Mexican Train Derails With 1,000 Illegal Immigrants Riding On Top

No, and if you wanted to drum up support for the "humanitarian crisis", those are certainly the types of pictures you would publish. But to what extent are these "immigrant children" under 5 and to what extent are they over 16? That data does not seem to have been made public. Why not?

And the public, or at least their representatives or the press, are certainly not being permitted to verify the situation for themselves.

The train derailed in Oaxaca. that's in the extreme southwest of Mexico.

Yet those gung ho Conservatives want to call the passengers "illegal immigrants" even as they were better than eight hundred miles from the border.

Gays, women, children, the poor, the American worker, Latinos. Is there anyone left for the contemporary American Conservative to hate and fear?

And yet they say we're a "Christian Nation" built on "Christian" values. Hogwash. These hammer headed Conservatives are no more Christian than the Great Wall of China.

I'm sure they were all on a special South Mexico train tour. What do you think they were doing on that train. Oh, wait, maybe they were going to look for work at the GM factory in Mexico? Perhaps visiting relatives? Oh, wait, Mazatlan is nice this time of year...

Really ?

Let me know when millions of uneducated Canadians begin pouring over our northern border, driving the wages down on our blue collar jobs until they are slave wages, and looking for American taxpayers to pay for their healthcare via hospital emergency rooms, and pay to feed their huge families.

Let me know when this happens, I'll be happy to come back and edit my post.

Yes really. I can do you one better. Show me a link that says 99% of illegal immigration is from the south. I am open to learning the truth.

I didn't say, 99% of our illegal immigration COMES from the south, I said 99% of our illegal PROBLEM comes from the south.

There's a big difference, let me explain.

When I say "problem" I'm referring to the quality of the illegal. The ones pouring over our southern border, are low-skilled uneducated people with lots of kids who need services. The ones that do work hard at ridiculously low paying jobs, send much of the money back south to other family members, and other nations economy. It's one reason the president of Mexico wants this to continue, because many of those earned American dollars end up back in his country.
While these people are here, many times they bankrupt hospitals whose emergency rooms get used as doctor offices. The law requires they get treated, so they have no choice but to treat them, and unless other paying patients can make up the difference, many of these hospitals either have to eat the cost, or they go belly up.

Illegals cost this country billions of dollars, they use services, they drive blue collar wages down, and much of the money they earn leaves the U.S.

Now when I said 99%, yeah I was exaggerating, but come on, you know as well as I illegals are not nor have they ever been massing on our northern border.

The ones that are in the country from outside Central or South America, much of the time are educated professionals, people who do not expect the American taxpayer to pay their way.

For libtards, there seems to be no distinction between "immigrant" and illegal criminal invader.

Yet those gung ho Conservatives want to call the passengers "illegal immigrants" even as they were better than eight hundred miles from the border.

Gays, women, children, the poor, the American worker, Latinos. Is there anyone left for the contemporary American Conservative to hate and fear?

And yet they say we're a "Christian Nation" built on "Christian" values. Hogwash. These hammer headed Conservatives are no more Christian than the Great Wall of China.

I'm sure they were all on a special South Mexico train tour. What do you think they were doing on that train. Oh, wait, maybe they were going to look for work at the GM factory in Mexico? Perhaps visiting relatives? Oh, wait, Mazatlan is nice this time of year...

So all someone has to be to qualify as an illegal immigrant is Latino? If a train derails in India and 700 people were killed as they rode the roof of the passenger cars, were they all call center operators? If the LIRR derails, are all the victims stock analysts?

People ride trains, and sometimes they ride them foolishly. Doing so does not make them immigrants, legal or otherwise. The presumption that a train in southwestern Mexico was chock full of illegal immigrants only serves to justify schadenfreude among those willing to dis any and allLatinos.

So all someone has to be to qualify as an illegal immigrant is Latino? If a train derails in India and 700 people were killed as they rode the roof of the passenger cars, were they all call center operators? If the LIRR derails, are all the victims stock analysts?

People ride trains, and sometimes they ride them foolishly. Doing so does not make them immigrants, legal or otherwise. The presumption that a train in southwestern Mexico was chock full of illegal immigrants only serves to justify schadenfreude among those willing to dis any and allLatinos.

At least we won't have to find out whether their intentions were innocuous, or whether they planned to become part of the hordes invading our nation.

Gosh, why on earth would any of us dare to think that at least some of them were heading here ?

It's not as if there are millions of illegals in the country from south of our border or anything.

Stop deflecting and help Digital Drifter prove his statement. Are 99% of illegals coming from the southern border?

It's not deflecting. It's further defining the parameters of the truth you want to learn. You doubt the claim and that you want to know the truth. So it's fair to ask you a question in return since you have doubts. If not from the south, that leaves three other directions. Where do YOU think it's coming from?

You deflected. What good is asking me where I think they come from if my post was pointing out the false or purposely misleading information?

No, it simply isn't. I asked a question in an attempt to get you to employee a little critical thinking instead of spouting talking points. I knew it was a long shot, but worth the effort.

Gosh, why on earth would any of us dare to think that at least some of them were heading here ?

It's not as if there are millions of illegals in the country from south of our border or anything.
Lack of intellectual honesty? A preternatural ability to get things wrong about anyone who is Latino? Partisan paranoia? Accepting misinformation as truth?

Lack of intellectual honesty? A preternatural ability to get things wrong about anyone who is Latino? Partisan paranoia? Accepting misinformation as truth?

You're saying that a train did not derail in Mexico?

Forum List

Back