Mexican to be executed in Texas

US court won't stop execution of Mexican | News.com.au

US court won't stop execution of Mexican

A US federal appeals court is refusing to halt the execution of a Mexican national convicted of killing a Houston police officer, despite diplomatic pressure and pleas from the Mexican government.

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

If I were an American citizen I'd be staying out of Mexico...as IMO there will be a lot of angry people there after this.

Like when Indonesia execution-homicides Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran, the hatred of Indonesia will be white-hot among many people in Australia.

Fire up Ole Sparky and smoke the asshole

-Geaux
illegalaliens_1.jpg

old-sparky-1.jpg

A US federal appeals court is refusing to halt the execution of a Mexican national convicted of killing a Houston police officer, despite diplomatic pressure and pleas from the Mexican government.

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

If I were an American citizen I'd be staying out of Mexico...as IMO there will be a lot of angry people there after this.

Like when Indonesia execution-homicides Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran, the hatred of Indonesia will be white-hot among many people in Australia.

wont be long till we will need to go to canada to stay out of mexico.

No sympathy...sentence should be life in prison no parole.

Death chambers are evil.
Why would you support the state's killing human beings in death chambers?

They were evil in Auschwitz etc, and have always been evil.
The German state declared Jews to be guilty, and executed them in death chambers.

A death chamber is a death chamber.

1. "No sympathy...sentence should be life in prison no parole."

Why? The killer didn't give that option to his victim.

2. "The German state declared Jews to be guilty, and executed them in death chambers."

By comparing innocent folks to a convicted killer you have just catapulted into a new category:

You are a "spherical imbecile" because you are an imbecile any way one looks at you.

It's all about what the state is doing...many people call it evil...the premeditated, cold-blooded killing of human beings.
Are you 100% sure the Mexican is guilty?
Even if he is, it does not give the state the right to play God.

It's time 'Executioner" be removed as an occupation.

The [German] state found them guilty and executed them..."their sovereign nation, their laws".
The US state stands accused of sometimes finding innocent people guilty, and sending them to death row for killing.
Sabrina Butler for one. Ray Krone for another.
Some have escaped the chambers of death...but many other innocents are strongly suspected of having been put to death by the state.

Wrongful execution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Death Penalty Information Center (U.S.) has published a list of 10 inmates "executed but possibly innocent".[5] At least 39 executions are claimed to have been carried out in the U.S. in the face of evidence of innocence or serious doubt about guilt.[6]

"Even if he is, it does not give the state the right to play God."

Seems I was correct...you are an imbecile.

You use God as your basis....?

1. Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament.

2. Exodus 21:12-14
Leviticus 24:17 and 21
Numbers 35:16-18 and Numbers 35:31
Deuteronomy 19:11-13

Good for Texas!! ... :thup:

Have you heard, Texas no longer will use the electric chair....they're using the electric sofa so they can take six at a time.

....and the last meal has become a buffet.

We haven't used the chair since the Supremes made executions legal again over thirty years ago.
They get a needle and a mix of pharmaceutical toxins.

As for whether or not we should...I've gone from a kill 'em all pov to standing next to the fence. Government at all levels is so very incompetent on matters large and small and not worthy of any trust. Why should it then be trusted in this?

Last edited:
Good for Texas!! ... :thup:

Have you heard, Texas no longer will use the electric chair....they're using the electric sofa so they can take six at a time.

....and the last meal has become a buffet.

We haven't used the chair since the Supremes made executions legal again over thirty years ago.
They get a needle and a mix of pharmaceutical toxins.

As for whether or not we should...I've gone from a kill 'em all pov to standing next to the fence. Government at all levels is so very incompetent on matters large and small and not worthy of any trust. Why should it then be trusted in this?

Because the death penalty saves innocent victims from the same.

Please don't tell me you subscribe to the absurd 'Better a hundred killers go free than one blah blah blah...."

It's estimated that China executes 10,000 criminals per year and nobody says jack.

But they don't have a bunch of liberals crying about the 'rights' of killers and calling them victims. ... :cool:

or liberal politicians passing laws that benefit and protect criminals. do you know in NY, if someone breaks into your house with a gun and you are a legal gun owner you have to inform the armed guy who broke into your house that you are armed and will shoot him. WTF? You have to warn the criminal, but he can just fire away

Those opposed to the death penalty have not lost a loved one due to murder. Claiming it to be inhumane in incorrect because the offenders are not civilized human beings, they do not deserve the right to life.

Those opposed to the death penalty have not lost a loved one due to murder. Claiming it to be inhumane in incorrect because the offenders are not civilized human beings, they do not deserve the right to life.

The insanity of Liberals produces tales such as Richard Speck's- he systematically tortured, raped, and murdered eight student nurses- life in prison: "If they only knew how much fun I was having."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypSfV8apYug]Richard speck video - YouTube[/ame]

No sympathy...sentence should be life in prison no parole.

Death chambers are evil.
Why would you support the state's killing human beings in death chambers?
Why should the U.S. tax payer be forced to pay to warehouse convicted murderers at $60,000 each per year for as long as they live? ... :doubt:

The cost is about $35,000 per year, and in the end it costs more to execute a convicted killer than it does to incarcerate them for the rest of their lives. I have mixed emotions when it comes to the death penalty. I know, without a doubt, that minorities receive the death penalty much more than whites, based on all things being equal, and I am pretty certain we've executed at least a few innocent people over the years. Despite that, I do believe some people really do deserve the death penalty.

"...in the end it costs more to execute a convicted killer than it does to incarcerate them for the rest of their lives."

If there is any truth to that statement it is totally attributable to Liberals known as lawyers.

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

The alternative is that a Mexican (or whoever from where ever) can come to the United States and commit a murder without fear of having to pay the ultimate penalty from any U.S. or State jurisdiction.

I am not seeing why or how that would be a good idea.

The insanity of Liberals produces tales such as Richard Speck's- he systematically tortured, raped, and murdered eight student nurses- life in prison: "If they only knew how much fun I was having."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypSfV8apYug]Richard speck video - YouTube[/ame]

Cancel his fun times behind bars...and also abolish death chambers.

If he's having fun in prison, then the prison system is a joke.
Lobby for that to be changed.

Neither guilt nor self-righteousness can be instilled into people who don't feel it. Senses of morality and justice are not monolithic. To me and many others, executing those guilty of horrific crimes is both moral and just. Many of us do not seek guidance on these matters. That's just the way it is.

To me and many others, killing those guilty of horrific crimes in death chambers is immoral, unjust and evil.
We consider that it makes the state no better than the guilty.

Over the last decade the number of countries execution-homiciding human beings in death chambers[both indoor and outdoor ones] has decreased by 30%.

Cancel his fun times behind bars...and also abolish death chambers.

If he's having fun in prison, then the prison system is a joke.
Lobby for that to be changed.

Nah.....cancel his birth certificate.

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

The alternative is that a Mexican (or whoever from where ever) can come to the United States and commit a murder without fear of having to pay the ultimate penalty from any U.S. or State jurisdiction.

I am not seeing why or how that would be a good idea.

It's a good idea because the same would then apply to American citizens abroad who might commit a crime that incurs a death sentence in many countries.
Young [or older] Americans smuggling drugs, for example...drugs kill people and ruin lives.
Gay sex in Iran as another example.
A physical dispute fight resulting in the death of a cab driver in Hong Kong China, as another.
Australia, Mexico, Britain, Canada etc as usual fight with one arm tied behind their backs.
They don't execution-homicide American citizens or the citizens of any other countries and terrorise their families as a result, but America does execution-homicide the citizens of other countries and terrorise their families as a result.

Maybe if the Mexicans would stop coming over here and committing crimes, we wouldn't be executing them.

Forum List

Back