Miami Police Officer shows up to voting location in full uniform with a Trump mask on

Good, now that I have a nice sample of where the self-professed conservative USBM posters stand on the issue, here's what the MiamiPD has to say about the matter...

Wearing a political mask in uniform is is unacceptable behavior and a violation of departmental policy.

Well ok....now go stroke off and be happy you SJW....lol

Gawd I hate left loons

What should be done about this rogue cop?

Count his vote...
1603221239582.png

^Just like we counted theirs...

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

The illegal part is he is in full Uniform. What needs to be done? I think the city needs another meter maid at best. That is how they would handle a female doing the same thing. Fair is Fair.

Nobody cares what you think needs to be done

The officer made a statement and probably knew the repercussions. Hat tip to him....while you and the boy bawl prog tears

Good, now that I have a nice sample of where the self-professed conservative USMB posters stand on the issue, here's what the MiamiPD has to say about the matter...

Wearing a political mask in uniform is is unacceptable behavior and a violation of departmental policy.

Feel better now?

Can you let go of the crayons yet?

The illegal part is he is in full Uniform. What needs to be done? I think the city needs another meter maid at best. That is how they would handle a female doing the same thing. Fair is Fair.

The illegal part is he is in full Uniform.

Link to the statute he violated?

In my opinion if he was there to cast his vote and then go about his day then I don't have an issue with it but if he was there to work and to provide security for the voting location then I can see how there could be a problem with that.
?

Partisan displays at voting venues is illegal, regardless who is doing it.

I think that depends on the state that you live in.

Is this different than NFL players kneeling in support of BLM in full uniform before a game? Should the owner have the right to suspend them?

In my opinion if he was there to cast his vote and then go about his day then I don't have an issue with it but if he was there to work and to provide security for the voting location then I can see how there could be a problem with that.
?

Partisan displays at voting venues is illegal, regardless who is doing it.

BOO!!! Watches Jones wet himself and run away again

I don't recall you whining when the black dudes intimidated voters when your inglorious bastard Ears was running..... right?

Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

The officer made a statement and probably knew the repercussions. Hat tip to him....while you and the boy bawl prog tears

Did I condemn him for his actions? No. Yes he knew the repercussions. Hope he likes the Meter Maid outfit. And he won't be able to take tips. Actually, he will still take tips. Before it was called bribes but a Meter Maid get's tips.

Did I condemn him for his actions? No. Yes he knew the repercussions. Hope he likes the Meter Maid outfit. And he won't be able to take tips. Actually, he will still take tips. Before it was called bribes but a Meter Maid get's tips.

You're obsessed with meter maids

Listen up, Darryl Cvunt, that man has more conviction than you'll ever have. Now sit down

Forum List

Back