mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.

When did he blame Mexicans.

Let me help you sugar cookie.

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.
i don't need help sugar cookie.
:)

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, I'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.
I actually have seen how liberal democrats sell out to cheap Mexican labor. People with money, whatever party. Since the early 90's I've seen middle class working jobs lost to...people of questionable immigrants. Its cheaper to replace American labor with foreign laborers and destroy unions, and call it nicy nice diversity. Its lie and that's what liberals do best.
i agree that liberals are liars, but you need to realize why these people are willing to work for such low wages. it has to do less with "death to america" and more with it being the only way they can raise their kids in a place where they can succeed.

Sorry,we dont owe them that.
How about they stay in their own country and make changes...you know,like when we told the Brits to fuck off.

Link?
hitler blamed germany's [sic] problems on the jews [sic], as trump is doing with mexicans [sic]. .....

Mexicans are Jewish? That's weird.

Well there was Juan Epstein, the guy on "Welcome Back Cotter."

th

He was Puerto Rican, you bigot.

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, I'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.
I actually have seen how liberal democrats sell out to cheap Mexican labor. People with money, whatever party. Since the early 90's I've seen middle class working jobs lost to...people of questionable immigrants. Its cheaper to replace American labor with foreign laborers and destroy unions, and call it nicy nice diversity. Its lie and that's what liberals do best.
i agree that liberals are liars, but you need to realize why these people are willing to work for such low wages. it has to do less with "death to america" and more with it being the only way they can raise their kids in a place where they can succeed.

Sorry,we dont owe them that.
How about they stay in their own country and make changes...you know,like when we told the Brits to fuck off.
lol ok fascist. look up what fascism is and try to tell me you aren't one.
i'll be here

Trump loves mexicans...as long as they come into our country LEGALLY.

Doesn't seem too much to ask.
except the process is almost completely impossible. you fail to realize that if it was super duper easy, immigrants would be doing it all day long. they need to break the law because there's no other realistic way for them to escape the lives they are fleeing from.

That is not a logical conclusion.

Link?
hitler blamed germany's [sic] problems on the jews [sic], as trump is doing with mexicans [sic]. .....

Well there was Juan Epstein, the guy on "Welcome Back Cotter."

th

He was Puerto Rican, you bigot.
i'm puerto rican, you moron

Hitler blamed Germany's problems on Mexicans? That's weird.

Its quite clear the leftist meant that Trump is blaming all of Germany's problems on the Mexicans.

duh

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

Sorry cupcake,that still doesnt make it legal.
If a guy is poor in America is it okay for him to rob a liquor store?

hes not blaming Mexicans for all the nations problems .
where did you come up with that?
"they're rapists, murderers"
if you can't see the parallels between that and hitler's antisemetic propaganda, you're a lost cause

Link?

are you stupid

Are you anti-Semitic in addition to being only semi literate?

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.

Why do:
"these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now "?

It is sad.

Sad choice.

If a guy is poor in America is it okay for him to rob a liquor store?

The answer to this question interests me greatly.

Link?

are you stupid

it's really funny, i consistently find myself hoping you post responses because they're absolutely hilarious. like there isn't a single post you've written i haven't laughed at

It is sad.

Sad choice.

What are their children dying from?

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.

Why do:
"these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now "?
let's put on our thinking caps for a second ok?
they're hunted down by gangs
their economy is horrendous
their kids are starving
sounds like some ok reasons to me

Link?

are you stupid

it's really funny, i consistently find myself hoping you post responses because they're absolutely hilarious. like there isn't a single post you've written i haven't laughed at

There isn’t a single one you have responded to in proper English either.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

What are their children dying from?
starvation, murder, malnutrition, abandonment, poverty, diseases, etc

Forum List

Back