Merrick Garland sworn in as Attorney General

AG Garland has a lot of work ahead of him to clean up the DOJ mess created over the past four years.
…just like Holder had to clean up the mess GWB left: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Now AG Garland will be forced to clean up Trump’s mess: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP, a former AG more interested in protecting a corrupt Donald Trump than serving the American people.

And the same thing will happen with the next Republican administration: a Justice Department become partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized, and nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.

He is forced? Who forced him? If he isn't up to the job, maybe he shouldn't of taken it. Why are you playing him off as a victim?

AG Garland has a lot of work ahead of him to clean up the DOJ mess created over the past four years.
…just like Holder had to clean up the mess GWB left: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Now AG Garland will be forced to clean up Trump’s mess: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP, a former AG more interested in protecting a corrupt Donald Trump than serving the American people.

And the same thing will happen with the next Republican administration: a Justice Department become partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized, and nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Holder the stupid negro ?
Uh oh, another jealous old white asshole.

ultimate political mercy fuck.
He is actually very qualified and has infinitely better ethics than the last slob.
He may not make some more liberal people happy. He's a centrist institutionalist. Exactly what was needed on the Supreme Court. Conversely he is exactly what is needed to counteract the partisan trumpism we have seen over the last four years

Garland?

I suppose

Garland?

I suppose
You, of course. You have to come here to be yourself, because you cant be this way around your family and friends. Sad.

Garland?

I suppose
You, of course. You have to come here to be yourself, because you cant be this way around your family and friends. Sad.
Seriously you think I have any family or friends?

View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

Congratulations AG Garland.
What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.
A rubber stamp Prog judge is not needed. There are enough of them in the woodwork to overturn the will of the people's votes and other issues on ballots and everyday living.

Garland?

I suppose
Sure you do. You closet racists are a dime a dozen.

Garland will be our first AG in over 4 years. That's a lot of backlog.

I'm hoping for indictments for Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke before too long.
just because you didnt like the other ones synth doesnt mean we didnt have one.....
True, Sessions went through the motions and did do some legit DoJ bidniz. But always with his racist slant, conspiring with that little shit Stephen Miller.

Barr was just Trump's personal attorney, not a representative of the people who he swore to serve.

A rubber stamp Prog judge is not needed. There are enough of them in the woodwork to overturn the will of the people's votes and other issues on ballots and everyday living.

BBwwahhh..."why can't it be like the old days - you know, where my white privilege got me places. No Jews on golf courses. Only land owners could vote. Uppity nigras working the cotton fields. What happened to my American dreams. Damn these progressives...progressing and all..."

I'm seriously hoping for at least 4 Special Prosecutors to be named. There is way too much work in too many areas to leave it all up to the DoJ staff.

Garland?

I suppose
Sure you do. You closet racists are a dime a dozen.
Oh really I am a loaner I hate everyone

Eric "Machine Gun" Holder was an arms trafficker.

Forum List

Back