Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

That issue has been settled. Trump was impeached and people were arrested and prosecuted. The issue now is a sitting AG turning the DOJ into a partisan political weapon.
Well that's not happening. By appointing a special master, Merrick Garland has basically refused himself. BTW, if you want a partisan DOJ, look no further than Bill Barr's reign.

False. Pointing out the Presidents can serve two terms in office and in 2024 he is either running for reelection for a 2nd term (as the sitting President, my position) OR running for a first term (your claim) is no way saying that I believe that President Biden is not the President.

It's pointing out YOUR claim that he's not eligible for election (or relection) in 2024.

If he's not the President (your claim), then he would be running for election in 2024 to serve his first term. So again he would be eligible.
Sorry your attempt at an emotional bumper sticker claim doesn't pan out logically. Better luck next time.

WW
Well, bow you have displayed just where your head is and how far up it is. Typical of a democrat, losing the debate so try to change the meaning of words to assure your victory when it obvious to all rational people that you are wrong and have admitted, by error, a truth about your boy.

BTW, with his criminal history (which democrats are trying like heck to cover up) he is not eligible for any public officed and the new house will show this to be true.

That issue has been settled. Trump was impeached and people were arrested and prosecuted. The issue now is a sitting AG turning the DOJ into a partisan political weapon.
It has but the democrats, as always, are trying to divert attention from the discussed problem.

Well that's not happening. By appointing a special master, Merrick Garland has basically refused himself. BTW, if you want a partisan DOJ, look no further than Bill Barr's reign.
It was not a "special master" that he appointed you moron, it was a special prosecutor.
Which by definition means that he is only looking to prosecute, not find the truth.

What kind of kool-aid are you sipping? Trump is as guilty as sin!
And, other than hate and jealousy, what proof do you have for y our statement? Even the democrats have not jumped the gun on this, or they would have already prosecuted him.

False statements, as you seem to practice them, are easy to make but apologies never come from the likes of you and your kind of haters.

Typical of a democrat...

I'm not a democrat, I was a loyal GOP voter for 40 years and warned members of my party that Trump was a mistake.

so try to change the meaning of words to assure your victory when it obvious to all rational people that you are wrong and have admitted, by error, a truth about your boy.

What did I change? You claimed (your belief) that Biden isn't president now, so as a result couldn't be elected in 2024.

However an individual is eligible to be elected to President TWICE. So if Biden is the President, it's his first term. 2024 would be his second term. So not disqualified there.

On the other hand if Biden is NOT the President, it would be his FIRST term starting in 2024. So not disqualified there.

Just admit you made a dumb claim.

BTW, with his criminal history (which democrats are trying like heck to cover up) he is not eligible for any public officed and the new house will show this to be true.

What criminal history does President Biden have that removes him from eligibility for public office. The Constitutional requirements to be President are:
  • Be a natural born citizen,
  • Be at least 35 years old,
  • 14 years a resident of the United States,
  • Not have been impeached (House) and convicted (Senate) with the Senate removing eligibility to hold office (Article I Section 3 Para 6),
  • Not been convicted of insurrection or sedition (14th Amendment Para 3)
He's not been convicted of any crime, it's unlikily the GOP will be able to get an impeachment in the House and they dang sure aren't going to get the required 2/3rds of the Senate to convict. Under the Constitution he could be convicted of a felony and run a campaign from prison and still get elected.

WW

I'm not a democrat, I was a loyal GOP voter for 40 years and warned members of my party that Trump was a mistake.

What did I change? You claimed (your belief) that Biden isn't president now, so as a result couldn't be elected in 2024.

However an individual is eligible to be elected to President TWICE. So if Biden is the President, it's his first term. 2024 would be his second term. So not disqualified there.

On the other hand if Biden is NOT the President, it would be his FIRST term starting in 2024. So not disqualified there.

Just admit you made a dumb claim.

What criminal history does President Biden have that removes him from eligibility for public office. The Constitutional requirements to be President are:
  • Be a natural born citizen,
  • Be at least 35 years old,
  • 14 years a resident of the United States,
  • Not have been impeached (House) and convicted (Senate) with the Senate removing eligibility to hold office (Article I Section 3 Para 6),
  • Not been convicted of insurrection or sedition (14th Amendment Para 3)
He's not been convicted of any crime, it's unlikily the GOP will be able to get an impeachment in the House and they dang sure aren't going to get the required 2/3rds of the Senate to convict. Under the Constitution he could be convicted of a felony and run a campaign from prison and still get elected.

WW
An actual result is that all actions taken by Biden being illegal, many of which have been stated as such by the courts, are null and void. Illegal actions which the new house will expose prevent him from being qualified for the position which he is currently illegally holding. Every attempt to defend him by you shows that you indeed do realize this to be a fact.

Regardless, you stated he could run for re-election, when he was never in fact elected in the first place. Nice attempt to change the definition of the words used, by you. You also seem to forget that y our precious democrats failed to get the necessary votes to convict Trump and that hurts you little feelings.

As for impeaching Biden, not a problem unless the 25th amendment is activated. Which it should be.

Your past is of no interest, it is what you attempt now that is. And you are attempting to force belief in the actual big lie, something you claim to hate but actually support.

BTW, you should change your signature as most think of "WW" as weight watchers which is not a political entity, and neither are you.

An actual result is that all actions taken by Biden being illegal, many of which have been stated as such by the courts, are null and void. Illegal actions which the new house will expose prevent him from being qualified for the position which he is currently illegally holding. Every attempt to defend him by you shows that you indeed do realize this to be a fact.

Regardless, you stated he could run for re-election, when he was never in fact elected in the first place. Nice attempt to change the definition of the words used, by you. You also seem to forget that y our precious democrats failed to get the necessary votes to convict Trump and that hurts you little feelings.

As for impeaching Biden, not a problem unless the 25th amendment is activated. Which it should be.

Your past is of no interest, it is what you attempt now that is. And you are attempting to force belief in the actual big lie, something you claim to hate but actually support.

I'll let you have the last words of giberish with a hearty...

Bless your heart (said in Southern).

BTW, you should change your signature as most think of "WW" as weight watchers which is not a political entity, and neither are you.

Anyone that would confuse a closing of "WW" for a user named WorldWatcher with weight watchers is an idiot.

WW

:cuckoo:

Your inability to prove your claim is proof it's bullshit.
Is that all you do?...deny the truth?... what a clown you are... I hope the Biden economy is breaking your bank.... because your dumbass deserves it.... Biden voting moron....

I'll let you have the last words of giberish with a hearty...

Bless your heart (said in Southern).

Anyone that would confuse a closing of "WW" for a user named WorldWatcher with weight watchers is an idiot.

WW
As expected from a little weasel such as yourself it is to be expected that you declare your desire to cut and run. Can't refute what I stated with facts, just keep repeating talking points fed to you by your new masters.

As to "WW", weight watchers existed long before you conscripted the initials for your own egos use.

I look forward to you leaving the conversation as you contribute nothing but fallacies and twisted thoughts to the conversation.

Is that all you do?...deny the truth?... what a clown you are... I hope the Biden economy is breaking your bank.... because your dumbass deserves it.... Biden voting moron....
Faun seems to think that anything that she says just has to be a fact and anyone opposing it just has to be wrong. No discussion allowed. Democratic censorship.

As to "WW", weight watchers existed long before you conscripted the initials for your own egos use.

Actually the Navy Squadron (VQ-1) with the call sign "World Watchers", from whence my handle is derived since I served in it, was created prior weight watchers.

But you could have found that out if you had done any checking prior to getting embarrassed for having your claim refuted.

WW

Actually the Navy Squadron (VQ-1) with the call sign "World Watchers", from whence my handle is derived since I served in it, was created prior weight watchers.

But you could have found that out if you had done any checking prior to getting embarrassed for having your claim refuted.

WW
It may have existed, but you still conscripted for your own warped use, embarrassing the Navy. Along with any rationale thinking person. Which of course excludes you.

Btw, what happened to your not dealing with me anymore? Another in your long string of lies.

Last edited:

Sorry to break your heart, rambtard, it's not. In fact, right now I'm posting from about 38,000 feet on my way with my family to Hawaii.

:cuckoo:

Faun seems to think that anything that she says just has to be a fact and anyone opposing it just has to be wrong. No discussion allowed. Democratic censorship.

Imbecile, who do you think knows better how much my wife spent on a turkey last week? Me? Or these rightards posting here?

Forum List

Back