Mexican Train Derails With 1,000 Illegal Immigrants Riding On Top

Give me your tired, your poor, 
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, 
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. 
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, 
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

You do realize that when that was written....which is a philosophy, not a law......there was no welfare state in the US, don't you? We controlled the number of immigrants and turned back undesirables. Once here, they had to make their own way. There was no government assistance. Are you good with a return to that?

I'm good with it. But they'll need to secure the borders both north and south first...

They're illegally in Mexico. So now let's hope they become Mexico's problem. Can we not get one grenade on thos tracks and take them out for a very long time?

Since we know about this train, seems like we could view it as a homeland security target.

Get the drones fired up.

Kill 1,000 humans without a second thought, reprehensible.

I'm talking about the train itself. If it's known to be used to get illegals to our border, then take it out along with the tracks and infrastructure. I don't mean bomb it when there are people aboard, wait until it's idle, or heading south when illegals are not on board.

You do realize that when that was written....which is a philosophy, not a law......there was no welfare state in the US, don't you? We controlled the number of immigrants and turned back undesirables. Once here, they had to make their own way. There was no government assistance. Are you good with a return to that?

Good post !

Guarantee you no Dimocrat of today would ever want to end ANY government handout program.

I'm good with it. But they'll need to secure the borders both north and south first...

With emphasis on the southern border, let's be honest, that's where 99% of our illegal problem comes from.

Good post !

Guarantee you no Dimocrat of today would ever want to end ANY government handout program.

Why would you end welfare if not everyone has a job?

With emphasis on the southern border, let's be honest, that's where 99% of our illegal problem comes from.

Obvious misinformation like this is why the Repubs lost the last election.

It seems dishonest to refer to them as "children", eliciting a response based on a mental image of toddlers and grammar school age kids rather than what seems to be mid to late age teens; probably considered adults in their home countries...

8765844.jpg

Good post !

Why do you think it's the government's job to feed, clothe, shelter and educate anyone? Where do you find that in the constitution. Where do you find that as a government function until recent history?

And WHY....when we have a record number of people unemployed in our nation does our President choose to ignore immigration law and allow illegal aliens to cross our border and live here?

It seems dishonest to refer to them as "children", eliciting a response based on a mental image of toddlers and grammar school age kids rather than what seems to be mid to late age teens; probably considered adults in their home countries...

8765844.jpg

Keep in mind that under the wonderful ACA, the designation of "children" can now range up to 26 years of age. There is a reason that the government was requesting adult sized underwear.

Good post !

I'm okay with temporary safety nets, Dimocrats however want them to be permanent hammocks.

Good post !

I'm okay with temporary safety nets, Dimocrats however want them to be permanent hammocks.

They have to be permanent unless you know of someway that everyone will always have a job? What about people that are physically unable to work?

Really ?

Let me know when millions of uneducated Canadians begin pouring over our northern border, driving the wages down on our blue collar jobs until they are slave wages, and looking for American taxpayers to pay for their healthcare via hospital emergency rooms, and pay to feed their huge families.

Let me know when this happens, I'll be happy to come back and edit my post.

Really ?

Let me know when millions of uneducated Canadians begin pouring over our northern border, driving the wages down on our blue collar jobs until they are slave wages, and looking for American taxpayers to pay for their healthcare via hospital emergency rooms, and pay to feed their huge families.

Yes really. I can do you one better. Show me a link that says 99% of illegal immigration is from the south. I am open to learning the truth.

Really ?

Yes really. I can do you one better. Show me a link that says 99% of illegal immigration is from the south. I am open to learning the truth.

Perhaps you could enlighten us on where illegal immigration is coming from. Are they swimming the Atlantic or the Pacific? What percentage of illegals do you think are crossing into the US from Canada?

Really ?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on where illegal immigration is coming from. Are they swimming the Atlantic or the Pacific? What percentage of illegals do you think are crossing into the US from Canada?

Stop deflecting and help Digital Drifter prove his statement. Are 99% of illegals coming from the southern border?

Forum List

Back