mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
WHen did he blame them for all the country's problems?
i've answered this question like 4 times, scroll until you find a response from me to the same question, i would pretty much say the same thing to you as i did to them
Trump did not blame the Mexicans for all of our ills.
It's obvious you watched a 1 second bite and never listened to anything else he said about the many other issues facing our nation.
byte not bite but that's ok. prove me wrong then, give me specific examples (ones i can look up and watch video of him saying) that point to him not using mexicans as a scapegoat
Well, it seems you are willing to invest the time, so...
Go to YouTube
Find any Trump interview or speech
and watch it.
no, i asked you to proved me with the stuff, i'm not taking time out of my day to look at some loser lie to a crowd of morons
You have a short attention span...
I can't help you.
lol ok bootlicker
Ad hominem...can't you deal with facts or are you all kleenex?
go ahead and call me out for using ad hominems when you've said time and time again that i must have some mental illness for being a leftist
can't you deal with facts?
You have not stated facts.

You claimed he blamed Mexicans for ALL of our problems and cannot back it up
just did. also i don't literally mean that trump blames mexicans for every single issue, i mean that he pins an unrealistic amount of responsibility on them.

Ok so now your backpedaling.

Actually he blames an appropriate amount of responsiblity on illegals.

Yes we have drugs and gangs and violence in this nation caused by our own citizens. Which is why it is smart to not let more in from other countries. It is idiotic to say " we have homegrown gangs so lets let in some more violent gangs from south of the border".

As I stated in an earlier post Mexico has far stricter limits on immigration from Nations south of their border and much harsher penalties for illegasl who come north. Why is it wrong for us to control our border?
i'm speaking to a wall. you're so lost in the dillusion of trumpism that you've ingratiated yourself into a complete simulacrum. you're citing data that doesn't exist, that's how deep in the simulacrum of trumpism you are. it's saddening.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.

When did he blame Mexicans.

Let me help you sugar cookie.

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.
i don't need help sugar cookie.
:)

Why do:
"these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now "?
let's put on our thinking caps for a second ok?
they're hunted down by gangs
their economy is horrendous
their kids are starving
sounds like some ok reasons to me

Hwo many are you taking in currently?
i've read it a couple times and i seriously can't derive any meaning from this. if you wanna try again, feel free, but that was completely unintelligable.

I apologize, let me try again?
How many illegal aliens are you currently supporting at your residence?
currently none, i live relatively far away from the southern border. if it were up to me, i would support as many as i could reasonably afford to, and i would defend them legally until the very end.
There are large numbers of illegal aliens in every city and county in the USA. Just go down to Home Depot any morning and you will find some. I'm sure they will be glad of free room and board at your house while they do day labor.
not where i live. again, i live relatively far from the southern border

That excuse doesn’t hold water, hypocrite.
i live over a thousand miles from the southern border. in a very small town. we know each other pretty much on a first name basis here. i mean it when i say that i have nobody to offer asylum.

What’s the nearest urban area?
pretty far.
quit trying to get my address fanboy
:talk2hand:

What state? Are you afraid to say what state you live in? No one is going to scour the entire state looking for some semi-literate nobody like you. You can relax about that.
name a single grammatical mistake i've made, not spelling or capitalization related
No punctuation

i've answered this question like 4 times, scroll until you find a response from me to the same question, i would pretty much say the same thing to you as i did to them
It's obvious you watched a 1 second bite and never listened to anything else he said about the many other issues facing our nation.
byte not bite but that's ok. prove me wrong then, give me specific examples (ones i can look up and watch video of him saying) that point to him not using mexicans as a scapegoat
Go to YouTube
and watch it.
no, i asked you to proved me with the stuff, i'm not taking time out of my day to look at some loser lie to a crowd of morons
I can't help you.
lol ok bootlicker
go ahead and call me out for using ad hominems when you've said time and time again that i must have some mental illness for being a leftist

just did. also i don't literally mean that trump blames mexicans for every single issue, i mean that he pins an unrealistic amount of responsibility on them.
Oh. Then you lied in your OP.
no i didn't, i used hyperbole. you do the same thing. have you ever said "gosh i'm gonna kill you" and not actually meant it? guess what. that's hyperbole

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.

Why do:
their kids are starving

i've read it a couple times and i seriously can't derive any meaning from this. if you wanna try again, feel free, but that was completely unintelligable.

currently none, i live relatively far away from the southern border. if it were up to me, i would support as many as i could reasonably afford to, and i would defend them legally until the very end.
There are large numbers of illegal aliens in every city and county in the USA. Just go down to Home Depot any morning and you will find some. I'm sure they will be glad of free room and board at your house while they do day labor.

i live over a thousand miles from the southern border. in a very small town. we know each other pretty much on a first name basis here. i mean it when i say that i have nobody to offer asylum.

pretty far.

What state? Are you afraid to say what state you live in? No one is going to scour the entire state looking for some semi-literate nobody like you. You can relax about that.
name a single grammatical mistake i've made, not spelling or capitalization related
No punctuation
nitpick

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.

Why do:
their kids are starving

pretty far.

No punctuation
nitpick
Truth hurts girl

Go to YouTube
and watch it.
I can't help you.
lol ok bootlicker

Yes we have drugs and gangs and violence in this nation caused by our own citizens. Which is why it is smart to not let more in from other countries. It is idiotic to say " we have homegrown gangs so lets let in some more violent gangs from south of the border".

As I stated in an earlier post Mexico has far stricter limits on immigration from Nations south of their border and much harsher penalties for illegasl who come north. Why is it wrong for us to control our border?
i'm speaking to a wall. you're so lost in the dillusion of trumpism that you've ingratiated yourself into a complete simulacrum. you're citing data that doesn't exist, that's how deep in the simulacrum of trumpism you are. it's saddening.
I cited no data at all I cited Mexican law which does exist and is rigidly enforced and they have never denied it.

You run in fear from the question I asked.

Go to YouTube
and watch it.
I can't help you.
lol ok bootlicker

Oh. Then you lied in your OP.
no i didn't, i used hyperbole. you do the same thing. have you ever said "gosh i'm gonna kill you" and not actually meant it? guess what. that's hyperbole

Ok its hyperbole.

Which is always a self defeating argument because it is not true.

And no I have never said I am going to kill someone without meaning it. In fact I have never said it all because such hyperbole can land you in prison.

Make an idle threat to kill someone and then they end up being murdered by someone else. Guess who is a suspect because you played with hyperbole?

Go to YouTube
and watch it.
I can't help you.
lol ok bootlicker

I cited no data at all I cited Mexican law which does exist and is rigidly enforced and they have never denied it.

i'm absolutely terrified of your question. truly scared.

Go to YouTube
and watch it.
I can't help you.
lol ok bootlicker

i'm absolutely terrified of your question. truly scared.
Yes you are.

Hence you STILL cannot answer it

It's figuratively taking a "bite" out of a movie or audio production and replaying just that bite.
You're a complete dumbshit.
the term refers to the word we use for a bit of computer data, a byte. i.e. a sound byte.
i don't expect you to know what a computer is though, it's that box that aol lives in.

Ya fucken dumbass...the word was coined in 1970.
Use the leftwing google ya fucken idiot.

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.

Why do:
their kids are starving

pretty far.

I pointed out several. As expected, you tried to move the goalposts instead of just growing a sack and admitting your many errors.

Go learn English or get the fuck out of my country. :fu:

NO BORDERS! NO WALL! NO USA AT ALL!
that's the whole idea of communism lol. i get that you were trying to trivialize my argument but you really ended up epitomizing communism. a quick definition from a self proclaimed ancom because you all clearly don't know what communism is: a society that rejects capital and exists without class, money, or private property. the people would own the means of production, and the main governing body would act in the interest of the people.
I think you need to show us ONE COUNTRY in the history of the world that has operated that way. Communism is far less equal than Capitalism. The ruling class lives like kings and everyone else lives like slaves.
communism is the absence of class, achieved by the abolishment of private property and enforced ownership of the means of production by the proletariat
Except that it’s never worked even close to that. The Pilgrams nearly starved to death trying a weak form of communism. The way humans are wired, if you don’t derive benefit from your work, you don’t work.

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.
yes it is, look up the definition of racism and eugenics
What if a Mexican doesn't want to live in Mexico?
Is that Mexican a racist?
no, it means they have a reason for wanting to leave. if we don't want them to live here, that means we're racist. it's not that hard.
Do you have any criticism for Mexican leaders?
a shit ton, yes, but that's not the topic of the conversation. i can't do a thing about how mexico governs their people, but i sure as hell have a voice in a country made by the people, for the people.
The problem is that people with your POV always criticize the US....never any other nation.
That dilutes your opinion.
because i don't have the right to criticize other countries' people, because i'm not one of them. the only insight i have is into the american people, because i am part of it. if anything, it demonstrates my unwillingness to speak on the part of someone else.
Are you a professional?
Do you live with your parents or are you on your own paying your own bills and taxes?
i am a professional, yes.
not quite sure what that question has to do with anything, but maybe you're just asking because you're obsessed with me
:love_ya4:
Not at all, I just want to know what motivates different people.
I live in NYS so my taxes are high.
NYC Liberals are fleeing NY in droves after the riots.
It's not mission statement of the US to save the entire world.
There is a massive amount of wealth South of the Border and no one gives a shit about anyone else.
it's the mission statement of the us to provide asylum to anyone that seeks it though. the process should be far less difficult than it is if we mean to take that goal seriously
Where did you get that idea? It may be your mission statement, but I can’t find it anywhere in our founding do uments

Nope. You claimed he did. Back up your claim.

But you've been asked this several times. No proof has materialized.
ok fine here ya go
trump said that his administration was “cracking down hard on the foreign criminal gangs that have brought illegal drugs, violence, horrible bloodshed to peaceful neighborhoods all across our country.” that's called poisoning the well. he's also put more families in ice, seperated more families, and let more people die in police custody. ms13 is that gang trump likes to ramble about, and it's not like that's only a thing from immigrants, it's a very real thing that exists here in the states.

your turn.
That’s a perfectly accurate statement. Ms13 in a Central American import. And no he hasn’t done anything unusual to illegal immigrants.

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.
yes it is, look up the definition of racism and eugenics
What if a Mexican doesn't want to live in Mexico?
Is that Mexican a racist?
no, it means they have a reason for wanting to leave. if we don't want them to live here, that means we're racist. it's not that hard.
Do you have any criticism for Mexican leaders?
a shit ton, yes, but that's not the topic of the conversation. i can't do a thing about how mexico governs their people, but i sure as hell have a voice in a country made by the people, for the people.
The problem is that people with your POV always criticize the US....never any other nation.
That dilutes your opinion.
because i don't have the right to criticize other countries' people, because i'm not one of them. the only insight i have is into the american people, because i am part of it. if anything, it demonstrates my unwillingness to speak on the part of someone else.
Are you a professional?
Do you live with your parents or are you on your own paying your own bills and taxes?
i am a professional, yes.
not quite sure what that question has to do with anything, but maybe you're just asking because you're obsessed with me
:love_ya4:
Not at all, I just want to know what motivates different people.
I live in NYS so my taxes are high.
NYC Liberals are fleeing NY in droves after the riots.
It's not mission statement of the US to save the entire world.
There is a massive amount of wealth South of the Border and no one gives a shit about anyone else.
it's the mission statement of the us to provide asylum to anyone that seeks it though. the process should be far less difficult than it is if we mean to take that goal seriously
Where did you get that idea? It may be your mission statement, but I can’t find it anywhere in our founding do uments
Communists want to hang the poem around the neck of the statue of liberty.

Forum List

Back