Mexican Thugs Help IslamoTerrorists cross US Border

Whoa an ISIS operative has trained thousands of jihadi's in the last year at an ISIS base in Mexico? Whoa that's even scarier than the ebola-infected terrorists from a few years ago! Sooo scary!

And we know where the base is?
Sure. We have nothing to fear from ISIS and their ilk. Tell that to the people who didn't live through a work party last December in San Bernardino or the people who were killed and maimed in Boston two years ago. Islamo terrorists looking to kill us, can easily cross the Mexican border. You find that amusing? Why? It's just be some Texans and Arizonians at risk? What's wrong with you?

So the Boston Bombers illegally crossed the Border from Mexico?

The San Bernardino Shooters were illegal aliens?

Hmmm, well the reality is that one of the Shooters was born here in the States and was radicalized here and his wife was here on a visa and as for the Boston Bombers they came here when Bush was President from a region not known to be hostile to America at the time.

So neither of those two examples help your case...
Oh. Because those terrorists who killed people in the US didn't enter through MEXICO, we shouldn't worry about terrorists that are bragging about entering through Mexico planning to kill people.
Some are bragging about entering through the Canadian border, and you don't give a DAMN!!! YOU MONSTER!!!!!

Whoa an ISIS operative has trained thousands of jihadi's in the last year at an ISIS base in Mexico? Whoa that's even scarier than the ebola-infected terrorists from a few years ago! Sooo scary!

Sure. We have nothing to fear from ISIS and their ilk. Tell that to the people who didn't live through a work party last December in San Bernardino or the people who were killed and maimed in Boston two years ago. Islamo terrorists looking to kill us, can easily cross the Mexican border. You find that amusing? Why? It's just be some Texans and Arizonians at risk? What's wrong with you?

Hmmm, well the reality is that one of the Shooters was born here in the States and was radicalized here and his wife was here on a visa and as for the Boston Bombers they came here when Bush was President from a region not known to be hostile to America at the time.

Oh. Because those terrorists who killed people in the US didn't enter through MEXICO, we shouldn't worry about terrorists that are bragging about entering through Mexico planning to kill people.

Oh but your examples you were using were proof!

Jesus fucking CHRIST!

When it happens then you can tell me how I was wrong but as of yet no terrorist has illegally crossed the border that was associated with ISIL, but hey you don't care about reality and want to believe any asinine paper that will support your view Terrorist are illegally coming here...

Meanwhile the real ISIS is bogged down in a desert on the other side of the planet, broke and surrounded by enemies, without any capability whatsoever to create a base across the globe that trains any jihadi's.

Reality is not their friend.

I want the OP'er to provide one terroristic attack that has been committed here in America by ISIL where the ISIL member illegally crossed over the border from Mexico to the United States?
The point is to avoid them crossing the border. If the examples given above and others, like the Major Nidal Hasan attack aren't proof that we aren't keeping Islamo terrorism at bay don't convince you of the problem, nothing will. Maybe seeing someone you love killed by a terrorist will convince you. I sure hope it doesn't come to that.

Your examples are proving how really ignorant you are!

Again the shooter husband was born here and she came here on a visa. The soldier came here and was allowed to join the military and came here on a visa. The bombers again visa. 9/11 again visa...

So tell me when was the last time they came across the border illegally?

Oh, that's right it has been NEVER!

But why leave them an opening if you can close it?
It's like leaving your doors unlocked during a crime wave.

And as could be predicted, the liberals all show up to circle the wagons to defend the terrorists.

No one is defending terrorists and the reality every terrorist attack that has happen on this soil has been done by those born here or came here on a visa...

Why illegally try to enter when you can come here freely?
I get it, you want to wait until the family is wiped out before you lock the doors. Makes total sense.

You did not care about the doors being open on 9/11 did you?

You sure the hell did not care about the door being open when the Boston Bombers came here on visas, did you?

You did not care about the door being open when the Fort Hood shooter came here, did you?

You did not care about the California Shooter wife coming here on a visa while leaving the door open, did you?

You just did not care about all those innocent people being killed, did you?

Meanwhile the real ISIS is bogged down in a desert on the other side of the planet, broke and surrounded by enemies, without any capability whatsoever to create a base across the globe that trains any jihadi's.

I want the OP'er to provide one terroristic attack that has been committed here in America by ISIL where the ISIL member illegally crossed over the border from Mexico to the United States?
The point is to avoid them crossing the border. If the examples given above and others, like the Major Nidal Hasan attack aren't proof that we aren't keeping Islamo terrorism at bay don't convince you of the problem, nothing will. Maybe seeing someone you love killed by a terrorist will convince you. I sure hope it doesn't come to that.

Again the shooter husband was born here and she came here on a visa. The soldier came here and was allowed to join the military and came here on a visa. The bombers again visa. 9/11 again visa...

Again, show me where any terrorist has come across the Mexican border illegally or even the Canadian Border illegally, and committed a terrorist attack on our soil that was in the name of ISIL or Al-Qaeda, and my bet you can't.

What is amazing is all the Islamic attacks have been done by homegrown or those that came here on visas, but hey let pretend they were all illegal.

The terrorist don't need to come here illegally when they can come here on a visa or recruit some pathetic loser that was born here to do their attacks!

Why isn't anybody talking about the stupidest part of the OP - that we supposedly know the location of an ISIS base that is training thousands upon thousands of Jihadi's right on our border, and nothing's been done about it? Are we just going to gloss over that bit of idiocy?

Again, show me where any terrorist has come across the Mexican border illegally or even the Canadian Border illegally, and committed a terrorist attack on our soil that was in the name of ISIL or Al-Qaeda, and my bet you can't.

What is amazing is all the Islamic attacks have been done by homegrown or those that came here on visas, but hey let pretend they were all illegal.

The terrorist don't need to come here illegally when they can come here on a visa or recruit some pathetic loser that was born here to do their attacks!

Hell of a lot easier to sneak a dirty bomb across the border than to carry it in through the airport.

It's pretty damn hilarious that liberals are constantly passing ridiculous laws to protect the citizens yet they do nothing about our open borders.

Jesus fucking CHRIST!

When it happens then you can tell me how I was wrong but as of yet no terrorist has illegally crossed the border that was associated with ISIL, but hey you don't care about reality and want to believe any asinine paper that will support your view Terrorist are illegally coming here...
Excuse me. I don't want to hurt your feelings. But are you retarded? Do you really think that Islamo terrorists that aren't officially ISIS or ISIL aren't real examples of Islamo terrorism?

Hell of a lot easier to sneak a dirty bomb across the border than to carry it in through the airport.

It's pretty damn hilarious that liberals are constantly passing ridiculous laws to protect the citizens yet they do nothing about our open borders.

First off I am as Liberal as I am sane so fuck off with that stupid fucking nonsense.

Second, I want you to show when a dirty bomb has been brought across the border and if not then you need to stop with that.

Finally, the reality is terrorists do not need to cross illegally and they've been here. Only a moronic fool would believe these cells were never here for years. Only a moronic fool would believe the terrorists would cross Mexico and come here illegally.

The truth is they are here and have been here and none of them had to come here illegally!

The total border of the U.S. is over 100,000 miles. It's easier to sneak a "dirty bomb" across any of that than to fly one in.

Do you know what a dirty bomb is? Do you know of any that has ever been made? Do you know the logistics involved in making a dirty bomb? How difficult it is?

Jesus fucking CHRIST!

Excuse me. I don't want to hurt your feelings. But are you retarded? Do you really think that Islamo terrorists that aren't officially ISIS or ISIL aren't real examples of Islamo terrorism?

Excuse me but I do not mean to hurt your feeling but you are not just fucking retarded but a inbred of a jackass too!

All those that I have listed came here on the visa program or were born here, and none came here illegally. The terrorists don't need to come here illegally because they're already here but ignorant fucking assholes like you can't believe that because George W. Bush destroyed them all and they came back to life when President Obama became President.

Reality is those examples you used only hurt your case but then you double down on stupidity by telling me how terrorists are coming here illegally when in fact they're coming here legally and have been for years!

Why isn't anybody talking about the stupidest part of the OP - that we supposedly know the location of an ISIS base that is training thousands upon thousands of Jihadi's right on our border, and nothing's been done about it? Are we just going to gloss over that bit of idiocy?
Good question. Where's the Dept of Homeland Security, US customs and border, and the assorted other federal agencies supposed to protect us, on this?

Yeah. Idiocy. And then some.

Good question. Where's the Dept of Homeland Security, US customs and border, and the assorted other federal agencies supposed to protect us, on this?

That is a good question and if the U.S. Government ( Republicans and Democrats ) know about this training base across the border then why is Ted Cruz not sounding the alarm and bringing this up?

On your part. Because there is no base. And everything in your OP is your imagination.

That is a good question and if the U.S. Government ( Republicans and Democrats ) know about this training base across the border then why is Ted Cruz not sounding the alarm and bringing this up?
In fact.... none of the GOP candidates have said a single thing about it!!! My God, is Rafael Cruz in cahoots with ISIS?! :eek:

The total border of the U.S. is over 100,000 miles. It's easier to sneak a "dirty bomb" across any of that than to fly one in.

Do you know what a dirty bomb is? Do you know of any that has ever been made? Do you know the logistics involved in making a dirty bomb? How difficult it is?

Of course I know what a dirty bomb is,i'm not a liberal.

In fact.... none of the GOP candidates have said a single thing about it!!! My God, is Rafael Cruz in cahoots with ISIS?! :eek:

I know and Donald Trump, Trey Gowdy, Palin, and a bunch of other Red Blooded Canadian and Americans allowing this to go on on the other side of the border!

That should be consider Treason!

Jesus fucking CHRIST!

Excuse me but I do not mean to hurt your feeling but you are not just fucking retarded but a inbred of a jackass too!

All those that I have listed came here on the visa program or were born here, and none came here illegally. The terrorists don't need to come here illegally because they're already here but ignorant fucking assholes like you can't believe that because George W. Bush destroyed them all and they came back to life when President Obama became President.

Reality is those examples you used only hurt your case but then you double down on stupidity by telling me how terrorists are coming here illegally when in fact they're coming here legally and have been for years!
So. As long as they aren't officially isis or isil and don't come in illegally, even if they kill Americans, it is nothing to shout about. Got it.

Meanwhile, GWB killed zombies and, what now?

I don't think you do. Anyways, yelling that ISIS is sneaking dirty bombs across the Mexican border is nothing more than fear mongering, and shows us all that the terrorists have already defeated you.

You did not answer the question, and you need to describe what one is and how to build one.

You do know the U.S. Government keep it eye on Mexico and when Nuclear waste come up missing, don't you?

Also you do know that sometimes you have to put out stories about missing nuclear material so that it will pop some heads up, don't you?

You really think it is easy to cross the border with a dirty bomb, then prove it and try it and when you are caught, well enjoy Mexican Prison first and then U.S. Prison if you ever get out of Mexican Prison!

Forum List

Back