Merrick Garland sworn in as Attorney General

View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

Congratulations AG Garland.
What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.

Garland didn't have the votes to be confirmed as a Supreme Court justice in 2016.

He knew that as well, after all, he didn't even submit his High School Yearbook to the Judiciary committee for their consideration of his nomination.

View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.

Garland didn't have the votes to be confirmed as a Supreme Court justice in 2016.

He knew that as well, after all, he didn't even submit his High School Yearbook to the Judiciary committee for their consideration of his nomination.

I heard Garland raped a bunch of girls in college.

View attachment 466581

Training for legislating from the bench like all good democrats do. RBG, Kagan, Sotomayor and Breyer.

View attachment 466581

That is why Omoron didn't push harder to get him considered.

View attachment 466581

I heard Garland raped a bunch of girls in college.

Well, what does Merrick have to say for himself? Does he have any proof it didn't happen? WItnesses? Affidavits? Shouldn't he testify under oath at least about this?

View attachment 466581

I think "one rule" is great - as long as ALL criminals are investigated and prosecuted as required by law. AG Garland is following President Biden's lead. A president for all - an AG for all. Sounds good...
I'll believe it when he indicts Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler and Sen. Good-for-Nothing Bum.

View attachment 466581

Had Hillary Clinton won the election as expected, Rapist or not, Garland would have been confirmed to the court by Thanksgiving 2016

View attachment 466581

How about Justice Bork, moron? Democrats started all of this SCOTUS bullshit. Remember Clinton's battle cry--"It's the court, stupid."

View attachment 466581

Had Hillary Clinton won the election as expected, Rapist or not, Garland would have been confirmed to the court by Thanksgiving 2016
Not likely--The senate was firmly in republican control at that time. That is why Barry laid back on it. He knew it was a losing proposition.

Nothing to do with his ability. Partisan hackery.

Nothing that was said at Kav's confirmation had anything to do with his ability either. Or at Justice Thomas' 1991 confirmation. How do alleged pubes on a coke can affect someone's ability to be a Supreme justice?

Nothing that was said at Kav's confirmation had anything to do with his ability either. Or at Justice Thomas' 1991 confirmation. How do alleged pubes on a coke can affect someone's ability to be a Supreme justice?
With Thomas AND Kavanaugh, it was about character, not ability.
Garland was pure partisan hackery. Didn't even get to appear and confirmation hearing.

With Thomas AND Kavanaugh, it was about character, not ability.
Garland was pure partisan hackery. Didn't even get to appear and confirmation hearing.

Garland's Character wasn't even looked at. He didn't even submit his high school yearbook. No one really knows if he took any liberties with the ladies during his teenage years. So how can you say he was of "good character" at all?

Garland's Character wasn't even looked at. He didn't even submit his high school yearbook. No one really knows if he took any liberties with the ladies during his teenage years. So how can you say he was of "good character" at all?

Knowing the press these days, I'm sure they would have found something by now. His elevation to the AG was mentioned three months ago. Nada. When he was put up for nomination, I'm sure there was a lot of digging going on by the various media outlets. Nada.

AG Garland has a lot of work ahead of him to clean up the DOJ mess created over the past four years.
…just like Holder had to clean up the mess GWB left: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Now AG Garland will be forced to clean up Trump’s mess: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP, a former AG more interested in protecting a corrupt Donald Trump than serving the American people.

And the same thing will happen with the next Republican administration: a Justice Department become partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized, and nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.
voting for either party and letting them tell you whats what is the definition of stupidity ....

Garland will be our first AG in over 4 years. That's a lot of backlog.

I'm hoping for indictments for Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke before too long.
just because you didnt like the other ones synth doesnt mean we didnt have one.....
We didn't. We had tRump defense attorneys instead.
and if i would say we havent a president for 20 years im sure you would have said we had obama....right?....

Forum List

Back