Meryl Streep's incredible comments

The issue that Streep brought up was already litigated endlessly in the media, was has been proven to be a false accusation, and was taken into consideration when voters went into the polls last November 8.

Hollywood needs to start dealing with the fact that their candidate got her ass kicked, and stop having these psychotic breakdowns in public.
They are not used to not getting their way.

They live in the land of looney yes men.

Fact is, that's about the only way aging actresses can get any attention in Hollywood. Once the wrinkles happen they discard you like garbage. But if your an 80 year old male you can have a 21 year old wife. Hollywood is filled with the biggest hypocrites alive.
And Pedophiles that everyone ignores so they can work in the industry.

She spoke lies. Nothing but shit spewed from her mouth.

What specifically did she lie about?

Gee, how about that Trump wants to kick foreigners out of the country? How stupid can anyone be for believing that he ever said anything remotely like that? He wants to kick illegals out. Are you too stupid to know the difference?

Illegals are not foreigners?

Yes, illegals are foreigners. Not all foreigners are illegals.

Too complicated for ya, Corky?

Apparently, Ms.Streep’s commentary is too deep for your shallow mind. Then again, I think the instructions to monopoly would probably stump most Trump supporters.

OK so now lying about what someone says is just being "deep".

Gawd you people are pathetic.

What specifically did she lie about?

Gee, how about that Trump wants to kick foreigners out of the country? How stupid can anyone be for believing that he ever said anything remotely like that? He wants to kick illegals out. Are you too stupid to know the difference?

Illegals are not foreigners?

Yes, illegals are foreigners. Not all foreigners are illegals.

Too complicated for ya, Corky?

Apparently, Ms.Streep’s commentary is too deep for your shallow mind. Then again, I think the instructions to monopoly would probably stump most Trump supporters.

OK so now lying about what someone says is just being "deep".

Gawd you people are pathetic.

Well, you lied about what Ms. Streep said. So you tell me.

"Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners, and if you kick us all out, you’ll have nothing to watch except for football and mixed martial arts, which are not arts"

This comment of hers is hogwash.
How many outsiders and foreigners were in Hollywood during its golden age?

Kellyanne Conway: Meryl Streep represents small slice of America

NEW YORK — Forget Meryl Streep. Think Duck Dynasty.

In an interview with Capital Download on Monday, Kellyanne Conway, one of Donald Trump's top advisers, dismissed the scathing critique of Trump by the legendary actress at the Golden Globes awards Sunday night.

"Look, Meryl Streep and that room she was in represents a small slice of America," Conway told USA TODAY's video newsmaker series. "But this was an anti-elite (election). This was a rejection of the elites, of people in the political media, Hollywood, money access, frankly, that was out of touch with America. I mean, Donald Trump proved one thing, mightily: He understood America and he had a masterful way of communicating and connecting with them."

There are entertainers who have a better sense of America, she went on.

"These are the same people having Storage Wars, and Duck Dynasty," Conway said. "They know what resonates with America. And yet when you have a Hollywood awards show, it reverts back, I think, to a single mind and a certain myopia, when it comes to political discourse."

That said, when asked she said she does have a favorite Streep performance.

"I'd have to say, Kramer Vs. Kramer," she said with a smile. "I was 12 and I had come from a divorced set of parents. I really related to that movie and I thought she just gave a star-turn performance."

Kellyanne Conway: Meryl Streep represents small slice of America

Meryl was talking about the disabled white kid that was mocked, kidnapped and tortured

I stopped listening when she said admitted to losing her mind. Didn't see much point in wasting my time listening to another mindless lib.

All those Hollywood celebrities promised to move out of the country to Canada, Australia and even Jupiter (Cher said) in case Trump wins. Well, Trump won. So, what is Meryl Strip as well as the others still doing in Hollywood???? Liars...

Last edited:
All those Hollywood celebrities promised to move out of the country to Canada, Australia and even Jupiter (Cher said) in case Trump wins. Well, Trump won. So, what is Meryl Strip still doing in Hollywood????
She was just acting

Forum List

Back