Miami Police Officer shows up to voting location in full uniform with a Trump mask on

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

He should be decorated, and when you say its not legal, do you mean like not legal like what Obama mole Chief Justice Roberts just did by allowing democrats to scam the constitutional mandate of when and where to vote? So, no, this cop is great guy and my hats off to him.... see you November 4th. :banana:

Yes, I agree. He should get an award so he can proudly wear it on a daily basis.

View attachment 404380

A position I am sure your left wing lying ass never qualified for.

Jealousy is a strong emotion.

Advertising for a political candidate inside the polls is illegal. He either needed to change masks for be asked to leave.
Would you like some cheese with that WHINE?;)

I did not whine. I stated facts about the law. If the police officer cannot follow the law, he doesn't get to vote. Just like everyone else.

I wonder how many fans of this man would be ranting and raving if he had worn a Biden mask in to vote.

At least he would be following the State Law wearing that mask. So that's two strikes against him.

He should be decorated, and when you say its not legal, do you mean like not legal like what Obama mole Chief Justice Roberts just did by allowing democrats to scam the constitutional mandate of when and where to vote? So, no, this cop is great guy and my hats off to him.... see you November 4th. :banana:

Yes, I agree. He should get an award so he can proudly wear it on a daily basis.

View attachment 404380

I take it you would be ok with an NFL owner demoting a player to water boy for kneeling in his uniform. Cool. I agree with you.

I am not a Trump supporter but a real quick bit of research for the state of Florida and Miami shows that what he did was not illegal in that state. It may have violated his police departments rules on political action while in uniform but from an elections point of view he seemed to be within his rights if he was there to vote.

You are not a Trump supporter.

If you support Biden, I am surprised you didn't change your screen name to Gracie is Bored.

I realize you might support third party candidates.

Then your name should be:

Gracie is Irrelevant.

Advertising for a political candidate inside the polls is illegal. He either needed to change masks for be asked to leave.

I did not whine. I stated facts about the law. If the police officer cannot follow the law, he doesn't get to vote. Just like everyone else.

I wonder how many fans of this man would be ranting and raving if he had worn a Biden mask in to vote.

At least he would be following the State Law wearing that mask. So that's two strikes against him.

I am getting some gym shorts that say "Biden can kiss it" on the ass-side.

On the front it says Camel-A can suck it.

Apparently this isn't illegal in Florida.

He has no idea which way voters are voting so how is he intimidating them? How does that make him a "rogue cop"?

Another troll thread?

Seriously ?

You have to ask ? (about being a troll thread).

Well its like me asking my kids if they did something wrong when I know they did. Tough to relay tone here. My bad.

Being Florida I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

He has no idea which way voters are voting so how is he intimidating them? How does that make him a "rogue cop"?

Another troll thread?

Seriously ?

You have to ask ? (about being a troll thread).

Well its like me asking my kids if they did something wrong when I know they did. Tough to relay tone here. My bad.

:D:D:D:D

The illegal part is he is in full Uniform. What needs to be done? I think the city needs another meter maid at best. That is how they would handle a female doing the same thing. Fair is Fair.

Nobody cares what you think needs to be done

The officer made a statement and probably knew the repercussions. Hat tip to him....while you and the boy bawl prog tears

Did I condemn him for his actions? No. Yes he knew the repercussions. Hope he likes the Meter Maid outfit. And he won't be able to take tips. Actually, he will still take tips. Before it was called bribes but a Meter Maid get's tips.

You're obsessed with meter maids

Listen up, Darryl Cvunt, that man has more conviction than you'll ever have. Now sit down

Most Meter Maids do. But that's the quickest way to become a Meter Maid. As for sitting down, already done.

You didn't explain why you have a non crazy certificate.

Lol

Good, now that I have a nice sample of where the self-professed conservative USMB posters stand on the issue, here's what the MiamiPD has to say about the matter...

Wearing a political mask in uniform is is unacceptable behavior and a violation of departmental policy.

Is having your squad car burned by some lunatic unacceptable behavior? You sure are acting mighty righteous right now, but i need to know where you stand on issues.

Being Florida I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Up to each state.

Daryl Hunt thinks it is illegal for him to vote in uniform. :cuckoo:

So let the Miami PD write up their official statement of displeasure and let everyone move on from this
pitiful little mouse fart of a tantrum.

Police unions are VERY strong and there are all sorts of steps that have to be taken before someone can just be summarily demoted, despite all the wet dreams of over active imaginations here.

View attachment 404380

I take it you would be ok with an NFL owner demoting a player to water boy for kneeling in his uniform. Cool. I agree with you.

It's the Owners team. It's a private company and pretty much can do what it wants. And what it wants is what the Owner says it wants. But the question is, would the other players play for the owner making stupid mistakes like that?

Cops operate on Discipline much lie the military does. The Job is just too dangerous not to maintain complete discipline at all times. That means, when you are in Uniform, NO Political Statements either by dress or vocal. Like the Military, most Cop shops don't tell you what you can say or do off duty unless it's pretty bad. Here is his new award.

1603223736014.png

I am not a Trump supporter but a real quick bit of research for the state of Florida and Miami shows that what he did was not illegal in that state. It may have violated his police departments rules on political action while in uniform but from an elections point of view he seemed to be within his rights if he was there to vote.

You are not a Trump supporter.

If you support Biden, I am surprised you didn't change your screen name to Gracie is Bored.

I realize you might support third party candidates.

Then your name should be:

Gracie is Irrelevant.

No I don't plan on voting for a third party candidate like Howie Hawkins or others. I will either leave that part blank on my ballot or I will write in someone that I appreciate and admire.

Forum List

Back