Mexico President snubs Biden on his "Americas Summit".

They cancelled because Biden didn't invite Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua. Good example of you people bitching no matter what Biden does.
3 commie dictator countries lol.

They cancelled because Biden didn't invite Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua. Good example of you people bitching no matter what Biden does.
Are Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Cuba no longer part of the Americas? The great divider is going global. Has any American president ever been so thoroughly bitch slapped? Countries don't take Biden's calls, now they snub his invitations.

Your Vegetable Messiah is holding an "Americas Summit" and he will be the only one there. :auiqs.jpg:
(whisper)... where is everybody?.....

1654637892166.png

They were calling for dictator countries to not be invited------They refused JOe the fool because he talks shit and shits his pants.

Had he invited them you know you would bitch about Biden paling around with commies along with the rest of the hacks.
Hey asshole the issue is the Mexican President. I never said Biden was right or wrong. In this case Biden would be right not to invite them.

Hey asshole the issue is the Mexican President. I never said Biden was right or wrong. In this case Biden would be right not to invite them.
OP seems to think it's all Biden's fault. Take it up with him.

A show as the agenda is to combine Canada, Unted States and Mexico.

Biden was the one doing the inviting of the dictators-----------

Forum List

Back