Merrick Garland to appeal court ruling for Special Master.

Judge Cannon was making it up as she went along

Link?
I asked you for a precedent for a special master to review executive privilege for a former president over the wishes of a current president.

I'll give you a link when you give me that precedent.

More evidence Garland is hiding something. Why is he so afraid of anyone outside his DOJ seeing what they are doing?

Here we go, more of this from the Trump mob now that DOJ has appealed- :206::206::206::206:

I asked you for a precedent for a special master to review executive privilege for a former president over the wishes of a current president.

executive privilege for a former president over the wishes of a current president.

WTF does that mean, Simp? Are you admitting Biden ordered this raid?

Explain your moronic comment.

This appeal violates 28 U.S. Code § 1291. Appeals are only allowed only after the final decisions of the District Court.

The courts of appeals (other than the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit) shall have jurisdiction of appeals from all final decisions of the district courts of the United States ...​

Thus this is an interlocutory appeal, a higher bar for the DoJ to meet.

Last edited:

The Tom foolery from libs is so unprecedented and heinous that it requires creation of a new precedent

There's a saying that justice delayed is justice denied. What the democrats are doing here is trying to string this out until after election day to make Trump and the MAG people look like shit so the electorate will either vote for democrats or not vote at all. They don't really care what happens after that, as long as they keep their majorities in the House and the Senate. I look for a regular drip, drip, drip of leaks about the documents that were seized, and whether it is the truth or not is beside the point. What we are seeing here is psychological warfare aimed at every American who is not a Lefty.

Garland is a anti constitution anti law and order far left extremist with a petty vendetta.
He should resign before he is indicted for conspiring with Biden to violate President Trump's 4th amendment rights.

garlandhgfdszaw.jpg

Trump is a private citizen who has no claim, or right to claim Executive Priviledge, halfwit.

Have another shit burger.

Former Presidents have a right to claim executive privilege.

Nixon v. General Services Administration (1977), the court wrote: “We reject the argument that only an incumbent President may assert such claims, and hold that appellant, as a former president, may also be heard to assert them.”.​

What was Trump hiding when he lied to the FBI about the documents that he had, CLOWN?
I'll ask you the same thing...

Link?

And please don't bring something the FBI leaked. They have ZERO credibility.

Trump is a private citizen who has no claim, or right to claim Executive Priviledge, halfwit.

Have another shit burger.
You are a moron. If a President takes documents covered by executive privilege with him when he leave office he maintains that privilege.

Grow a brain, Simp.

executive privilege for a former president over the wishes of a current president.

WTF does that mean, Simp? Are you admitting Biden ordered this raid?

Explain your moronic comment.
If you don't understand this, you have no business discussing the topic.

Former Presidents have a right to claim executive privilege.

Nixon v. General Services Administration (1977), the court wrote: “We reject the argument that only an incumbent President may assert such claims, and hold that appellant, as a former president, may also be heard to assert them.”.​
Where does it have a right to exert executive privilege to keep presidential records out of the hands of the current president's administration?

The very idea is absurd.

Forum List

Back