mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
If Donald Trump was doing that to Mexicans then why would Mexicans start voting for him in unprecedented numbers? I know lots of Mexicans, some are my friends. They aren't stupid and they are great people.
it's interesting to me that you bring up that they aren't stupid and that they're great people. i never implied that they weren't. anyway, your point is fundamentally flawed in that you're neglecting the one thing every politician has in common: they're dirty liars. if i promised a pizza party for a group of 3rd graders if they get their reading log signed, they're gonna do that, regardless of if i intend to give them that pizza or not. the same is for when trump promises these outlandish things. people who live in poverty have to vote for whoever is going to (or says they're going to) make life cheaper.
Donald Trump never blamed Mexicans for all of the country's problems so your whole premise is based on fiction. He is working a solution for the DACA youth and he has done more to improve the quality of life for Hispanics than Obama ever did.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
In that case, I'll stick with the Cubans and Colombians.
Cubans aren't so bad. Colombians are vicious. That's why they make such stellar gang bangers.
jesus christ ok, how about you take a break from the internet and go back to complaining about masks. clearly you're getting cranky because you've been up for too long watching the weather channel

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
Cubans aren't so bad. Colombians are vicious. That's why they make such stellar gang bangers.
jesus christ [sic]ok, how about you take a break from the internet ...

Do you really think Jesus spends a lot of time on the internet?

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
If Donald Trump was doing that to Mexicans then why would Mexicans start voting for him in unprecedented numbers? I know lots of Mexicans, some are my friends. They aren't stupid and they are great people.
it's interesting to me that you bring up that they aren't stupid and that they're great people. i never implied that they weren't. anyway, your point is fundamentally flawed in that you're neglecting the one thing every politician has in common: they're dirty liars. if i promised a pizza party for a group of 3rd graders if they get their reading log signed, they're gonna do that, regardless of if i intend to give them that pizza or not. the same is for when trump promises these outlandish things. people who live in poverty have to vote for whoever is going to (or says they're going to) make life cheaper.
Donald Trump never blamed Mexicans for all of the country's problems so your whole premise is based on fiction. He is working a solution for the DACA youth and he has done more to improve the quality of life for Hispanics than Obama ever did.
ok let's go one point at a time here. my premise (thanks for asking about my premise by the way, it really helps you have a better idea of what i mean before you attack it) was that trump's tactics of hypergeneralizing mexicans as rapists, thieves, and murderers is eerily similar to hitler's tactics that consisted of the same thing, simply pointed at jews. if you can name me 5 things trump has done to improve life for hispanics (we weren't even talking about hispanics by the way, we were talking about immigrants), i'll take you seriously. obviously i'm not your teacher, but sources would be appreciated, you conservatives never seem to have sources to back up your outlandish claims.

jesus christ [sic]ok, how about you take a break from the internet ...

Do you really think Jesus spends a lot of time on the internet?
i used jesus christ as an expression of disgust toward her racism

lol wow this is an incredibly disgusting thing to read. i already know that you're lying to me. i've literally not once met a mexican person who fits the bill for any of what you just said. to posit that an entire group of people fits a single stereotype is frankly hilarious, as you claim to be an adult, yet you're completely closed off to the idea that mexican people are just the same as american people. maybe just maybe, we're all a bunch of stupid monkeys on a rock that's flying through the world and we're gonna die. and the sooner you can realize that, the sooner you can realize that you're no better than the dirtiest, filthiest person on this entire planet, because at the end of the day, we'll all die, and who'll be there to remember that you were the greatest person on earth? nobody. just try not to make life harder for other people and maybe we can make it less horrible for each other.
Typical mexican IN the United States Man who raped his fiancée’s dog to death will serve 60 days in an Oregon jail
Typical Mexican IN Mexico

That's the most disgusting thing I ever read but that's what they are like.

Link?
hitler blamed germany's problems on the jews, as trump is doing with mexicans. objectifying them and making them seem like they're what's wrong with america. and if you believe that they are, his propaganda has worked.
Except he hasn't.

Looks like you've blindly swallowed anti-Trump propaganda.
looks like you've blindly swallowed pro-trump propaganda

lol wow this is an incredibly disgusting thing to read. i already know that you're lying to me. i've literally not once met a mexican person who fits the bill for any of what you just said. to posit that an entire group of people fits a single stereotype is frankly hilarious, as you claim to be an adult, yet you're completely closed off to the idea that mexican people are just the same as american people. maybe just maybe, we're all a bunch of stupid monkeys on a rock that's flying through the world and we're gonna die. and the sooner you can realize that, the sooner you can realize that you're no better than the dirtiest, filthiest person on this entire planet, because at the end of the day, we'll all die, and who'll be there to remember that you were the greatest person on earth? nobody. just try not to make life harder for other people and maybe we can make it less horrible for each other.
Typical mexican IN the United States Man who raped his fiancée’s dog to death will serve 60 days in an Oregon jail
Typical Mexican IN Mexico

That's the most disgusting thing I ever read but that's what they are like.
don't you have a black lives matter parade to be complaning about? go somewhere else and be racist, i'm done laughing at you here

Link?
hitler blamed germany's problems on the jews, as trump is doing with mexicans. objectifying them and making them seem like they're what's wrong with america. and if you believe that they are, his propaganda has worked.
Except he hasn't.

Thanks for proving you never watched Trump complete a full sentence.

Trump loves mexicans...as long as they come into our country LEGALLY.

Doesn't seem too much to ask.
except the process is almost completely impossible. you fail to realize that if it was super duper easy, immigrants would be doing it all day long. they need to break the law because there's no other realistic way for them to escape the lives they are fleeing from.

Link?
Except he hasn't.

i've watched full interviews with him, entire press conferences, the man is only capable of base-level populism.

before you get angry at me for using a big word you don't know, populism is the idea of saying whatever will make you look best to the public at that time.

Trump loves mexicans...as long as they come into our country LEGALLY.

Doesn't seem too much to ask.
except the process is almost completely impossible. you fail to realize that if it was super duper easy, immigrants would be doing it all day long. they need to break the law because there's no other realistic way for them to escape the lives they are fleeing from.
The issue is the sheer numbers of everyone South of the Borders fleeing from their Brown Drug Lords to our glorious Honky supplied welfare nation.

Link?
Except he hasn't.

i've watched full interviews with him, entire press conferences, the man is only capable of base-level populism.

before you get angry at me for using a big word you don't know, populism is the idea of saying whatever will make you look best to the public at that time.
Yeah, doing what's good for US citizens is base-level populism.
You are mentally ill.

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.

Trump never said that "all" Mexicans are a problem. He did say that "some" of the people coming over our southern border are rapists, murderers and thieves, which via the various crimes being committed by illegal migrants and their arrests, makes the statement a valid one.

Forum List

Back