Mexican Thugs Help IslamoTerrorists cross US Border

Why isn't anybody talking about the stupidest part of the OP - that we supposedly know the location of an ISIS base that is training thousands upon thousands of Jihadi's right on our border, and nothing's been done about it? Are we just going to gloss over that bit of idiocy?
Good question. Where's the Dept of Homeland Security, US customs and border, and the assorted other federal agencies supposed to protect us, on this?

Yeah. Idiocy. And then some.

That is a good question and if the U.S. Government ( Republicans and Democrats ) know about this training base across the border then why is Ted Cruz not sounding the alarm and bringing this up?
If elected, he probably will. Meanwhile, the Obama administration ought to be on it. Now.

So the Boston Bombers illegally crossed the Border from Mexico?

The San Bernardino Shooters were illegal aliens?

Hmmm, well the reality is that one of the Shooters was born here in the States and was radicalized here and his wife was here on a visa and as for the Boston Bombers they came here when Bush was President from a region not known to be hostile to America at the time.

So neither of those two examples help your case...
Oh. Because those terrorists who killed people in the US didn't enter through MEXICO, we shouldn't worry about terrorists that are bragging about entering through Mexico planning to kill people.

Oh but your examples you were using were proof!

Jesus fucking CHRIST!

When it happens then you can tell me how I was wrong but as of yet no terrorist has illegally crossed the border that was associated with ISIL, but hey you don't care about reality and want to believe any asinine paper that will support your view Terrorist are illegally coming here...
Excuse me. I don't want to hurt your feelings. But are you retarded? Do you really think that Islamo terrorists that aren't officially ISIS or ISIL aren't real examples of Islamo terrorism?

Excuse me but I do not mean to hurt your feeling but you are not just fucking retarded but a inbred of a jackass too!

All those that I have listed came here on the visa program or were born here, and none came here illegally. The terrorists don't need to come here illegally because they're already here but ignorant fucking assholes like you can't believe that because George W. Bush destroyed them all and they came back to life when President Obama became President.

Reality is those examples you used only hurt your case but then you double down on stupidity by telling me how terrorists are coming here illegally when in fact they're coming here legally and have been for years!
So. As long as they aren't officially isis or isil and don't come in illegally, even if they kill Americans, it is nothing to shout about. Got it.

Meanwhile, GWB killed zombies and, what now?

Wow, just fucking wow!

You are really retarded.

I pointed out all those terrorists came here legally and you are upset about this fact and hate it because you wanted to use them to make the case illegals are coming here and are terrorists working for ISIL.

The reality again is terrorists do not need to come here illegally and all those terrorists in the past came here legally, so tell me how would a wall had stopped them?

This should be interesting because your examples were weak and you can't provide one attack on the soil by an illegal alien terrorist, but let see if you can double down on your banjo playing inbred stupidity!

Why isn't anybody talking about the stupidest part of the OP - that we supposedly know the location of an ISIS base that is training thousands upon thousands of Jihadi's right on our border, and nothing's been done about it? Are we just going to gloss over that bit of idiocy?
Good question. Where's the Dept of Homeland Security, US customs and border, and the assorted other federal agencies supposed to protect us, on this?

That is a good question and if the U.S. Government ( Republicans and Democrats ) know about this training base across the border then why is Ted Cruz not sounding the alarm and bringing this up?
If elected, he probably will. Meanwhile, the Obama administration ought to be on it. Now.
They can't be on something that doesn't exist.

HAHAHA!

So you're saying the Congress has failed the U.S. citizen?

HAHAHA!

Yes. Have another drink. Maybe it'll sink in.

HAHAHA!

I am sober as can be, but your retardation from the inbreeding is causing you not to understand the reality of life!

If the President knows about a terrorist training base across the border, and is allowing ISIL fighters within the country don't you believe Trey Gowdy would be on it?

If not why?

Why has Trey failed us!

HAHAHA!

I am sober as can be, but your retardation from the inbreeding is causing you not to understand the reality of life!

If the President knows about a terrorist training base across the border, and is allowing ISIL fighters within the country don't you believe Trey Gowdy would be on it?

If not why?

Why has Trey failed us!
Oh dear. I was hoping your blathering was drunkenness. Must be it's just you. So much for the benefit of a doubt.

So. Trey Gowdy. Did he kill zombies with GWB?

And as could be predicted, the liberals all show up to circle the wagons to defend the terrorists.

No one is defending terrorists and the reality every terrorist attack that has happen on this soil has been done by those born here or came here on a visa...

Why illegally try to enter when you can come here freely?
I get it, you want to wait until the family is wiped out before you lock the doors. Makes total sense.

You did not care about the doors being open on 9/11 did you?

You sure the hell did not care about the door being open when the Boston Bombers came here on visas, did you?

You did not care about the door being open when the Fort Hood shooter came here, did you?

You did not care about the California Shooter wife coming here on a visa while leaving the door open, did you?

You just did not care about all those innocent people being killed, did you?
Of course I cared about those things. I'm not a liberal, you dumb shit.

And as could be predicted, the liberals all show up to circle the wagons to defend the terrorists.

No one is defending terrorists and the reality every terrorist attack that has happen on this soil has been done by those born here or came here on a visa...

Why illegally try to enter when you can come here freely?
I get it, you want to wait until the family is wiped out before you lock the doors. Makes total sense.

You did not care about the doors being open on 9/11 did you?

You sure the hell did not care about the door being open when the Boston Bombers came here on visas, did you?

You did not care about the door being open when the Fort Hood shooter came here, did you?

You did not care about the California Shooter wife coming here on a visa while leaving the door open, did you?

You just did not care about all those innocent people being killed, did you?
Of course I cared about those things. I'm not a liberal, you dumb shit.

Sure you did, you dumb shit!

Nonsense.
1. In order for ISIS to set up a base of this magnitude they need to invade a territory. We are not talking about square miles here. Unless they are planning to set up a banana plantation.
2. The drug cartels doesn't like to draw this kind attention in this area. I can guarantee you these bastards will kill these animals if they come close.
Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feeling.

US State Dept calls report on ISIS training camps in Mexico 'unfounded' | Fox News

Last edited:
Reality is not their friend.

I want the OP'er to provide one terroristic attack that has been committed here in America by ISIL where the ISIL member illegally crossed over the border from Mexico to the United States?
The point is to avoid them crossing the border. If the examples given above and others, like the Major Nidal Hasan attack aren't proof that we aren't keeping Islamo terrorism at bay don't convince you of the problem, nothing will. Maybe seeing someone you love killed by a terrorist will convince you. I sure hope it doesn't come to that.

Your examples are proving how really ignorant you are!

Again the shooter husband was born here and she came here on a visa. The soldier came here and was allowed to join the military and came here on a visa. The bombers again visa. 9/11 again visa...

So tell me when was the last time they came across the border illegally?

Oh, that's right it has been NEVER!

But why leave them an opening if you can close it?
It's like leaving your doors unlocked during a crime wave.

Again, show me where any terrorist has come across the Mexican border illegally or even the Canadian Border illegally, and committed a terrorist attack on our soil that was in the name of ISIL or Al-Qaeda, and my bet you can't.

What is amazing is all the Islamic attacks have been done by homegrown or those that came here on visas, but hey let pretend they were all illegal.

The terrorist don't need to come here illegally when they can come here on a visa or recruit some pathetic loser that was born here to do their attacks!

Hell of a lot easier to sneak a dirty bomb across the border than to carry it in through the airport.

It's pretty damn hilarious that liberals are constantly passing ridiculous laws to protect the citizens yet they do nothing about our open borders.

As BruceT mentioned I don't think you understand the logistical nightmare of transporting a dirty bomb........ But why even bother to use that Mexican route when they can ship it in a container directly to the heart of US cities. They do not even inspect one in every ten. I received an average of 2 of these containers every month from overseas. Pictures shown are from Long Beach, Ca.
Do you have a proof or something to back up your claim that we keep our borders open?
I hate to tell you this but you've been here for almost 6 years and yet......... you believe this kind of nonsense. Maybe you should stick yourself where you are good at...... Like cooking?

63d4367d04c07611049f1b448f77f76b.jpg
7dd6f2ff7e9c4b1ee72b968657dc40b1.jpg

Last edited:
The point is to avoid them crossing the border. If the examples given above and others, like the Major Nidal Hasan attack aren't proof that we aren't keeping Islamo terrorism at bay don't convince you of the problem, nothing will. Maybe seeing someone you love killed by a terrorist will convince you. I sure hope it doesn't come to that.

Again the shooter husband was born here and she came here on a visa. The soldier came here and was allowed to join the military and came here on a visa. The bombers again visa. 9/11 again visa...

Again, show me where any terrorist has come across the Mexican border illegally or even the Canadian Border illegally, and committed a terrorist attack on our soil that was in the name of ISIL or Al-Qaeda, and my bet you can't.

What is amazing is all the Islamic attacks have been done by homegrown or those that came here on visas, but hey let pretend they were all illegal.

The terrorist don't need to come here illegally when they can come here on a visa or recruit some pathetic loser that was born here to do their attacks!

Hell of a lot easier to sneak a dirty bomb across the border than to carry it in through the airport.

It's pretty damn hilarious that liberals are constantly passing ridiculous laws to protect the citizens yet they do nothing about our open borders.

As BruceT mentioned I don't think you understand the logistical nightmare of transporting a dirty bomb........ But why even bother to use that Mexican route when they can ship it in a container directly to the heart of US cities. They do not even inspect one in every ten. I received an average of 2 of these containers every month from overseas. Pictures shown are from Long Beach, Ca.
Do you have a proof or something to back up your claim that we keep our borders open?
I hate to tell you this but you've been here for almost 6 years and yet......... you believe this kind of nonsense. Maybe you should stick yourself where you are good at...... Like cooking?

Showing pictures of container ships doesnt help your case.
Considering I've lived within a hundred miles of the border and hunted 40,000 acre ranches on the border where I could have easily walked right into mexico with no problem,I think I have a better grasp of how easy it would be.
There are no radiation detection devices out there I promise.
But of course they do have them in our ports.

Oh yeah....Not only do I enjoy cooking? I enjoy hunting and cooking what I shoot.
Ya have a problem with that ya little faggot?
And you do realize there are more male chefs than female chefs right?
You go ahead and eat your ramen noodles,I prefer higher fare ya low class loser.

Oh yeah....Not only do I enjoy cooking? I enjoy hunting and cooking what I shoot.
You go ahead and eat your ramen noodles,I prefer higher fare ya low class loser.

Sorry dude..... I don't cook and I don't hunt for food either. And I'm sure you also work for food.
Make sure that card board you are holding doesn't get lost.

Sorry dude..... I don't cook and I don't hunt for food either. And I'm sure you also work for food.
Make sure that card board you are holding doesn't get lost.

No actually I dont work for food.
And I haven't since I retired at 46 four years ago.

Considering I've lived within a hundred miles of the border and hunted 40,000 acre ranches on the border where I could have easily walked right into mexico with no problem,I think I have a better grasp of how easy it would be.

You posted terrorist can easily smuggle dirty bomb across our border. Why bother to go that route when they can ship it in a container. The pictures is to clear up your stupidity.
This just show how uneducated you are about borders and ports. We have radiation detectors at our borders. Why don't you go to sea ports and observe for yourself when and where they use the radiation detectors. Not even one in ten. BTW are you thinking a couple of dude carrying a dirty bomb to cross the border?
Didn't I prove to you that lied to me where you live? You live north of San Antonio back of your house is a river. From the closest border to SA is 150 miles. So how in the world you can just walk to the border?
You can just walk to Mexico and back illegally and easily? You lie again.
Why do you have to lie to prove yourself?

Radiation Portal Monitors Safeguard America from Nuclear Devices and Radiological Materials | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

fa173561f8977c0a8368eedd9484097a.jpg

You posted terrorist can easily smuggle dirty bomb across our border. Why bother to go that route when they can ship it in a container. The pictures is to clear up your stupidity.
This just show how uneducated you are about borders and ports. We have radiation detectors at our borders. Why don't you go to sea ports and observe for yourself when and where they use the radiation detectors. Not even one in ten. BTW are you thinking a couple of dude carrying a dirty bomb to cross the border?
Didn't I prove to you that lied to me where you live? You live north of San Antonio back of your house is a river. From the closest border to SA is 150 miles. So how in the world you can just walk to the border?
You can just walk to Mexico and back illegally and easily? You lie again.
Why do you have to lie to prove yourself?

Radiation Portal Monitors Safeguard America from Nuclear Devices and Radiological Materials | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

fa173561f8977c0a8368eedd9484097a.jpg

Junction Texas is nowhere near where you say it is.
Learn to read a map ya fucken idiot.
And obviously you cant read the written word either because I clearly stated I hunted on the border.

This seems like a national security risk, doesn't it?

Mexican drug traffickers help Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico cross into the United States to explore targets for future attacks, according to information forwarded to Judicial Watch by a high-ranking Homeland Security official in a border state. Among the jihadists that travel back and forth through the porous southern border is a Kuwaiti named Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir, an ISIS operative who lives in the Mexican state of Chihuahua not far from El Paso, Texas. Khabir trained hundreds of Al Qaeda fighters in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen and has lived in Mexico for more than a year, according to information provided by JW’s government source.

Now Khabir trains thousands of men—mostly Syrians and Yemenis—to fight in an ISIS base situated in the Mexico-U.S. border region near Ciudad Juárez, the intelligence gathered by JW’s source reveals. Staking out U.S. targets is not difficult and Khabir actually brags in an Italian newspaper article published last week that the border region is so open that he “could get in with a handful of men, and kill thousands of people in Texas or in Arizona in the space of a few hours.” Foreign Affairs Secretary Claudia Ruiz, Mexico’s top diplomat, says in the article that she doesn’t understand why the Obama administration and the U.S. media are “culpably neglecting this phenomenon,” adding that “this new wave of fundamentalism could have nasty surprises in store for the United States.”

This disturbing development appears on the Open Source Enterprise, the government database that collects and analyzes valuable material from worldwide print, broadcast and online media sources for the U.S. intelligence community. Only registered federal, state and local government employees can view information and analysis in the vast database and unauthorized access can lead to criminal charges. Updated data gathered on Khabir reveals he’s 52 years old and was ordered to leave Kuwait about a decade ago over his extremist positions. Khabir is currently on ISIS’s (also known as ISIL) payroll and operates a cell in an area of Mexico known as Anapra, according to the recently obtained information.

A year ago Judicial Watch reported on an ISIS camp in this exact area, just a few miles from El Paso. JW’s April 14, 2015 report identified Anapra as the location of the ISIS base, details that were provided to JW by sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector. Anapra is situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. At the time JW reported that another ISIS cell was established to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas to target the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming. Sources told JW that, during the course of a joint operation, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

continued here
Cartels Help Terrorists in Mexico Get to U.S. to Explore Targets; ISIS Militant Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir Among Them - Judicial Watch

Been happening for years.

I agree. They have been coming across the Mexican/US border for years and its been known for years.

One would think those clowns in DC would push like hell for a fence. Guess the Hispanic vote is more important than possible jihadists crossing the border.

You can't cure stupid.

Meanwhile the real ISIS is bogged down in a desert on the other side of the planet, broke and surrounded by enemies, without any capability whatsoever to create a base across the globe that trains any jihadi's.

Reality is not their friend.

I want the OP'er to provide one terroristic attack that has been committed here in America by ISIL where the ISIL member illegally crossed over the border from Mexico to the United States?

We prefer not to wait for an examples. Sometimes we need to be proactive vs reactive

-Geaux

Nonsense.
1. In order for ISIS to set up a base of this magnitude they need to invade a territory. We are not talking about square miles here. Unless they are planning to set up a banana plantation.
2. The drug cartels doesn't like to draw this kind attention in this area. I can guarantee you these bastards will kill these animals if they come close.
Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feeling.

US State Dept calls report on ISIS training camps in Mexico 'unfounded' | Fox News
I certainly hope the reports are unfounded. I don't think concern about the ease of bad guys getting over the border is nonsense, though.

Forum List

Back