Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

Nope. You have no proof to back your claim. That renders it bullshit.
Your ignorance is my gain......:biggrin:

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

Well that's not happening. By appointing a special master, Merrick Garland has basically refused himself. BTW, if you want a partisan DOJ, look no further than Bill Barr's reign.
That is possibly one of the single greatest demonstrations of ignorance ever posted in this forum. This clown just proved he has no idea what he’s talking about.

All one has to do is look at Biden's corruption and his failures to know that he should have never become President. The fact that you are amazed that he is criticized, uhhhhh is what's truly amazing.
These people really believe this shit....AMAZING!

And, other than hate and jealousy, what proof do you have for y our statement? Even the democrats have not jumped the gun on this, or they would have already prosecuted him.

False statements, as you seem to practice them, are easy to make but apologies never come from the likes of you and your kind of haters.
I am one of the few posters who have apologized, but not in this case. Trump was prosecuted. Twice! He was impeached but the reps refused to do anything about it in the face of overwhelming evidence.

I am one of the few posters who have apologized, but not in this case. Trump was prosecuted. Twice! He was impeached but the reps refused to do anything about it in the face of overwhelming evidence.
You do realize that impeachment is only formally charging a crime, not the conviction of that crime, right?

Bill Clinton was impeached also, but not convicted and you still love him.

Kind of makes your entire existence irrelevant.

You do realize that impeachment is only formally charging a crime, not the conviction of that crime, right?

Bill Clinton was impeached also, but not convicted and you still love him.

Kind of makes your entire existence irrelevant.
You can't impeach someone without evidence. Removing him from office required support from the reps, which dems did not have.

You can't impeach someone without evidence. Removing him from office required support from the reps, which dems did not have.
They did impeach Trump without actual, verifiable evidence and failed to convict proving your premise to be totally false. Again.

Bullshit!
Inciteful response, full of facts. If that is evidence of how you think, it is no wonder why you constantly lose.

Additionally, you should lose your attempts at "gottcha" questions when you already know the true answer or ar just not able to figure it out. Another reason you constantly lose.

Forum List

Back