Mexican Train Derails With 1,000 Illegal Immigrants Riding On Top

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Folks, we are being invaded, and if you don't immediately get in touch with your lawmakers and DEMAND our borders be secured by the National Guard we will be seeing civil unrest, and violence very soon !!!

God help you if your lawmakers are Dims, since it's not only unlikely they'll lift a finger to do anything, but it's likely they approve of this invasion.

A Mexican train carrying more than 1,000 illegal immigrants derailed en route to the Texas border area. The cargo train was transporting both Central Americans and Mexican adults and children hoping to enter the United States illegally and surrender themselves to Border Patrol agents, Reuters reports.

None of the illegal immigrants about the Mexican train were injured when it derailed. The train came off the tracks in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca on Wednesday. Many of the people riding on top of the train cars were young children and teenagers. The trains, which are believed to be used by coyotes to shuttle illegal migrants to America, travel through rural and rugged terrain, but many feel they are still easy to spot — and ultimately stop.

The train many illegal immigrants are using is referred to as La Bestia — The Beast. Mexican authorities think The Beast may have derailed due to several days of heavy rain in the area. Those attempting to cross over the Texas border illegally found themselves stranded and forced to go on foot if they were to reach their goal.

As previously reported by The Inquisitr, more than 50,000 illegal immigrant children have been caught or surrendered to Border Patrol agents so far this year. In January, an ICE contract posting called for providers to help house and care for about 65,000 unaccompanied minors. The posting has led some to believe that the Obama administration actually expected the massive influx of illegal aliens and should have done more to secure the border and avert the problem.

The people riding on top of The Beast when it derailed reportedly told Mexican officials that they were fleeing violence in their own countries. After President Obama met with Texas Governor Rick Perry about the border security problem on Wednesday afternoon, the term “refugees” has been uttered by a variety of journalists when referencing the illegal immigrant children crammed onto military bases awaiting processing and possible deportation.

Critics of the handling of the Texas border crisis have pointed to the high number of youth gun deaths in Chicago on various weekends when noting the hazardous conditions minors in our own country are forced to deal with on a regular basis.

Last week The Beast derailed as well, killing one person and injuring several others, IBN reports. Mexico’s National Migration Institute issued a press release after the train derailment, noting the accident occurred along the Oaxaca’s Isthmus of Tehuantepec region. The train operators said the accident was due to “old and poorly maintained” tracks.

The train illegal immigrants routinely ride close to the Texas border is also often referred to as the “Train of Death” because of past derailments. In August of last year, a similar accident killed five and injured 35.

Mexican Train Derails With 1,000 Illegal Immigrants Riding On Top

They were still in Mexico when the train derailed... They weren't illegal...

Just sayin'...

They may not have been Mexican so they may have been illegals and likely were from Guatamala.

Which is remarkable because a few years back, the Mexican government was rather strict when it came to illegal immigrants in their country, deporting them post haste. Maybe they're getting kickbacks for letting the young hopefuls through...

Just sayin'...

They're illegally in Mexico. So now let's hope they become Mexico's problem. Can we not get one grenade on thos tracks and take them out for a very long time?

Just sayin'...

They may not have been Mexican so they may have been illegals and likely were from Guatamala.

Which is remarkable because a few years back, the Mexican government was rather strict when it came to illegal immigrants in their country, deporting them post haste. Maybe they're getting kickbacks for letting the young hopefuls through...

I thought so as well, but more than likely, they figure these people are heading here so might as well let American taxpayers get soaked.

Just sayin'...

They're illegally in Mexico. So now let's hope they become Mexico's problem. Can we not get one grenade on thos tracks and take them out for a very long time?

Since we know about this train, seems like we could view it as a homeland security target.

Get the drones fired up.

Give me your tired, your poor, 
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, 
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. 
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, 
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Just sayin'...

Since we know about this train, seems like we could view it as a homeland security target.

Get the drones fired up.

Kill 1,000 humans without a second thought, reprehensible.

It is an invasion and as long as these people are non-whites the racist Democrats are all for it.

That was some good shit 150 years ago when we needed immigrant labor for massive industrialization taking place in the U.S. Those people had to pass inspection at Ellis Island and many were rejected. These people coming now are criminals.

Get the drones fired up.

Killing them would be in defense of our national sovereignty.

Just sayin'...

LOL...maybe?
The entire Mexican government - local, state, federal - depends on bribes, kickbacks, etc. And ditto the countries the illegals are coming from too.

Trains streaming across Mexico with thousands of these folks riding, dangerously, on top in full view of everyone and no officials step in to stop it, not even as an issue of the riders' safety let alone the illegality of what's going on?

I'm with Bill O'Reilly. Boycott the entire Mexican cesspool until they stop what's going on.

Last edited:

Get the drones fired up.

Killing them would be in defense of our national sovereignty.

That is both wrong, and horribly blind to human lives. How do you know where they were headed? And, why not change the law so those not from Mexico & Canada can be deported quickly?

Just sayin'...

Actually......they are. Mexico has tough immigration laws and seals their southern border pretty damn tight. If you get caught, you get sent to prison or back across the border. So they are illegal in Mexico before they become illegal in the US. The question is, with Mexico's tough stance on their border.......why are they allowing trains with thousands of people to freely cross the length of Mexico? Something stinks.

You do realize that when that was written....which is a philosophy, not a law......there was no welfare state in the US, don't you? We controlled the number of immigrants and turned back undesirables. Once here, they had to make their own way. There was no government assistance. Are you good with a return to that?

You do realize that when that was written....which is a philosophy, not a law......there was no welfare state in the US, don't you? We controlled the number of immigrants and turned back undesirables. Once here, they had to make their own way. There was no government assistance. Are you good with a return to that?

To the left, that quote is our suicide note.

Forum List

Back