Merrick Garland sworn in as Attorney General

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1615502502216.png

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

Congratulations AG Garland.

Last edited:
View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.

View attachment 466581

What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.

I think "one rule" is great - as long as ALL criminals are investigated and prosecuted as required by law. AG Garland is following President Biden's lead. A president for all - an AG for all. Sounds good...

View attachment 466581

I think "one rule" is great - as long as ALL criminals are investigated and prosecuted as required by law. AG Garland is following President Biden's lead. A president for all - an AG for all. Sounds good...
a president for all?.....so far i dont see it.....

I know, he will have to make sure all the records of our politicians screwing us over is destroyed. Trump came close to busting them. To bad you support it.
Dang you people are delusional. The orange slob took unprecedented measures to hide his phone calls on top secret servers and had his aides destroy notes from meetings. He refused every subpoena. The cult lives in an alternate reality.

AG Garland has a lot of work ahead of him to clean up the DOJ mess created over the past four years.
…just like Holder had to clean up the mess GWB left: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Now AG Garland will be forced to clean up Trump’s mess: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP, a former AG more interested in protecting a corrupt Donald Trump than serving the American people.

And the same thing will happen with the next Republican administration: a Justice Department become partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized, and nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.

AG Garland has a lot of work ahead of him to clean up the DOJ mess created over the past four years.
…just like Holder had to clean up the mess GWB left: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Now AG Garland will be forced to clean up Trump’s mess: a partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized Justice Department nothing more than an appendage of the GOP, a former AG more interested in protecting a corrupt Donald Trump than serving the American people.

And the same thing will happen with the next Republican administration: a Justice Department become partisan, dysfunctional, demoralized, and nothing more than an appendage of the GOP.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.
Holder the stupid negro ?

Forum List

Back