanimous vote to fire him.

Stem responded to a 911 call Tuesday from Pearlie Golden’s nephew. She was upset about not being allowed to drive after failing a driver’s license renewal test.

<Article continues at http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/...cer-Who-Shot-93-year-old-Woman-258766311.html>

Last edited:
pearlie+golden.jpg

^^^93 year old Pearlie Golden

HEARNE – The police officer who shot and killed a 93-year-old woman is out of a job.

Saturday afternoon, the city council met to discuss taking possible disciplinary action against Officer Stephen Stem. It took them less than 30 minutes to reach a unanimous vote to fire him.

Stem responded to a 911 call Tuesday from Pearlie Golden’s nephew. She was upset about not being allowed to drive after failing a driver’s license renewal test.

<Article continues at Hearne City Council Fires Officer Who Shot & Killed 93-year-old Woman>

The officer needs to sue the city as soon as the investigation shows it was a clean shoot.

To put it plainly, the reason the cop is toast is mostly because the woman was black.

Be that as it may, if you're black don't ever call the police.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back