mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
WHen did he blame them for all the country's problems?
i've answered this question like 4 times, scroll until you find a response from me to the same question, i would pretty much say the same thing to you as i did to them
Trump did not blame the Mexicans for all of our ills.
It's obvious you watched a 1 second bite and never listened to anything else he said about the many other issues facing our nation.
byte not bite but that's ok. prove me wrong then, give me specific examples (ones i can look up and watch video of him saying) that point to him not using mexicans as a scapegoat
Well, it seems you are willing to invest the time, so...
Go to YouTube
Find any Trump interview or speech
and watch it.
no, i asked you to proved me with the stuff, i'm not taking time out of my day to look at some loser lie to a crowd of morons
You have a short attention span...
I can't help you.
lol ok bootlicker
Ad hominem...can't you deal with facts or are you all kleenex?
go ahead and call me out for using ad hominems when you've said time and time again that i must have some mental illness for being a leftist
can't you deal with facts?
You have not stated facts.

You claimed he blamed Mexicans for ALL of our problems and cannot back it up
just did. also i don't literally mean that trump blames mexicans for every single issue, i mean that he pins an unrealistic amount of responsibility on them.
Oh. Then you lied in your OP.
no i didn't, i used hyperbole. you do the same thing. have you ever said "gosh i'm gonna kill you" and not actually meant it? guess what. that's hyperbole
LOL! No rational person believes that. You just flat-out lied, boy.

" Owing Nothing To Others "

* Advocating Dissolution Of America *

i don't live in a very urban area. i don't think i've even met another person who's puerto rican in my town honestly. believe me, there's no immigrants here. if there were, i would offer asylum, but i have nobody to offer asylum to.
The best thing for america would be to be arrested for sedition and your citizenship revoked , and that is assuming you even are a citizen .

You do not understand the cost in real dollars and you figure it is okay that others be robbed of their private property and independence to satiate your laziness to get off your ass and fund your charity abroad .

You are the racist here , with a kill whitey agenda .
i was born in ohio. also you can't arrest and revoke citizenship for being of the mindset that our constitution should be honored.
Yet you advocate Communism, which requires the destruction of the Constitution.

Only a chickenshit hides behind the Constitution to seek its abolition.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.

Which of course, he didn't do. So why you lying?
there's really no getting through to someone who's so dedicated to the taste of trump's boots, so i'm not gonna try. you probably say "don't tread on me" even though you'd happily let trump stomp your teeth in if it made him happy any day of the week.

Your inability to respect other people's opinions is just you having a closed mind. That you are rude about it, is just you being an asshole.

That you are only this rude online, is you being a coward.

My point stands. Trump did not do what you claimed he did. YOu are a liar.
you really think i'm only this 'rude' to people online? i'll happily call a bootlicker a bootlicker any day of the week, and i'll call a fascist a fascist any day of the week.

Bullshit. I've met plenty of liberals in person. They are never like this. I used to wonder if assholes are more likely to go online, but more and more I realize, that you people are cowards.

My point stands. Trump did not blame all the countries problems on Mexicans. YOu are filthy liar.

Doesn't it seem odd to you, that you have to lie to defend your positions?

Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

1604754232190.png

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.
yes it is, look up the definition of racism and eugenics

How about you post the "definition" that you thinks support your race baiting claim, you race baiting troll?
ok.
rac·ism
/reɪsɪzəm/
Noun
  1. belief that there are distinct human races with inherent differences which determine their abilities, and generally that some are superior and others inferior.
  2. the policy, practice or (e.g. government or political) system or program of promoting this belief or promoting the dominance of one or more races over others.
got that one from the oxford dictionary.
eu·gen·ics
/judʒɛnɪks/
Noun
  1. a social philosophy or practice which advocates the improvement of human hereditary qualities through selective breeding, either by encouraging people with good genetic qualities to reproduce (positive eugenics), or discouraging people with bad genetic qualities from reproducing (negative eugenics), or by technological means.
got that one from oxford as well.

And there is nothing about limiting illegal immigration from Mexico that shows such a belief or advocates selective breeding.

Your claim is bullshit. YOu are just insulting people to marginalize them and their ideas so that you do not have to defend your policy positions based on their actual merits.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

Only to a Leftist is the desire to enforce EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS a "radical, right-wing" notion.

If they had any respect whatever for the Constitution, they would acknowledge that the existing immigration laws, by definition, manifest the will of the people, and if the will of the people were to change (e.g., to implement "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"), then that would have been done many years ago. But the peoples' representatives in Congress - that is to say The People - don't want that.

So we are left with refusal by the Lefties and the Deep State to actually enforce the laws that are currently on the books.

And the icing on the cake is that Leftists in the Federal Court system have decreed that all of the benefits of citizenship must be given to illegals, and hence more than 60% of them are supported by various aspects of our Social Safety Net, not to mention our public education system.

Maybe that's our true revenge on the border jumpers: their kids have to go to our crappy public schools.

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.

How about you post the "definition" that you thinks support your race baiting claim, you race baiting troll?
ok.
rac·ism
/reɪsɪzəm/
Noun
  1. belief that there are distinct human races with inherent differences which determine their abilities, and generally that some are superior and others inferior.
  2. the policy, practice or (e.g. government or political) system or program of promoting this belief or promoting the dominance of one or more races over others.
eu·gen·ics
/judʒɛnɪks/
Noun
  1. a social philosophy or practice which advocates the improvement of human hereditary qualities through selective breeding, either by encouraging people with good genetic qualities to reproduce (positive eugenics), or discouraging people with bad genetic qualities from reproducing (negative eugenics), or by technological means.

And there is nothing about limiting illegal immigration from Mexico that shows such a belief or advocates selective breeding.

Your claim is bullshit. YOu are just insulting people to marginalize them and their ideas so that you do not have to defend your policy positions based on their actual merits.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.
People on this board are alleging Obama asked illegals to vote instead of the citizens attending his rally.

Only to a Leftist is the desire to enforce EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS a "radical, right-wing" notion.

If they had any respect whatever for the Constitution, they would acknowledge that the existing immigration laws, by definition, manifest the will of the people, and if the will of the people were to change (e.g., to implement "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"), then that would have been done many years ago. But the peoples' representatives in Congress - that is to say The People - don't want that.

So we are left with refusal by the Lefties and the Deep State to actually enforce the laws that are currently on the books.

And the icing on the cake is that Leftists in the Federal Court system have decreed that all of the benefits of citizenship must be given to illegals, and hence more than 60% of them are supported by various aspects of our Social Safety Net, not to mention our public education system.

Maybe that's our true revenge on the border jumpers: their kids have to go to our crappy public schools.

I

ok.
rac·ism
/reɪsɪzəm/
Noun
eu·gen·ics
/judʒɛnɪks/
Noun

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.
People on this board are alleging Obama asked illegals to vote instead of the citizens attending his rally.

That has nothing to do with my post or this thread. I understand that you feel you have to say something, but that you cannot refute my point so that puts in you a bad postion.

But, I DON'T CARE. Address the topic or piss off.

" People Are Animals Too "

* When Direct Taxes Determe School Quality From Properties Both Rich And Poor *

The public schools attended in the us by children of illegal migrants are better than any lack of schooling they might have attended from whence they originated , which in no way makes it the responsibility of us peoples to surrogate their brood parasitism .

Last edited:

I

ok.
rac·ism
/reɪsɪzəm/
Noun
eu·gen·ics
/judʒɛnɪks/
Noun

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

That has nothing to do with my post or this thread. I understand that you feel you have to say something, but that you cannot refute my point so that puts in you a bad postion.

Only illegals don't care about express law. Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution.

I

ok.
rac·ism
/reɪsɪzəm/
Noun
eu·gen·ics
/judʒɛnɪks/
Noun

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

Only illegals don't care about express law. Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution.

I dismiss your sophist argument that immigration is not a function of government.

I

ok.
rac·ism
/reɪsɪzəm/
Noun
eu·gen·ics
/judʒɛnɪks/
Noun

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

I dismiss your sophist argument that immigration is not a function of government.

Nice try. There is also no appeal to ignorance of the law that is expressed.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
lol wow this is an incredibly disgusting thing to read. i already know that you're lying to me. i've literally not once met a mexican person who fits the bill for any of what you just said. to posit that an entire group of people fits a single stereotype is frankly hilarious, as you claim to be an adult, yet you're completely closed off to the idea that mexican people are just the same as american people. maybe just maybe, we're all a bunch of stupid monkeys on a rock that's flying through the world and we're gonna die. and the sooner you can realize that, the sooner you can realize that you're no better than the dirtiest, filthiest person on this entire planet, because at the end of the day, we'll all die, and who'll be there to remember that you were the greatest person on earth? nobody. just try not to make life harder for other people and maybe we can make it less horrible for each other.
Have you not payed attention to statistics?
Show us one predominantly brown community, city, state or nation that isn’t a disgusting crime ridden filthy shithole, show us the data...statistics that would compel good people to hope for a browner America.
My bet is; you’ll pretend you didn’t see this post.
UNDHHti.jpg

Hmmmm I think that you are confusing illegals with actual citizens aren't you there wacko??
reread that and realize that you're dehumanizing undocumented citizens in several ways. firstly, you decide to call them "illegals" which immediately implies that they're just objects, mere annoyances to be dealt with. then you also try to dichotomize humans, by positing that there are distinct groups of them, "illegals" and "actual citizens". this mentality is the exact same one that hitler used when scapegoating on the jews, he began by blaming them for an unreasonable amount of crimes, then escalated to dehumanization, until the populous was fine with concentration camps. i'm obviously not saying that trump is hitler, i'm simply acknowledging the disconcerting similarities between him and hitler.
Illegal, moron, means they are in or have tried to get in the country by circumventing the law. Now I realize that makes them adorable to you wackos but we have laws for a reason. And if you are so enamored with hitler maybe that tells you something aabout the idiot you just elected.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
lol wow this is an incredibly disgusting thing to read. i already know that you're lying to me. i've literally not once met a mexican person who fits the bill for any of what you just said. to posit that an entire group of people fits a single stereotype is frankly hilarious, as you claim to be an adult, yet you're completely closed off to the idea that mexican people are just the same as american people. maybe just maybe, we're all a bunch of stupid monkeys on a rock that's flying through the world and we're gonna die. and the sooner you can realize that, the sooner you can realize that you're no better than the dirtiest, filthiest person on this entire planet, because at the end of the day, we'll all die, and who'll be there to remember that you were the greatest person on earth? nobody. just try not to make life harder for other people and maybe we can make it less horrible for each other.
Have you not payed attention to statistics?
Show us one predominantly brown community, city, state or nation that isn’t a disgusting crime ridden filthy shithole, show us the data...statistics that would compel good people to hope for a browner America.
My bet is; you’ll pretend you didn’t see this post.
UNDHHti.jpg
Your link is not about all Mexicans.

Hmmmm I think that you are confusing illegals with actual citizens aren't you there wacko??
reread that and realize that you're dehumanizing undocumented citizens in several ways. firstly, you decide to call them "illegals" which immediately implies that they're just objects, mere annoyances to be dealt with. then you also try to dichotomize humans, by positing that there are distinct groups of them, "illegals" and "actual citizens". this mentality is the exact same one that hitler used when scapegoating on the jews, he began by blaming them for an unreasonable amount of crimes, then escalated to dehumanization, until the populous was fine with concentration camps. i'm obviously not saying that trump is hitler, i'm simply acknowledging the disconcerting similarities between him and hitler.
Illegal, moron, means they are in or have tried to get in the country by circumventing the law. Now I realize that makes them adorable to you wackos but we have laws for a reason. And if you are so enamored with hitler maybe that tells you something aabout the idiot you just elected.
Right wingers can't seem to obey express law either. Yet, only the less fortunate are illegal according to the true witness bearing challenged right wing.

Forum List

Back