Merrick Garland to appeal court ruling for Special Master.

Yea he will. Rooting for criminals I see. Do you have an ounce of self respect? Folks like you are what makes folks America not so great.

Betting a $100 dollars on USMB? Are you stupid?

How can you even reach your hand into your wallet to pay up when you got an Obama Shaped Bobble Head Dildo up your ass?

This is just more of the same as The Russian Collusion Hoax! Another "Get Trump" political hit by some enraged petty snowflake bureaucrat at NARA. Presidents are given a great deal of discretion when it comes to presidential records and always have been. Unless you are Orange Man...right dupe?

6 YEARS AND NO MERRICK GARLAND PANTY RAID AT MARTHA's VINYARD or whatever MIILION DOLLAR MANSION OBAMA AND HER HUSBAND LIVE AT?

Accusations are flying fast and furious regarding last week’s FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In my Wednesday piece for The Post, I noted that 30 million pages of Obama administration records had been trucked to Chicago. The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse, that hasn’t happened.

THE PRESIDENT HAS PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS...... ARGGGGGGHHHHHH!
1663699156009.png

Call me when you are outraged about The COUP Obama, Clinton, and Biden Staged when they colluded with Russia and The FBI in Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. When you want those people to face a firing squad, then I will listen to your petty bullshit.

Last edited:
Yea he will. Rooting for criminals I see. Do you have an ounce of self respect? Folks like you are what makes folks America not so great.

Put your money where your big lying mouth is. Coward.

Okay. Here's another deal. If Trump is indicted I will leave the forum. If he isn't, you leave. Is the 2024 election a long enough wait to find out?

How can you even reach your hand into your wallet to pay up when you got an Obama Shaped Bobble Head Dildo up your ass?

This is just more of the same as The Russian Collusion Hoax! Another "Get Trump" political hit by some enraged petty snowflake bureaucrat at NARA. Presidents are given a great deal of discretion when it comes to presidential records and always have been. Unless you are Orange Man...right dupe?

6 YEARS AND NO MERRICK GARLAND PANTY RAID AT MARTHA's VINYARD or whatever MIILION DOLLAR MANSION OBAMA AND HER HUSBAND LIVE AT?

Accusations are flying fast and furious regarding last week’s FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In my Wednesday piece for The Post, I noted that 30 million pages of Obama administration records had been trucked to Chicago. The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse, that hasn’t happened.

View attachment 698912
Call me when you are outraged about The COUP Obama, Clinton, and Biden Staged when they colluded with Russia and The FBI in Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. When you want those people to face a firing squad, then I will listen to your petty bullshit.

Obama's documents were at the national archives when Obama left.

Since Putin hates Hillary, its impossible for her to collude with Russia.
However, Christopher Steele did have some anti-putin contacts within Russia.

Obama's documents were at the national archives when Obama left.

Since Putin hates Hillary, its impossible for her to collude with Russia.
However, Christopher Steele did have some anti-putin contacts within Russia.
Putin Loves Hillary, that is why he accepted $13 Million from her, Obama, and Biden for The Dirty Dossier on Trump to help her rig the 2016 election in Her, Obama, and Biden's favor.

If Putin hated Clinton, then there is no Trump Dirty Dossier. There is only a Hillary Dirty Dossier.

If Putin hated Clinton, he never works with her to steal 20% of our Uranium with Clinton, McCain's Obama, Holder's, Mueller's and Biden's Blessings.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama and Biden, there is no Russian Reset.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama, and Biden, then Biden does not shut down XL Pipeline and help Putin open his Russian Pipeline.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama, and Biden, then Biden does not work a deal where Putin gets millions to help Iran develop Nukes and sell Iran weapons.

If Putin hated Clinton, Obama and Biden, then Biden does not go to Putin and tell him it is ok to have a little war in Ukraine.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama, and Biden then Putin does not take over Libya's oil fields after Clinton moved Qadaffi out of the way.

If Putin Hated Clinton then Putin does not gift Clinton $225 Million through Clinton's fake Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Charity.

Putin Loves Hillary, that is why he accepted $13 Million from her, Obama, and Biden for The Dirty Dossier on Trump to help her rig the 2016 election in Her, Obama, and Biden's favor.

If Putin hated Clinton, then there is no Trump Dirty Dossier. There is only a Hillary Dirty Dossier.

If Putin hated Clinton, he never works with her to steal 20% of our Uranium with Clinton, McCain's Obama, Holder's, Mueller's and Biden's Blessings.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama and Biden, there is no Russian Reset.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama, and Biden, then Biden does not shut down XL Pipeline and help Putin open his Russian Pipeline.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama, and Biden, then Biden does not work a deal where Putin gets millions to help Iran develop Nukes and sell Iran weapons.

If Putin hated Clinton, Obama and Biden, then Biden does not go to Putin and tell him it is ok to have a little war in Ukraine.

If Putin Hated Clinton, Obama, and Biden then Putin does not take over Libya's oil fields after Clinton moved Qadaffi out of the way.

If Putin Hated Clinton then Putin does not gift Clinton $225 Million through Clinton's fake Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Charity.

Putin had Steele's sources assassinated

so that claim was false, and probably the rest are as well.

They really must give these classified documents back to Trump immediately!

If the DOJ doesn't return these classified documents to Trump, what will Trump trade to Putin for asylum?

Putin had Steele's sources assassinated

so that claim was false, and probably the rest are as well.
Yes, one of them he tried to kill Was Skirpal, and his daughter.....or was it Putin? How do you know it was Putin? It could have been our own FBI, or The Clinton. Biden Obama cabal.

How do you know it wasn't The Clinton, Obama, Biden Terrible Threesome who tried to poison Skirpal and his daughter to cover up the fact that THEY WERE COLLUDING with PUTIN to try to rig the 2016 Election and afterwards tried to remove him from office?

They launched two Impeachments based on lies that President Trump was colluding with Putin and launched a 4 year long Bureacratic COUP that still continues today to politically assassinate President Trump.

Sounds like that group of assholes likes to blame a lot of stuff on Russia. Like when they tried to create The Russian Collusion Hoax when THEY INITIATED IT AND CREATED IT.

Like when they tried to say RUSSIA HACKED THE DNC SERVER when it was their own PAKISTANIC HACKERS (Bernie Bros) and SETH RICH who hacked Podesta's emails when they found out THE DNC was rigging their own primaries against Sanders.

Putin is blamed by BIDEN for Inflation.

That must be their go to position on everything these days.

Just another political assassination attempt like "Operation Russian Collusion" by a desperate, criminally negligent and incompetent Faux Xiden Regime as ordered by Joe's Puppet Masters CCP Communist China.
Looks like that Orange Ape really got his ass in a bag this time around, but you wouldn't it with your head up his ass, brown nose.

Yes, one of them he tried to kill Was Skirpal, and his daughter.....or was it Putin? How do you know it was Putin? It could have been our own FBI, or The Clinton. Biden Obama cabal.

How do you know it wasn't The Clinton, Obama, Biden Terrible Threesome who tried to poison Skirpal and his daughter to cover up the fact that THEY WERE COLLUDING with PUTIN to try to rig the 2016 Election and afterwards tried to remove him from office?

They launched two Impeachments based on lies that President Trump was colluding with Putin and launched a 4 year long Bureacratic COUP that still continues today to politically assassinate President Trump.

Sounds like that group of assholes likes to blame a lot of stuff on Russia. Like when they tried to create The Russian Collusion Hoax when THEY INITIATED IT AND CREATED IT.

Like when they tried to say RUSSIA HACKED THE DNC SERVER when it was their own PAKISTANIC HACKERS (Bernie Bros) and SETH RICH who hacked Podesta's emails when they found out THE DNC was rigging their own primaries against Sanders.

Putin is blamed by BIDEN for Inflation.

That must be their go to position on everything these days.

Trump is a traitor & so are you, asswipe. Now remove your head from his ass before you suffer from hypoxemia, which has affected your brain.

Looks like that Orange Ape really got his ass in a bag this time around, but you wouldn't it with your head up his ass, brown nose.
When you suck Xi or Putin's gold member do you tickle their kiwis? Impressive programming, slave. Have you ever thought of leaving The Matrix and thinking for yourself or are you too addicted to hairy man ass?

Trump is a traitor & so are you, asswipe. Now remove your head from his ass before you suffer from hypoxemia, which has affected your brain.
Heil Shtiler, slave. Long live the 4th Globalist Reich! Long live EmperorShizHizPantz. Death to America and Democracy, right Dupe?
You may now return back to the Matrix, hair sniffer.

View attachment 698912
LOL! As always you said nothing, and Russian collusion was proven. Call is when you can challenge these arguments.

Heil Shtiler, slave. Long live the 4th Globalist Reich! Long live EmperorShizHizPantz. Death to America and Democracy, right Dupe?
You may now return back to the Matrix, hair sniffer.
The only death to America any people with reason understand, is the Rights attack on the truth and the rule of law. That's the only thing destroying America and Democracy.

Just another political assassination attempt like "Operation Russian Collusion" by a desperate, criminally negligent and incompetent Faux Xiden Regime as ordered by Joe's Puppet Masters CCP Communist China.
But, but, Russian collusion. What a coward.

Forum List

Back