Meryl Streep's incredible comments

Scrolling through this thread I'm not sure I saw anyone who actually heard/read her remarks before they condemned her.

You righties are not snowflakes, rain drops, hail or even sleet. You're just a dense fog.

15895406_239063206504622_753300558707964854_n.png
That's not her entire speech.

Streep is a good actress, eh? How do you tell when an actress is acting or not? You don't, they're always acting. ;)

Leave it to Drumpf supporters to take it personally whenever anyone says "Hey. Be a good person."

She just gave the most amazing comments on the Golden Globes. Everyone should see it.

Amazing? They were stupid and uninformed. A true 1%er like her.......trying to tell normal people how to live.......now that is funny.....

She just gave the most amazing comments on the Golden Globes. Everyone should see it.

NO. THANK. YOU.

Not wasting a moment of my time watching any part of any Hollywood award ceremony.

The only thing worse than watching those pompous douchebags pat themselves on the back is watching Congress do it.

Even actors don't have a lot of respect for the profession. Hard to believe so many people are impressed by actors.

quote-acting-is-easy-and-fun-you-earn-a-lot-of-money-and-you-bang-out-with-girls-the-profession-is-james-spader-175135.jpg

She spoke truth to power. Trump is a small fraction of a man.
She spoke lies. Nothing but shit spewed from her mouth.

What specifically did she lie about?

Gee, how about that Trump wants to kick foreigners out of the country? How stupid can anyone be for believing that he ever said anything remotely like that? He wants to kick illegals out. Are you too stupid to know the difference?

Anyone who clings to the words and personal lives of actors must have a empty life. Sorry to say that it is a large number of the populace. Never cared about their opinions and never will. Big Middle finger extended from flyover country.

Gee, how about that Trump wants to kick foreigners out of the country? How stupid can anyone be for believing that he ever said anything remotely like that? He wants to kick illegals out. Are you too stupid to know the difference?

Illegals are not foreigners?

Anyone who clings to the words and personal lives of actors must have a empty life. Sorry to say that it is a large number of the populace. Never cared about their opinions and never will. Big Middle finger extended from flyover country.

Yet here you are.

Scrolling through this thread I'm not sure I saw anyone who actually heard/read her remarks before they condemned her.

You righties are not snowflakes, rain drops, hail or even sleet. You're just a dense fog.

15895406_239063206504622_753300558707964854_n.png
That's not her entire speech.

Streep is a good actress, eh? How do you tell when an actress is acting or not? You don't, they're always acting. ;)

You mean sort of like this actor?

gettyimages-461055828.jpg

Yes, illegals are foreigners. Not all foreigners are illegals.

Too complicated for ya, Corky?

They just step in their own shit over and over again on this board, hmmmm Candy? It's so easy to pick them off, like pigeons on a sidewalk.

Yes, illegals are foreigners. Not all foreigners are illegals.

Too complicated for ya, Corky?

Apparently, Ms.Streep’s commentary is too deep for your shallow mind. Then again, I think the instructions to monopoly would probably stump most Trump supporters.

"Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners, and if you kick us all out, you’ll have nothing to watch except for football and mixed martial arts, which are not arts"

This comment of hers is hogwash.
Actually I rarely watch them anyway so unfortunately for her I would barely notice. :)
I'm out of the country, so didn't watch them. I Googled it when the OP mentioned it. I usually don't watch either, although I've DVR'd them a few times and FF'd to skits and funny bits.
I didn't watch either. But liberals have been flooding my news feed on FB with her BS all morning .

Trump's spokesman recently said it angered Trump that the media was mocking him. He was just mocked and exposed as an immature child on national TV and his response to that was to confirm it all with another immature tweet.
His response was to get under Liberals thin skin. And it worked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back