mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
He's buying votes- he is al least honest in his opinions- speking with forked tongue seems to be a trait people in the public eye have a tendency to do- R and D

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
He's buying votes- he is al least honest in his opinions- speking with forked tongue seems to be a trait people in the public eye have a tendency to do- R and D
both sides are definitely super deeply flawed, maybe beyond repair. both are full of liars and cheaters, but we still can't seem to escape either party. makes me scared for the future of the country.

If Donald Trump was doing that to Mexicans then why would Mexicans start voting for him in unprecedented numbers? I know lots of Mexicans, some are my friends. They aren't stupid and they are great people.

If Donald Trump was doing that to Mexicans then why would Mexicans start voting for him in unprecedented numbers? I know lots of Mexicans, some are my friends. They aren't stupid and they are great people.
it's interesting to me that you bring up that they aren't stupid and that they're great people. i never implied that they weren't. anyway, your point is fundamentally flawed in that you're neglecting the one thing every politician has in common: they're dirty liars. if i promised a pizza party for a group of 3rd graders if they get their reading log signed, they're gonna do that, regardless of if i intend to give them that pizza or not. the same is for when trump promises these outlandish things. people who live in poverty have to vote for whoever is going to (or says they're going to) make life cheaper.

Link?
hitler blamed germany's problems on the jews, as trump is doing with mexicans. objectifying them and making them seem like they're what's wrong with america. and if you believe that they are, his propaganda has worked.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
In that case, I'll stick with the Cubans and Colombians.

Link?
hitler blamed germany's problems on the jews, as trump is doing with mexicans. objectifying them and making them seem like they're what's wrong with america. and if you believe that they are, his propaganda has worked.
Except he hasn't.

Looks like you've blindly swallowed anti-Trump propaganda.

I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
lol wow this is an incredibly disgusting thing to read. i already know that you're lying to me. i've literally not once met a mexican person who fits the bill for any of what you just said. to posit that an entire group of people fits a single stereotype is frankly hilarious, as you claim to be an adult, yet you're completely closed off to the idea that mexican people are just the same as american people. maybe just maybe, we're all a bunch of stupid monkeys on a rock that's flying through the world and we're gonna die. and the sooner you can realize that, the sooner you can realize that you're no better than the dirtiest, filthiest person on this entire planet, because at the end of the day, we'll all die, and who'll be there to remember that you were the greatest person on earth? nobody. just try not to make life harder for other people and maybe we can make it less horrible for each other.

In that case, I'll stick with the Cubans and Colombians.
Cubans aren't so bad. Colombians are vicious. That's why they make such stellar gang bangers.

I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, i'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.

Forum List

Back