Mexican flag flies at U.S. Post Office near Los Angeles

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
The trend continues.

It's possible that this is just a fad, and will die out. Does anyone believe that's what will happen?

-----------------------------------

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51746

Mexican flag flies at U.S. post office
Old Glory stamped on in protest by backers of illegal immigration

Posted: August 29, 2006
10:48 p.m. Eastern

maywoodflag.jpg
stolencontinent.jpg
invaders.jpg

Backers of illegal immigration at a rally near Los Angeles took down an American flag at a U.S. post office, stamped on it and replaced it with a Mexican flag as police looked on, according to witnesses and a video of the event.

Police officers in Maywood, Calif., Saturday eventually came to the pole to remove the flag but had bottles and rocks thrown at them, a radio listener named Sandra reported to the Terry Anderson show, heard on KRLA in Los Angeles.

A video can be viewed here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9eISWvvMdA), and photographs can be seen here (http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15542&hl=) on the website of Save our State, a border-security group represented there along with the Minutemen to protest Maywood declaring itself a "sanctuary city" for illegal aliens.

The radio listener, volunteering for Save our State, said that when she arrived at the rally she was rushed by counter-protesters who called out, "Death to the Minutemen."

"They pushed me around and told me if I was to take one step further, they would beat the s*** out of me," Sandra said. "I looked to the back of me and there were about four police officers leaning on their vehicle just watching, doing nothing!"

As she stepped forward, Sandra said, the counter-protesters stole her sign and ripped it up as another threw water on her.

The opposition, she said, began to get louder, and then "we watched as they took the American flag off of the flag pole and stepped on it on the ground at the United States post office and mounted a Mexican flag, and up it went."

"Finally, they went over to take it down, and they had bottles and rocks thrown at them," she said. "They did not attempt to arrest anyone. They were unable to take it down because they cut the wrong line so the flag remained there for the rest of the day."

Blogger Bridget Johnson, who also was at the event, said that along with Maywood's flouting of immigration law, as a "sanctuary city," it has disbanded its police department's traffic unit so illegals without driver's licenses won't be fearful of getting their cars towed.

Referring to the supporters of open borders, she called it an "afternoon chock full of racism, 'reconquista' and riot cops, which included a sign claiming North American is a 'stolen continent.'"

Can't wait until the fucking war with mexico starts. I'm cocked, locked and ready to rock. That's why I've begun to wear my pistol around. It's legal, and if I get shit from some mexican wetback, I'll cap his ass in a New York second, and then holler LONG LIVE AMERICA!

Hispanics are confident that nothing will befall them if they bully us. And they're right. If 20 illegals beat the crap out of a Minutewoman, nothing will happen. If the Minutemen hold a meeting, the SPLC, FBI, etc. will be there to "monitor." If a white person looks cross-eyed at a Hispanic, he'll be sent to supermax for the rest of his life.

It's not just the illegals who are the problem. It's the government of white elites who will do nothing to stop them.

Hispanics are confident that nothing will befall them if they bully us. And they're right. If 20 illegals beat the crap out of a Minutewoman, nothing will happen. If the Minutemen hold a meeting, the SPLC, FBI, etc. will be there to "monitor." If a white person looks cross-eyed at a Hispanic, he'll be sent to supermax for the rest of his life.

It's not just the illegals who are the problem. It's the government of white elites who will do nothing to stop them.

Ya know... damnit W.J., I'd love to say you're wrong, but for all appearances sake, I have to agree.

It makes me sick.

Time for the fence to be built and the deportations to begin. A quick military incursion into Mexico might be in order as well.

I love the fact that they call us European invaders!!! Just exaclty what fucking language do they speak. Last time I checked its one of those European languages.....

Hell before we showed up they were still eating and sacrificing each other.

:bsflag:

I love the fact that they call us European invaders!!! Just exaclty what fucking language do they speak. Last time I checked its one of those European languages.....

They speak real good english in Juarez--went there yesterday for about an hour and they could eaily commincate to me where to get every drug imaginable and "in depth " descriptions of the type of women I could buy.
Go there is you ever doubt the blessings we have in America. It's nice to be home form El Paso but I gotta admit--I LOVE the desert!

To play devil's advocate here, what exactly did we do with the natives once we got here?

Damn I love a good chimichanga though!

Can't wait until the fucking war with mexico starts. I'm cocked, locked and ready to rock. That's why I've begun to wear my pistol around. It's legal, and if I get shit from some mexican wetback, I'll cap his ass in a New York second, and then holler LONG LIVE AMERICA!

Pale we can't even get together to fight people who slaughtered 3,000+ Americans in one day what makes you think people are going to take up arms against Mexicans?

At first yes, then we slaughtered them and put em on reservations. Say it ain't true, I dare ya.

Ya--we did come out ahead by slaughtering more of them than they did us. Their sovereign nations (reservations) are really prospering now that the white man has let them return to the old ways.

Pale we can't even get together to fight people who slaughtered 3,000+ Americans in one day what makes you think people are going to take up arms against Mexicans?

I realize that. It's like W.J. said...

WilliamJoyce said:

Ya--we did come out ahead by slaughtering more of them than they did us. Their sovereign nations (reservations) are really prospering now that the white man has let them return to the old ways.

So by the same token if Mexicans slaughtered more of us then we did them(which they are by sheer numbers and work ethic alone) and they took back the southwest border states you would be ok with that?

Oh and the whites letting thing, that is racist, you know it............fly your flag proudly.

That's a really simplistic view. The conquistadores were just as savage, if not more so. It all comes down to who has the best technology my friend. That's who gets to write history.

The genocide of native peoples here in the Americas by Europeans, even here in the US up into the nineteenth and twentieth centuries is a real shame and a black spot in our history that nobody ever talks about.

I don't support protests like the one in California at all. I think the protestors acted completely inappropriately. But I also think some of the reactions here on the board are just as bad. I see the terms "wetback" and "****" being thrown around along with exaggerated fantasies about murdering Mexican immigrants. That's really inappropriate, un-Christian and low-class too. These illegals are only trying to gain a better life for themselves and their families and I think there has got to be a better, smarter, more Christian and more humane way of dealing with them than just putting up a wall.

Forum List

Back