Miami Police Officer shows up to voting location in full uniform with a Trump mask on

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

The illegal part is he is in full Uniform. What needs to be done? I think the city needs another meter maid at best. That is how they would handle a female doing the same thing. Fair is Fair.

The term "meter maid" is sexist you misogynist POS!

Are you trying to say that this is somehow similar to the new Black panther voting intimidation?
exactly how was someone being intimidated?

Wow,another "Whatabout"ism. What's next, you going to being up Hillary, Obama and Hunter trying to defend something that is already deemed as against the Dade Police Department? And then I Rump with "whatabout Hitler and Stalin. This is cut and dried and the Force is going to do something to make him wish he had complied with the dress code. I vote for metermaid.

You probably can. He's going to be on 5th and North issuing parking citations. He's going to be easy to find.
You're just going to keep repeating something no matter how stupid and unlikely it is, isn't that right?
You are the kind of dope who just likes to stir the shit up.

1603224694990.png

You're a member...aren't you. Ideots for Prezident Bidumb.

Are you trying to say that this is somehow similar to the new Black panther voting intimidation?

Wow,another "Whatabout"ism. What's next, you going to being up Hillary, Obama and Hunter trying to defend something that is already deemed as against the Dade Police Department? And then I Rump with "whatabout Hitler and Stalin. This is cut and dried and the Force is going to do something to make him wish he had complied with the dress code. I vote for metermaid.
STill waiting for you to show us the law he violated by voting in uniform.......

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

Issue the rest of the force Trump masks too?

Oohhhh, then we get to do a temporary "Defunding" of the Police Department while they interview new Officers.

No. All you get is your house invaded and your car jacked.

Not mine. Our cops would never prance around with a political statement plastered on them. Stupid Cops need to work fast food or Convenience Stores.

Do you have a photo of the "non crazy" certificate from Dade? I'd be curious to see it

It's about two weeks before the election. With early voting every freaking mailbox is a "voting location". Is Miami supposed to shut the freaking city down? The Officer wasn't wasn't a Trump mask. A "Trump mask" is a rubber thing lefties like to wear on their favorite holiday, Halloween. The Officer was wearing a Covid mask that has the President's name on it. That used to be a good thing.
Wearing that type of mask in a polling place is a form of unlawful electioneering. UNLAWFUL is the operative word, especially for a police officer.

The TV News just covered this and reported that the Officer's Boss claimed the Officer will be disciplined. Don't hold your breath for that to happen.

Wearing that type of mask in a polling place is a form of unlawful electioneering. UNLAWFUL is the operative word, especially for a police officer.

The TV News just covered this and reported that the Officer's Boss claimed the Officer will be disciplined. Don't hold your breath for that to happen.
Unlawful = illegal, right?

Do you have a photo of the "non crazy" certificate from Dade? I'd be curious to see it

Then I suggest you contact the Dade Police Force. I am sure, after pay for it, they would gladly send you a copy while they laugh their assess off.

Pics have been posted in this thread fail of yours, idiot.
Uh huh...

Then I suggest you contact the Dade Police Force. I am sure, after pay for it, they would gladly send you a copy while they laugh their assess off.

You're lying.....we both know it.

No such thing as a non crazy certificate

Fckn dumbsss

Unlawful = illegal, right?

Sounds like this a bit more serious than just displaying the mask while in full Uniform. I still vote for Metermaid or maybe Cross Walk Attendant. Give him at least 2 weeks of that in hopes he quits. Maybe Rump will hire him. No one else will.

New Topics

Forum List

Back