Merrick Garland sworn in as Attorney General

This will be a nice change from the Obama and Clinton administration.
Nah, won't matter. You will make the same claim about him soon enough, no matter what happens.

What claim is that? The same claim you put on Trump and Bush?
Uh...no idea what you are talking about, there. But you only made one claim. Can't really narrow it down any further for ya.
I’m open minded, I liked the AG after Holder, didn’t like Holder or Barr.

Garland will be our first AG in over 4 years. That's a lot of backlog.

I'm hoping for indictments for Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke before too long.
just because you didnt like the other ones synth doesnt mean we didnt have one.....
True, Sessions went through the motions and did do some legit DoJ bidniz. But always with his racist slant, conspiring with that little shit Stephen Miller.

Barr was just Trump's personal attorney, not a representative of the people who he swore to serve.
i find it funny i asked lakoota this question and he hasnt got enough balls to answer....he lets others do it for him...

View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

Congratulations AG Garland.

I'm glad we finally have an official AG.

I hope he does a good job.

I know, he will have to make sure all the records of our politicians screwing us over is destroyed. Trump came close to busting them. To bad you support it.
Dang you people are delusional. The orange slob took unprecedented measures to hide his phone calls on top secret servers and had his aides destroy notes from meetings. He refused every subpoena. The cult lives in an alternate reality.
That was hillary.

View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

Biden...doing a great job.

View attachment 466581

I'm glad we finally have an official AG.

I hope he does a good job.

I'm sure that he won't do anything to irritate the Sleepy Joe clan.

After all, he gave up a lifetime appointment and job security to take this job. If he went after Hunter for paedophilia, how long do you think it would be before he was fired?

1615521423176.png

I feel comfortable that AG Garland will do his job competently and fairly.

just because you didnt like the other ones synth doesnt mean we didnt have one.....
We didn't. We had tRump defense attorneys instead.
and if i would say we havent a president for 20 years im sure you would have said we had obama....right?....
And bush before him.

and if i would say we havent a president for 20 years im sure you would have said we had obama....right?....
And bush before him.
so trump wasnt our president?....

And bush before him.
You mean the orange squatter we just kicked out?

And bush before him.
as compared to the half dead guy in there now.....yea i guess thats him....

And bush before him.
Doesn't look half dead to me.

Remember tRump needing help down the shallow ramp?

And bush before him.

like i have said before....you cant see that because you are a die hard democrat....when biden talks today he is like an automaton...7 years ago he was actually alive....

And bush before him.

like i have said before....you cant see that because you are a die hard democrat....when biden talks today he is like an automaton...7 years ago he was actually alive....

Last night's speech was anything but robotic.

I'm sure the RWNJ infotainment sphere showed you some choice clips wonton can disagree with me.

And bush before him.

Last night's speech was anything but robotic.

I'm sure the RWNJ infotainment sphere showed you some choice clips wonton can disagree with me.

of course you would say that.....what else can someone like you say?....

View attachment 466581

What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.

I think "one rule" is great - as long as ALL criminals are investigated and prosecuted as required by law. AG Garland is following President Biden's lead. A president for all - an AG for all. Sounds good...
a president for all?.....so far i dont see it.....
Oh, you're not getting a check? Or are you going to rip it up?

View attachment 466581

What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.
How about Justice Bork, moron? Democrats started all of this SCOTUS bullshit. Remember Clinton's battle cry--"It's the court, stupid."
No, Clinton was "it's the economy, stupid".

Only stupid people don't know that.

Forum List

Back