Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

I assume the documents linking these secret accounts were found at the Pizza-n-Child-Rape Parlor the Clinton Crime family was running? El Chappy must have been a frequent visitor huh?

I was just telling myself a few minutes ago that it would just be a matter of time before the tards who are now whining about "fake news" would fall for some again. You just can't help yourselves. You have been drinking piss for so long, the sweet coolness of truth tastes like poison to you.

Boy, that was fast! :lol:

Here we go with the "piss drinking" again....you're truly a perv, Gertrude.

It could be true.

Is speaks volumes about Hillary that it could be true
No, it speaks volumes about YOU that you want it to be true.

You've guzzled down so much piss, you would bleev ANYTHING negative about the Clintons or Obama.

No real surprise here.

No wonder Democrats are soft on crime. They don't want to alienate the people who financially support them.

It's against Federal law for a Presidential candidate to accept donations to their campaign from foreign sources.

So, I'm so glad to hear that Hillary never used any of her "Clinton Foundation" money to pay for any part of her candidate.

:poke:

It's interesting that this criminal "El Chapo" gave Hillary more money that all the big donors combined, from each country that ponied up.

----------------------------------------

Wikileaks: Mexican Drug Kingpin, El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán. Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands.

This was then redirected to the Clinton Foundation.

clinton%20foundation%20donations.jpg
A site created a few days ago in Pennsylvania, claiming to be the MEXICAN times, publishes a fake news story about a drug lord deposting a wad of cash in a secret Cayman account in Hillary's name. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As if that wasn't a big enough insult to the intelligence of the fucking pseudocons, it claims there is a report from Wikileaks to this effect.

It does not link to the Wikileaks report.

The tards did the rest. This shit is running like wildfire on the internet right now. And not one fucking rube thought to go to Wikileaks' web site and look for the report.

:lol:
The far right just throws feces is the point of the OP.

Let's see some real evidence or have an apology, acorn.
He does not have that kind of integrity.

I was just telling myself a few minutes ago that it would just be a matter of time before the tards who are now whining about "fake news" would fall for some again. You just can't help yourselves. You have been drinking piss for so long, the sweet coolness of truth tastes like poison to you.

Boy, that was fast! :lol:

Here we go with the "piss drinking" again....you're truly a perv, Gertrude.
If you want to see me stop pointing out your piss drinking, then STOP DRINKING PISS!

See how simple that is?

You tards remind me of this:

It could be true.

You've guzzled down so much piss, you would bleev ANYTHING negative about the Clintons or Obama.

How disappointed were you when the Trump Russian Golden Shower story fizzled out? You didn't post for a while there and we're all wondering if you were camped out at Trump Tower

SECRETARY: Boss, it's the tard again. He drank a gallon of piss again. He needs your advice.

G5000: STOP DRINKING PISS, ASSHOLE!

It could be true.

How disappointed were you when the Trump Russian Golden Shower story fizzled out? You didn't post for a while there and we're all wondering if you were camped out at Trump Tower
Don't tell lies to cover up your embarrassment, son. It shows everyone you have no character.

When I heard about the report, I searched for the SOURCE. That is step number one for finding out if something is bullshit. How many times have I tried to teach you dumb fucks to ALWAYS GO TO THE SOURCE. When your propagandists tell you some bullshit about an Obama Executive Order, READ THE EO! When your propagandists tell you some bullshit about a piece of legislation, READ THE LEGISLATION.

So I went and found the source reports. And then I provided a link for everyone to read:

Knowing none of you tards would bother to read it since your attention span is only good for 120 characters, I posted some excerpts. Here, here, here, here, and here

And then I said this:

Okay. I've read all 37 pages of the report.

Every American should be hoping and praying this is a giant hoax. Because if it is real, this isn't just bad for Trump, it is very bad for our country.

Very, very bad.

All caught up now, you lying c*unt?

I will wait here for your apology.

Last edited:
No real surprise here.

No wonder Democrats are soft on crime. They don't want to alienate the people who financially support them.

It's against Federal law for a Presidential candidate to accept donations to their campaign from foreign sources.

So, I'm so glad to hear that Hillary never used any of her "Clinton Foundation" money to pay for any part of her candidate.

:poke:

It's interesting that this criminal "El Chapo" gave Hillary more money that all the big donors combined, from each country that ponied up.

----------------------------------------

Wikileaks: Mexican Drug Kingpin, El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán. Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands.

This was then redirected to the Clinton Foundation.

clinton%20foundation%20donations.jpg

lol the Clinton Foundation was not part of the Clinton campaign.

Secondly, your story cannot be verified, that's what RWnuts now call 'fake news'.

Wow, isn't that about the amount Trump used for bribery, to pay off lawsuits and buy stuff for his family?

Forum List

Back