Merrick Garland to appeal court ruling for Special Master.

Top Secret documents don't belong to him, halfwit. Why does that piece of shit want them anyway? He can have his Hustler magazine collection back. Other then that, fuck him & the horse he rode in on.

Your boy is claiming E.P. which no one else in his administration even knew about because that motherfucker ripped off Top Secret intel & got caught, idiot.

If your looking to stuff your head up Trump's ass, hurry up. They're ordering orange jumsuits for him now.
I see you still haven’t grown a brain. :itsok:

More evidence Garland is hiding something. Why is he so afraid of anyone outside his DOJ seeing what they are doing?

And now Trump's hand will be exposed, because if he files a motion that these documents were declassified, they will surely catch him lying to DOJ. So guess what, he won't be claiming they were declassified. LOL!

Your question shows just how ignorant you are.

This appeal violates 28 U.S. Code § 1291. Appeals are only allowed only after the final decisions of the District Court.

The courts of appeals (other than the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit) shall have jurisdiction of appeals from all final decisions of the district courts of the United States ...​

Thus this is an interlocutory appeal, a higher bar for the DoJ to meet.
The appeal was made after the final decisions of the District court, and they called her out on it;

More evidence Garland is hiding something. Why is he so afraid of anyone outside his DOJ seeing what they are doing?

Bob Barr defended Trump when he was AG and he says the DOJ should appeal. Even he knows this ruling is so much bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Notice how Eric Holder and Merrick Garland act like their Democratic President's hit man rather than an impartial head of the Justice Department? If only President Trump had such "loyalty" with his AGs. :cool:

Trump's AG defended him vociferously. Garland is impartial. You are not.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
LOL They took personal info too, such as medical records and lawyer-client privileged documents. The court properly decided the issue.

Garland and the DoJ don't get to decide if a former POTUS has executive privilege especially as there is a SCOTUS ruling saying a former President has executive privilege rights. Nixon v. Administrator of General Services, in which the Supreme Court rejected the government's argument that "only an incumbent president may assert such claims," holding that the former President could also assert the privilege.

They do not have executive privilege after they leave the White House. This has not been decided by the courts.

1663522516269.png

Trump will be indicted. Where will Trump toadies by rioting and murdering?

Trump's gonna be fine. Every time there's a "darkest hour" he somehow comes out unscathed. This has been an unstoppable pattern. But he plays 4-D chess all along. The 11th circuit court is 6-5 Trump appointees. He has SCOTUS. He is not powerless. He proves you don't need Twitter. No one needs Twitter, we all ought to live a Twitter-free and Facebook-free life. He plays 4-D chess all the while. Always Teflon. Seethe and rage and feed me tears. I'm so sorry you truly had your hopes up this time

Trump will be indicted. Where will Trump toadies by rioting and murdering?

I haven't watched a MSM news panel in ages, let alone MSNBC. It's hard to pay attention to talking heads for more than a second because they've lost 100 percent of legitimacy and don't know a lick of what they're talking about. They are simply paid to talk. It's like watching the View. I wouldn't be caught dead watching the View. What is the View again?
Sad to see some people still fall for MSM as it slowly goes extinct.

The Special Master has been named.

Tell us your thoughts on this ........ individual before any results are announced.

I dare you.
It seems both parties agreed on him, what do you think before he either:

supports trump
or doesn't support trump.

traitor, turncoat, never-trumped, etc.

Justice Department asks appeals court to revive its criminal probe into classified Mar-a-Lago docs Garland is calling them out again. The documents are not subject to executive privilege.

What Cannon has done, is embarrassing to judges all across this country.

I haven't watched a MSM news panel in ages, let alone MSNBC. It's hard to pay attention to talking heads for more than a second because they've lost 100 percent of legitimacy and don't know a lick of what they're talking about. They are simply paid to talk. It's like watching the View. I wouldn't be caught dead watching the View. What is the View again?
Sad to see some people still fall for MSM as it slowly goes extinct.
The physical evidence against Trump is overwhelming. All news networks are telling us this. Even FOX. Next stupid observation?

Trump's gonna be fine. Every time there's a "darkest hour" he somehow comes out unscathed. This has been an unstoppable pattern. But he plays 4-D chess all along. The 11th circuit court is 6-5 Trump appointees. He has SCOTUS. He is not powerless. He proves you don't need Twitter. No one needs Twitter, we all ought to live a Twitter-free and Facebook-free life. He plays 4-D chess all the while. Always Teflon. Seethe and rage and feed me tears. I'm so sorry you truly had your hopes up this time
Wait a minute, are you telling me, that a 6 to 5 court is supposed to ignore his crimes? Do you believe in the rule of law? Or for you, is the law for the poor, and justice for the rich?

Forum List

Back