Meryl Streep's incredible comments

2m3k9ed.png

All those Hollywood celebrities promised to move out of the country to Canada, Australia and even Jupiter (Cher said) in case Trump wins. Well, Trump won. So, what is Meryl Strip as well as the others still doing in Hollywood???? Liars...
Claiming we would miss them if they left. And backing out. As per usual.

Anyone who clings to the words and personal lives of actors must have a empty life. Sorry to say that it is a large number of the populace. Never cared about their opinions and never will. Big Middle finger extended from flyover country.
Same for sports figures. While it's fun to watch both do their thing, it's silly to equate being good at acting or throwing a ball with expertise in national politics or the best direction for the nation.
Or wisdom.

Ms. Streep forgets that at least half the self-indulged vain people in that crowd she was speaking to are perverts, or addicts, or have other psychological issues. They are far from "examples" that should be followed

Talk about setting an example for others to follow. Maybe these morons in Hollywood should keep their mouths shut when it comes to preaching about ethics and values in politics. They are just about the most immoral, unethical, backstabbing assholes you will ever run into.

15znsx5.jpg

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me, but I am conservative and I don swallow that shit".

Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her SJW agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's "still got it" and damn, Meryl Streep says things like "that"?

Because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of conservative literature and conspiracy theories, you've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it) speech", the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn.

You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Last edited:
Trump Praised Meryl Streep in 2015: She’s ‘Excellent'

Donald Trump Praised Meryl Streep in 2015: She’s ‘Excellent'

When asked by The Hollywood Reporter in August 2015 if there are any actresses that he loves, Trump praised the Florence Foster Jenkins star. “Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others. Meryl Streep is excellent; she’s a fine person, too,” he said. “The problem is I’ll name three or four or five [actresses] and then the hundred that I know will be insulted, and I don’t mean to insult them.”

When asked by The Hollywood Reporter in August 2015 if there are any actresses that he loves, Trump praised the Florence Foster Jenkins star. “Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others. Meryl Streep is excellent; she’s a fine person, too,” he said. “The problem is I’ll name three or four or five [actresses] and then the hundred that I know will be insulted, and I don’t mean to insult them.”

Lol, yes and Streeps dress doesnt make her ass look big.

Our culture demands that men lie to women on a daily basis.

upload_2017-1-10_5-0-14.png

Irrelevant. Praise for her abilities as an actress have nothing to do with agreement or respect for her political, economic or military views on global events or any other subject outside of acting.

It was within the lifetime of many people on this forum that fine hotels didn't allow actors and actresses to have rooms since they are often associated with prostitution and drug use. There was an incident like this with James Stewart in the book "Jimmy Stewart: Bomber Pilot" (page 196). A Madrid hotel manager recognized him and refused to rent "the actor" a room due to this policy. Stewart, who was on active duty with the Air Force Reserve said, "Zat so? Waal, lemme tell ya. For the next four weeks, I'm Brigadier General James Stewart, United States Air Force", then picked up the keys and went to his room. I liked Jimmy Stewart as an actor, but I highly respect him for his service and career as an Air Force officer. That's the key difference.

View attachment 105918
She's a 67 year old grandma. Almost all of them have a "fluffier" butt than when they were 20something.

Completely agreed on her hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for mocking a disabled reporter yet applauded a convicted pedophile.

The Right must be so proud of Mel Gibson, the drunk and anti-semite.
Gibson has been exposed to anti-semitism since he was a child and when he wants to talk shit to a Jewish person that he thinks is harassing him, if he is drunk, he might dip into that well of ugly shit and use it.

That is a character flaw.

When libtards like you accuse your conservative opposition of racism and antisemitism while you cover for real people in power who are causing the deaths of thousands of minorities and their abuse, that is not a character flaw, that is pre-determined evil, dishonesty and moral repugnance.

View attachment 105918
She's a 67 year old grandma. Almost all of them have a "fluffier" butt than when they were 20something.

Completely agreed on her hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for mocking a disabled reporter yet applauded a convicted pedophile.
Yep. Liberal double standards make me laugh. You should see all of the snowflakes on FB applauding Meryl while simutsnioudly calling her detractors "retards".

But then liberals are brain damaged so it's to be expected. :)

View attachment 105918

Yep. Liberal double standards make me laugh. You should see all of the snowflakes on FB applauding Meryl while simutsnioudly calling her detractors "retards".

But then liberals are brain damaged so it's to be expected. :)
No doubt about Facebook. Just another reason out of many for me to stay away from it.

The left should love him then. They are all anti - semite too.
When anti-semitism returns to fashion among the elites, it will come via the Democratic Party and its Muslim immigrants it championed.

The Democratic Party is really starting to look and sound like an auxiliary to the Nation of Islam.

Forum List

Back