Immigrants are fleeing their 3rd World banana republics to come to our Banana Republic

Sorry Mexicans and Guatemalans. You are simply fleeing to a bigger banana republic with a bigger corrupt government. Obama built cages for your kids. Biden will rebuild them. You are better off at home.
But, with the election of Biden/Harris, it sent a message that their anchor baby can become president.

You'll never stop the flow of illegals now.

Please show us an article saying obama separated children from parents. Thank you.

" Encouraging Strife For Political Gain "

* Blame Yourselves *

Please show us an article saying obama separated children from parents. Thank you.
If the shit for brains left would enforce border policy , the family separations would not have an opportunity to occur .

How are they going to get separated and why would they bother to show up if they cannot get into the country ?

People get arrested in the us every day of the year and get temporarily separated from their family .

“People of color” are just dying to come here and be oppressed by our evil, racist society.

.....I was about to post that Harris/Biden/Dems will turn the USA into a shithole like Africa and Mexico
Look at California. It is a shithole already. Look at Los Angeles all kinds of crap been sold on the streets. It is like been in Tijuana. Newsom the governor of California set up a fund of taxpayer money to give to illegal aliens. To qualify for this program people had to be illegally in the country. US citizens and legal residents did not qualify. He gave them 500.00 dollars per illegal alien

Mexico is a Banana Republic?

What is the one resource?

Mexico is corrupt as fuck. As is the entirety of central America.

USA is every bit as corrupt as any of those countries.
Right wingers are moving us in that direction with their extra-Constitutional wars. The drug war is nothing but Prohibition and that form of Corruption.

Right wingers are moving us in that direction with their extra-Constitutional wars. The drug war is nothing but Prohibition and that form of Corruption.
Right wingers?
A large portion of “right wingers” oppose the war on drugs and are for decriminalization. I know I am.
The war on drugs has been a bipartisan cluster fuck since it began. No one group has clean hands regarding this.

Right wingers?
A large portion of “right wingers” oppose the war on drugs and are for decriminalization. I know I am.
The war on drugs has been a bipartisan cluster fuck since it began. No one group has clean hands regarding this.

I thought LEFT WINGERS say stereotyping is bad. Isn’t that what they say?

What about election faud?
Nothing but Hoax. Just like last election with the Russian, remember.

Forum List

Back