Mexico President snubs Biden on his "Americas Summit".

OP seems to think it's all Biden's fault. Take it up with him.
It is because Biden is a pussy. All Biden has to do is tell the Cartel guy get your ass to LA. If you don't I close the border, harass your cartels, and then we might have a few Western Union transfer issues. Mexico is all about drug trafficking, human trafficking, and people here sending money back via Western Union.

Veggie Joe called this "Summit"...............and nobody is showing up.

Poor Joe.:(
Dictators getting to meet the US president does nothing good for us and adds legitimacy to their often illegitimate governments. It's unfortunate it turned out this way but these brutal assholes can never be treated with the same level of respect we give to elected leaders. If these other leaders have a problem with that maybe they can have their own little get together and see what Cuba or Venezuela can do for them.

Dictators getting to meet the US president does nothing good for us and adds legitimacy to their often illegitimate governments. It's unfortunate it turned out this way but these brutal assholes can never be treated with the same level of respect we give to elected leaders. If these other leaders have a problem with that maybe they can have their own little get together and see what Cuba or Venezuela can do for them.
A respected President could get leaders in the Americas to show up without them putting conditions on their attendance, Dumbass.

Your Vegetable Messiah is a worldwide joke.

interesting Xiden and obama had no issues meeting with rhe Castros…and xiden has no problem buying pil from venezuela…want to make the legit? give them money…

A respected President could get leaders in the Americas to show up without them putting conditions on their attendance, Dumbass.

he’s lost mexico, the UK…what’s next?

interesting Xiden and obama had no issues meeting with rhe Castros…and xiden has no problem buying pil from venezuela…want to make the legit? give them money…
Good point. Veggie Joe will beg the dictator in Venezuala to pump more oil to make up for what he took away from American producers, but...........

The cartels are making at least a billion dollars a month off Joey's open border policy.
The Mexican Gov't gets their split, so why should their Gov't kowtow to Sippy Cup!!

It makes no economic sense.

As I said it's unfortunate but the fact remains that these people want something from us but feel neglected. Is this the way to get more attention? Maybe but probably not.

As I said it's unfortunate but the fact remains that these people want something from us but feel neglected. Is this the way to get more attention? Maybe but probably not.
Um, so your theory is they gave your Vegetable Messiah the middle finger because they want something from us?

Is there any world leader who wants to be associated with, or even seen with, Joe Biden?

If Biden met with Cuban & the other two countries leader's you mouth breather's would ranting & raving about it.

Save your tears for Thursday, CLOWN.

If Biden met with Cuban & the other two countries leader's you mouth breather's would ranting & raving about it.

Save your tears for Thursday, CLOWN.
Um, show me where I said he should meet with them, Dumbass.

Why are you talking me then?
You said I should watch "real news" after I responded to your post saying "As I said". I wanted to know what "real news" you were on spewing your delusions, Dipshit.

Can you not keep up with WTF you post here?

Forum List

Back