Mexican Thugs Help IslamoTerrorists cross US Border

Nonsense.
1. In order for ISIS to set up a base of this magnitude they need to invade a territory. We are not talking about square miles here. Unless they are planning to set up a banana plantation.
2. The drug cartels doesn't like to draw this kind attention in this area. I can guarantee you these bastards will kill these animals if they come close.
Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feeling.

US State Dept calls report on ISIS training camps in Mexico 'unfounded' | Fox News
I certainly hope the reports are unfounded. I don't think concern about the ease of bad guys getting over the border is nonsense, though.

Actually it's stupid. If this is real, don't you think it's all over the news media? It didn't even make it to national enquirer.
In order for ISIS set up a training camp anywhere in this world............ They need to invade and occupy a very large area of territory with steady income like oil in Syria and Iraq. We are not talking couple of square miles here.
Why would drug cartels even help these animals? This is like inviting FBI inside your meth lab to draw attention.

Again, show me where any terrorist has come across the Mexican border illegally or even the Canadian Border illegally, and committed a terrorist attack on our soil that was in the name of ISIL or Al-Qaeda, and my bet you can't.

What is amazing is all the Islamic attacks have been done by homegrown or those that came here on visas, but hey let pretend they were all illegal.

The terrorist don't need to come here illegally when they can come here on a visa or recruit some pathetic loser that was born here to do their attacks!

Hell of a lot easier to sneak a dirty bomb across the border than to carry it in through the airport.

It's pretty damn hilarious that liberals are constantly passing ridiculous laws to protect the citizens yet they do nothing about our open borders.

As BruceT mentioned I don't think you understand the logistical nightmare of transporting a dirty bomb........ But why even bother to use that Mexican route when they can ship it in a container directly to the heart of US cities. They do not even inspect one in every ten. I received an average of 2 of these containers every month from overseas. Pictures shown are from Long Beach, Ca.
Do you have a proof or something to back up your claim that we keep our borders open?
I hate to tell you this but you've been here for almost 6 years and yet......... you believe this kind of nonsense. Maybe you should stick yourself where you are good at...... Like cooking?

63d4367d04c07611049f1b448f77f76b.jpg
7dd6f2ff7e9c4b1ee72b968657dc40b1.jpg

Showing pictures of container ships doesnt help your case.
Considering I've lived within a hundred miles of the border and hunted 40,000 acre ranches on the border where I could have easily walked right into mexico with no problem,I think I have a better grasp of how easy it would be.
There are no radiation detection devices out there I promise.
But of course they do have them in our ports.

You posted terrorist can easily smuggle dirty bomb across our border. Why bother to go that route when they can ship it in a container. The pictures is to clear up your stupidity.
This just show how uneducated you are about borders and ports. We have radiation detectors at our borders. Why don't you go to sea ports and observe for yourself when and where they use the radiation detectors. Not even one in ten. BTW are you thinking a couple of dude carrying a dirty bomb to cross the border?
Didn't I prove to you that lied to me where you live? You live north of San Antonio back of your house is a river. From the closest border to SA is 150 miles. So how in the world you can just walk to the border?
You can just walk to Mexico and back illegally and easily? You lie again.
Why do you have to lie to prove yourself?

Radiation Portal Monitors Safeguard America from Nuclear Devices and Radiological Materials | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

fa173561f8977c0a8368eedd9484097a.jpg

Junction Texas is nowhere near where you say it is.
Learn to read a map ya fucken idiot.
And obviously you cant read the written word either because I clearly stated I hunted on the border.

Dude you live north of San Antonio period. What junction are you talking about?
You hunted on the border. According to your post you can freely cross the border back and forth easily without any problem. Really? I'm mean REALLY?In 2015 alone 117 migrants perished trying to cross the border. That did not even include the people that was rescued close to dying.
A lot of these illegals goes back to Mexico to attend special occasions like funeral or wedding........ Guess what? These illegals cannot make it back to US. Some tried 15 to 16 time and caught 15 or 16 times. Some totally gave up. So you mean to tell me.................. you can invisibly float 2 feet above the ground undetected crossing these borders? Why do you lie?
And I noticed you are getting upset. Maybe you should go hunt for your lunch so you don't get hungry.

Terrorists Have Infiltrated US Through Mexico - Judicial Watch
www.judicialwatch.org/.../top-law-enforcement-official-te...
Judicial Watch
Oct 6, 2015 - ... that Islamic terrorists have infiltrated the United States through Mexico, ... who entered the U.S. through the Mexican border, were arrested in ...

Napolitano: Terrorists Enter U.S. from Mexico 'From Time to Time'
www.cnsnews.com/.../napolitano-terrorists-enter-us-mexic...
CNSNews.com
Jul 30, 2012 - At a July 25 hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee, Rep. Ron Barber (D-Ariz.) asked Napolitano: “As you know, Madam Secretary ...

Terrorists smuggled across U.S. southern border before capture in ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../terrorists-smuggled...
The Washington Times
Nov 12, 2014 - 4 Turkish terrorists caught in Texas after being smuggled across border ... 3 attempt to cross into the U.S. over the border with Mexico. ... Two of the men had tried to enter the U.S. before but had been denied visas when they ...

Cartels Help Terrorists in Mexico Get to U.S. to Explore Targets; ISIS Militant Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir Among Them - Judicial Watch[/QUOTE]

US State Dept calls report on ISIS training camps in Mexico 'unfounded' | Fox News
[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope the reports are unfounded. I don't think concern about the ease of bad guys getting over the border is nonsense, though.

Hell of a lot easier to sneak a dirty bomb across the border than to carry it in through the airport.

It's pretty damn hilarious that liberals are constantly passing ridiculous laws to protect the citizens yet they do nothing about our open borders.

As BruceT mentioned I don't think you understand the logistical nightmare of transporting a dirty bomb........ But why even bother to use that Mexican route when they can ship it in a container directly to the heart of US cities. They do not even inspect one in every ten. I received an average of 2 of these containers every month from overseas. Pictures shown are from Long Beach, Ca.
Do you have a proof or something to back up your claim that we keep our borders open?
I hate to tell you this but you've been here for almost 6 years and yet......... you believe this kind of nonsense. Maybe you should stick yourself where you are good at...... Like cooking?

Considering I've lived within a hundred miles of the border and hunted 40,000 acre ranches on the border where I could have easily walked right into mexico with no problem,I think I have a better grasp of how easy it would be.

You posted terrorist can easily smuggle dirty bomb across our border. Why bother to go that route when they can ship it in a container. The pictures is to clear up your stupidity.
This just show how uneducated you are about borders and ports. We have radiation detectors at our borders. Why don't you go to sea ports and observe for yourself when and where they use the radiation detectors. Not even one in ten. BTW are you thinking a couple of dude carrying a dirty bomb to cross the border?
Didn't I prove to you that lied to me where you live? You live north of San Antonio back of your house is a river. From the closest border to SA is 150 miles. So how in the world you can just walk to the border?

Radiation Portal Monitors Safeguard America from Nuclear Devices and Radiological Materials | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

And obviously you cant read the written word either because I clearly stated I hunted on the border.

You hunted on the border. According to your post you can freely cross the border back and forth easily without any problem. Really? I'm mean REALLY?In 2015 alone 117 migrants perished trying to cross the border. That did not even include the people that was rescued close to dying.
A lot of these illegals goes back to Mexico to attend special occasions like funeral or wedding........ Guess what? These illegals cannot make it back to US. Some tried 15 to 16 time and caught 15 or 16 times. Some totally gave up. So you mean to tell me.................. you can invisibly float 2 feet above the ground undetected crossing these borders? Why do you lie?
And I noticed you are getting upset. Maybe you should go hunt for your lunch so you don't get hungry.

Not my problem you cant read a map.
And until you've sat in a deer stand with the border in scope sight you dont have a clue as to what it's like along the border.

And until you've sat in a deer stand with the border in scope sight you dont have a clue as to what it's like along the border.

Right on bro............. I cannot picture a red neck dude holding a hunting rifle at the border....... You are bery fanny.

Right on bro............. I cannot picture a red neck dude holding a hunting rifle at the border....... You are bery fanny.

You obviously dont know jack shit about the border.
But I'd expect that from a city punk such as yourself.

Yeah right. Go lick your wound. Stick with your cooking and hunting and do yourself a favor not to get involved with this kind of topic. Lightweight.

Yeah right. Go lick your wound. Stick with your cooking and hunting and do yourself a favor not to get involved with this kind of topic. Lightweight.

This coming from someone who's never seen the border out in the boonies.

Coming from a liar........what have you proven so far? Nada. Except you hunt for food.

Coming from a liar........what have you proven so far? Nada. Except you hunt for food.

Go suck a Polla ya fuzzy foreigner.

Pure American, born in Miami grew up San Diego. Keep trying.
Why are you upset? I see............ You were not able to trap any squirrel today for dinner?

Pure American, born in Miami grew up San Diego. Keep trying.
Why are you upset? I see............ You were not able to trap any squirrel today for dinner?

LOL... I usually cook for my wife and I but if we get lazy we have food brought in.

We spend on average four hundred a week on deliveries.
Of course that doesnt include dinner out and what I cook at home.
You seem to think we live in redneckville even though we live in the fourth largest city in America.

Remember the Far Right stories of Muslim prayer rugs found in the desert? Those were proved fake, but lots on the Right believed them.

Forum List

Back