Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
No real surprise here.

No wonder Democrats are soft on crime. They don't want to alienate the people who financially support them.

It's against Federal law for a Presidential candidate to accept donations to their campaign from foreign sources.

So, I'm so glad to hear that Hillary never used any of her "Clinton Foundation" money to pay for any part of her candidate.

:poke:

It's interesting that this criminal "El Chapo" gave Hillary more money that all the big donors combined, from each country that ponied up.

----------------------------------------

Wikileaks: Mexican Drug Kingpin, El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán. Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands.

This was then redirected to the Clinton Foundation.

clinton%20foundation%20donations.jpg

No real surprise here.

No wonder Democrats are soft on crime. They don't want to alienate the people who financially support them.

It's against Federal law for a Presidential candidate to accept donations to their campaign from foreign sources.

So, I'm so glad to hear that Hillary never used any of her "Clinton Foundation" money to pay for any part of her candidate.

It's interesting that this criminal "El Chapo" gave Hillary more money that all the big donors combined, from each country that ponied up.

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán. Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands.

I was just telling myself a few minutes ago that it would just be a matter of time before the tards who are now whining about "fake news" would fall for some again. You just can't help yourselves. You have been drinking piss for so long, the sweet coolness of truth tastes like poison to you.

Boy, that was fast! :lol:

So tell me, Acorn. Is there like some kind of Retard Facebook feed to which you idiots subscribe, or something? Or is there a mass tard email chain wired to a big red firebell over your cots?

Go back and look at your link, Acorn. See if you can spot the signs which should have clued you in that this is actual fake news.

For fuck's sake.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" They count on that. Absolutely count on that.

So tell me, Acorn. Is there like some kind of Retard Facebook feed to which you idiots subscribe, or something? Or is there a mass tard email chain wired to a big red firebell over your cots?
I was just telling myself a few minutes ago that it would just be a matter of time before the tards who are now whining about "fake news" would fall for some again. You just can't help yourselves. You have been drinking piss for so long, the sweet coolness of truth tastes like poison to you. Boy, that was fast!
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything in the OP, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, insult him, call names, and hope somebody believes me somewhere.

I should have waited to see how many more rubes got suckered in. :(

I was just telling myself a few minutes ago that it would just be a matter of time before the tards who are now whining about "fake news" would fall for some again. You just can't help yourselves. You have been drinking piss for so long, the sweet coolness of truth tastes like poison to you. Boy, that was fast!
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything in the OP, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, insult him, call names, and hope somebody believes me somewhere.
Doubling down! Awesome. :lol:

Back to the subject:

No real surprise here.

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Oh, man. I am loving this. I should bookmark it so when Acorn and owebo whine about "fake news" again, we can all have a laugh.

Seriously. I'm trying to stop you from making fools of yourselves. Go back and look at the link. The clues are there.

Your willful blindness and lack of critical thinking skills are causing you to look like retards.

Or...you can get back in line for more piss.

Sadly, I know which option you will choose. You dumb shits deserve to be lied to.

No real surprise here.

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Trump like to drink pee :eek-52:

Back to the subject:

No real surprise here.

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

I don't think "The Times" is a real news site, Acorn. It looks funny.

Forum List

Back