Mexican Train Derails With 1,000 Illegal Immigrants Riding On Top

The train derailed in Oaxaca. that's in the extreme southwest of Mexico.

Yet those gung ho Conservatives want to call the passengers "illegal immigrants" even as they were better than eight hundred miles from the border.

Gays, women, children, the poor, the American worker, Latinos. Is there anyone left for the contemporary American Conservative to hate and fear?

And yet they say we're a "Christian Nation" built on "Christian" values. Hogwash. These hammer headed Conservatives are no more Christian than the Great Wall of China.

Yet those gung ho Conservatives want to call the passengers "illegal immigrants" even as they were better than eight hundred miles from the border.

Gays, women, children, the poor, the American worker, Latinos. Is there anyone left for the contemporary American Conservative to hate and fear?

And yet they say we're a "Christian Nation" built on "Christian" values. Hogwash. These hammer headed Conservatives are no more Christian than the Great Wall of China.

And kill them all; some are also buying incredible stories of Obama personally ordering thousands of government workers to flood the US with illegal entrants, fly planes over Central America to get the entrants here, the list goes on. :cuckoo:

And kill them all; some are also buying incredible stories of Obama personally ordering thousands of government workers to flood the US with illegal entrants, fly planes over Central America to get the entrants here, the list goes on. :cuckoo:
When you political thinking is motivated by hatred, fear and suspicion, any story that re-enforces a narrow, jingoistic and ill-informed world view simply acts as a rationalization for warped thinking.

Obvious misinformation like this is why the Repubs lost the last election.

Really ?

Let me know when millions of uneducated Canadians begin pouring over our northern border, driving the wages down on our blue collar jobs until they are slave wages, and looking for American taxpayers to pay for their healthcare via hospital emergency rooms, and pay to feed their huge families.

Let me know when this happens, I'll be happy to come back and edit my post.

Yes really. I can do you one better. Show me a link that says 99% of illegal immigration is from the south. I am open to learning the truth.

I didn't say, 99% of our illegal immigration COMES from the south, I said 99% of our illegal PROBLEM comes from the south.

There's a big difference, let me explain.

When I say "problem" I'm referring to the quality of the illegal. The ones pouring over our southern border, are low-skilled uneducated people with lots of kids who need services. The ones that do work hard at ridiculously low paying jobs, send much of the money back south to other family members, and other nations economy. It's one reason the president of Mexico wants this to continue, because many of those earned American dollars end up back in his country.
While these people are here, many times they bankrupt hospitals whose emergency rooms get used as doctor offices. The law requires they get treated, so they have no choice but to treat them, and unless other paying patients can make up the difference, many of these hospitals either have to eat the cost, or they go belly up.

Illegals cost this country billions of dollars, they use services, they drive blue collar wages down, and much of the money they earn leaves the U.S.

Now when I said 99%, yeah I was exaggerating, but come on, you know as well as I illegals are not nor have they ever been massing on our northern border.

The ones that are in the country from outside Central or South America, much of the time are educated professionals, people who do not expect the American taxpayer to pay their way.

And just for the record, I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a Christian. Although I love my Christian brothers and sisters here in my Christian nation of the United States.

And also for the record, I don't nor have I ever claimed to have compassion for illegals.
If I could, I would send them all back, even the ones who have been here for years.

And also, I am not nor have I called for to "kill them all".
I would "deport them all" however !

Yes really. I can do you one better. Show me a link that says 99% of illegal immigration is from the south. I am open to learning the truth.

Perhaps you could enlighten us on where illegal immigration is coming from. Are they swimming the Atlantic or the Pacific? What percentage of illegals do you think are crossing into the US from Canada?

Stop deflecting and help Digital Drifter prove his statement. Are 99% of illegals coming from the southern border?

It's not deflecting. It's further defining the parameters of the truth you want to learn. You doubt the claim and that you want to know the truth. So it's fair to ask you a question in return since you have doubts. If not from the south, that leaves three other directions. Where do YOU think it's coming from?

Really ?

Let me know when millions of uneducated Canadians begin pouring over our northern border, driving the wages down on our blue collar jobs until they are slave wages, and looking for American taxpayers to pay for their healthcare via hospital emergency rooms, and pay to feed their huge families.

Let me know when this happens, I'll be happy to come back and edit my post.

I didn't say, 99% of our illegal immigration COMES from the south, I said 99% of our illegal PROBLEM comes from the south.

There's a big difference, let me explain.

When I say "problem" I'm referring to the quality of the illegal. The ones pouring over our southern border, are low-skilled uneducated people with lots of kids who need services. The ones that do work hard at ridiculously low paying jobs, send much of the money back south to other family members, and other nations economy. It's one reason the president of Mexico wants this to continue, because many of those earned American dollars end up back in his country.
While these people are here, many times they bankrupt hospitals whose emergency rooms get used as doctor offices. The law requires they get treated, so they have no choice but to treat them, and unless other paying patients can make up the difference, many of these hospitals either have to eat the cost, or they go belly up.

Illegals cost this country billions of dollars, they use services, they drive blue collar wages down, and much of the money they earn leaves the U.S.

Now when I said 99%, yeah I was exaggerating, but come on, you know as well as I illegals are not nor have they ever been massing on our northern border.

The ones that are in the country from outside Central or South America, much of the time are educated professionals, people who do not expect the American taxpayer to pay their way.
So, to sum up, uneducated, poorly trained people are a detriment to American society. Would you then agree that funding our schools should be a national priority? Or do you think we should eliminate the Department of Education?

Immigrants send money overseas which removes it from our economy. Should millionaires and billionaires follow Mitt Romney's example and put their cash in off shore accounts, or should that money be subject to American taxation, thus bringing it back into our economy?

Immigrants use the emergency rooms at hospitals as doctor's offices. During the debate over Obamacare, Conservatives maintained that the uninsured still had access to health care by simply going to the emergency room. Was that a responsible talking point, or is it still a valid and responsible course of action?

Blue collar jobs have been outsourced to Latin America and Asia by the bushel. Is it immigrants driving down wages, or is that the result of decisions in the executive suite? And as to outsourcing, if companies can save millions doing that to workers, why haven't they done the same with their executives? If outsourcing labor costs is a grand way to conduct business, why not go all the way and outsource boards of directors and CEOs?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on where illegal immigration is coming from. Are they swimming the Atlantic or the Pacific? What percentage of illegals do you think are crossing into the US from Canada?

Stop deflecting and help Digital Drifter prove his statement. Are 99% of illegals coming from the southern border?

It's not deflecting. It's further defining the parameters of the truth you want to learn. You doubt the claim and that you want to know the truth. So it's fair to ask you a question in return since you have doubts. If not from the south, that leaves three other directions. Where do YOU think it's coming from?

You deflected. What good is asking me where I think they come from if my post was pointing out the false or purposely misleading information?

And also, I am not nor have I called for to "kill them all".
I would "deport them all" however !

No other option, though a few children may be adopted.

Contemporary american conservatives are religious in their own way though. Others wait for the messiah or jesus to return. Modern conservatives wait to be trickled down upon like reagan promised.

They were still in Mexico when the train derailed... They weren't illegal...

Just sayin'...

They may not have been Mexican so they may have been illegals and likely were from Guatamala.

Which is remarkable because a few years back, the Mexican government was rather strict when it came to illegal immigrants in their country, deporting them post haste. Maybe they're getting kickbacks for letting the young hopefuls through...

Do you think we could mimic Mexico and send them North to Canada? heh heh heh!
just kidding!

Give me your tired, your poor, 
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, 
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. 
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, 
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

You do realize that when that was written....which is a philosophy, not a law......there was no welfare state in the US, don't you? We controlled the number of immigrants and turned back undesirables. Once here, they had to make their own way. There was no government assistance. Are you good with a return to that?

I'm good with it. But they'll need to secure the borders both north and south first...

Actually, if these "immigrants" were vetted the same way, and there was no welfare state, no freebies, they wouldn't bother coming here at all. Securing the borders would not be necessary. Face it, most of these blood suckers are here for the handouts, not to work and build a new life, to contribute to the US and become citizens of this nation. They are here for whatever free goodies are being promised.

You do realize that when that was written....which is a philosophy, not a law......there was no welfare state in the US, don't you? We controlled the number of immigrants and turned back undesirables. Once here, they had to make their own way. There was no government assistance. Are you good with a return to that?

Good post !

Guarantee you no Dimocrat of today would ever want to end ANY government handout program.

Why would you end welfare if not everyone has a job?

Surprising how many would suddenly find jobs if welfare were unavailable. What not try it and see?

They may not have been Mexican so they may have been illegals and likely were from Guatamala.

Which is remarkable because a few years back, the Mexican government was rather strict when it came to illegal immigrants in their country, deporting them post haste. Maybe they're getting kickbacks for letting the young hopefuls through...

Do you think we could mimic Mexico and send them North to Canada? heh heh heh!
just kidding!

I've often wondered why illegals don't go all the way to Canada. Canada has much more of what illegals and liberals want. Government care. I truly believe both would be much happier in Canada.

Why would you end welfare if not everyone has a job?

I'm okay with temporary safety nets, Dimocrats however want them to be permanent hammocks.

They have to be permanent unless you know of someway that everyone will always have a job? What about people that are physically unable to work?

Sure, what if they're unwilling to work because they think they are too good to flip a burger, if that's all that's available to them? How about all those who bought into the myth that a university education, regardless of how useless their degree may be (womyn's studied, underwater basket-weaving, whatever), would buy them a well-paying job...all the while remaining ignorant that when there are more applicants for a limited number of jobs requiring such specialization would mean that some would have to find some other work? What about those who just don't like the idea of working because they make more money living off the public dole?
There are a lot of useless eaters out there who deserve to die in the gutters if they will not help themselves. That being the case, why should any of us give a flying shit whether we get to help them?

I have an even better idea, why don't you post some links that prove what has been claimed is a falsehood?

Forum List

Back