mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
WHen did he blame them for all the country's problems?
i've answered this question like 4 times, scroll until you find a response from me to the same question, i would pretty much say the same thing to you as i did to them
Trump did not blame the Mexicans for all of our ills.
It's obvious you watched a 1 second bite and never listened to anything else he said about the many other issues facing our nation.
byte not bite but that's ok. prove me wrong then, give me specific examples (ones i can look up and watch video of him saying) that point to him not using mexicans as a scapegoat

It's figuratively taking a "bite" out of a movie or audio production and replaying just that bite.
You're a complete dumbshit.
the term refers to the word we use for a bit of computer data, a byte. i.e. a sound byte.
i don't expect you to know what a computer is though, it's that box that aol lives in.
The term sound bite comes from the early seventies computers were in their infancy and no computer speak had made its way into the vernacular. You are completely off base.

NO BORDERS! NO WALL! NO USA AT ALL!
that's the whole idea of communism lol. i get that you were trying to trivialize my argument but you really ended up epitomizing communism. a quick definition from a self proclaimed ancom because you all clearly don't know what communism is: a society that rejects capital and exists without class, money, or private property. the people would own the means of production, and the main governing body would act in the interest of the people.

A lot of talk about "the horrors they experience" and "what communism is." Do you have any experience with either outside of Google or the back of a textbook, kid?

Americans are people too. Diversity means hiring a non English speaking (north African guessing )Semolina to drive a RTD bus and doesn't know his route and runs red lights and blows trough stops & and cant speak to his passengers and needs translator (his brother as a translator in the back seat, no kidding) . On the Denver bus down federal boulevard 2010. This is the shit liberals do. They entitle undeserved morons and idiots under the title "diversity'".

" Owing Nothing To Others "

* Advocating Dissolution Of America *

i don't live in a very urban area. i don't think i've even met another person who's puerto rican in my town honestly. believe me, there's no immigrants here. if there were, i would offer asylum, but i have nobody to offer asylum to.
The best thing for america would be to be arrested for sedition and your citizenship revoked , and that is assuming you even are a citizen .

You do not understand the cost in real dollars and you figure it is okay that others be robbed of their private property and independence to satiate your laziness to get off your ass and fund your charity abroad .

You are the racist here , with a kill whitey agenda .

You do not understand the cost in real dollars and you figure it is okay that others be robbed of their private property and independence to satiate your laziness to get off your ass and fund your charity abroad .
The Empty Suit brigade in the District of Criminals are the theft gang- and, they give it to everyone around the world attempting to buy loyalty- THAT is a real cost- not to mention the lives spent and ruined over lies too numerous to mention- the federal reserve accepts your enslavement (and anyone who comes here) as collateral for loans that enslave future generations into infinity- income is private property confiscation through the threat of force or incarceration AND property loss-

The founding philosophy of this country is; all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- among these are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats in that philosophy-

Reading the ignorance displayed in public places shows just how failed the Public Education system is- and BTW, the "system" is paid for through confiscation of private property, i.e., taxes-

It's really sad that people born here show such emotional immaturity and ignorance born of arrogance because they feel they're better than someone else- and believe only they have certain rights- SMH- sad, sad state of affairs- the Duopoly Party head monkeys appreciate the follower monkey acolytes effort- congratulations all!

" Planet Of Apes That Are Not Monkeys Which Have Tails "

* Allegiance And Subverting Citizenship *

The founding philosophy of this country is; all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- among these are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats in that philosophy-
Prior formation of a social civil contract according to a constitution , individuals are subject to natural freedoms , and to improve their quality of life and opportunity for survival individuals exchange their natural freedoms for membership as a citizen of a greater individual of state , while all others not members remain subject to natural freedoms .

Individual liberty and provisions within the constitution apply to citizens first and foremost with equal protection , that is not equal endowment , is provisioned based upon an extension of privilege as determined by the citizens .

* Confusing Different With Bigotry And Uniqueness With Unfairness *
Reading the ignorance displayed in public places shows just how failed the Public Education system is- and BTW, the "system" is paid for through confiscation of private property, i.e., taxes-
It's really sad that people born here show such emotional immaturity and ignorance born of arrogance because they feel they're better than someone else- and believe only they have certain rights- SMH- sad, sad state of affairs- the Duopoly Party head monkeys appreciate the follower monkey acolytes effort- congratulations all!
Look around the planet and let us know why it is that multiculturalism is a one way onslaught for the dissolution of what remains as vestiges of japhetic peoples , while all other peoples arey entitled to their own autonomy and self determination , both homogeneous and numerically over represented globally .

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
Welcome to the boards latest lying imbecile.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
Yeah, I gotta watch my cat around the mexicans.

Individual liberty and provisions within the constitution apply to citizens first and foremost with equal protection , that is not equal endowment , is provisioned based upon an extension of privilege as determined by the citizens .
Can you show me that caveat in the philosophy, or even in the rules (constitution)? I may have over looked it.

But, let me point out something- UNalienable rights can not be traded, or given, or granted nor are they a privilege. INalienable rights are grants and privileges per the "courts" so stating- unalienable rights can only be restricted and or ignored-

Now, proceed with your showing me the caveats.

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.
yes it is, look up the definition of racism and eugenics

How about you post the "definition" that you thinks support your race baiting claim, you race baiting troll?

Which of course, he didn't do. So why you lying?
there's really no getting through to someone who's so dedicated to the taste of trump's boots, so i'm not gonna try. you probably say "don't tread on me" even though you'd happily let trump stomp your teeth in if it made him happy any day of the week.

Your inability to respect other people's opinions is just you having a closed mind. That you are rude about it, is just you being an asshole.

That you are only this rude online, is you being a coward.

My point stands. Trump did not do what you claimed he did. YOu are a liar.

there's really no getting through to someone who's so dedicated to the taste of trump's boots, so i'm not gonna try. you probably say "don't tread on me" even though you'd happily let trump stomp your teeth in if it made him happy any day of the week.

He do the best over linear????

He do the best over linear????
this has no meaning, try again

Your inability to respect other people's opinions is just you having a closed mind. That you are rude about it, is just you being an asshole.

That you are only this rude online, is you being a coward.

you really think i'm only this 'rude' to people online? i'll happily call a bootlicker a bootlicker any day of the week, and i'll call a fascist a fascist any day of the week.

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.
yes it is, look up the definition of racism and eugenics

How about you post the "definition" that you thinks support your race baiting claim, you race baiting troll?
ok.
rac·ism
/reɪsɪzəm/
Noun
  1. belief that there are distinct human races with inherent differences which determine their abilities, and generally that some are superior and others inferior.
  2. the policy, practice or (e.g. government or political) system or program of promoting this belief or promoting the dominance of one or more races over others.
got that one from the oxford dictionary.
eu·gen·ics
/judʒɛnɪks/
Noun
  1. a social philosophy or practice which advocates the improvement of human hereditary qualities through selective breeding, either by encouraging people with good genetic qualities to reproduce (positive eugenics), or discouraging people with bad genetic qualities from reproducing (negative eugenics), or by technological means.
got that one from oxford as well.

Failed punctuation we see
so you don't have a leg to stand on, and are instead attacking my sentence structure? just asking so i know if you lost this argument.

Failed punctuation we see
so you don't have a leg to stand on, and are instead attacking my sentence structure? just asking so i know if you lost this argument.
Lol you still can not form or punctuate a sentence. Not that an ignoramus like you will ever know

Welcome to the boards latest lying imbecile.
ok bootlicker.
what color is pennsylvania right now by the way?
oh, wait sorry, what about georgia?
oh shoot, i forgot, that one's also blue...

Forum List

Back