Merkel Joins Obama's 'Club'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Blood On Her Hands'

Merkel's 'Open Door' Immigration Policy, Brining in 'Refugee's', Leaves German's Dead & Blood On Her Hands'

Barry's 'Blood On His Hands' List includes but is not limited to 12 Californians, murdered by a terrorist to whom his administration gave a visa to and welcomed into the country. Numerous Americans a cross the country have been murdered, killed, raped, kidnapped, robbed, etc... by the illegals he has allowed into the country, protected, supported, and defended.

And Now Barry welcomes Merkel to his 'Club'.

'THEY ARE MERKEL'S DEAD!'
German far-right blames Angela Merkel’s open-door migrant policy for Berlin truck attack by refugee
- Angela Merkel's open-door migrant policy blamed for Berlin truck attack by refugee

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel is facing a backlash after 12 people were killed when a “refugee” ploughed through innocent revellers at a Christmas market in a truck.

The country’s far-right leaders have blasted the chancellor’s “open-door” immigration policy for sparking the attack in Berlin.

Sound familiar, Barry? 12 dead...citizens have had enough 'death forced upon them by leaders who care more for 'refugees' and illegals than citizens'?!

When will 'leaders' learn that welcoming in 'wolves' among 'sheep' is never a good idea?

'Blood On Her Hands'

Merkel's 'Open Door' Immigration Policy, Brining in 'Refugee's', Leaves German's Dead & Blood On Her Hands'

Barry's 'Blood On His Hands' List includes but is not limited to 12 Californians, murdered by a terrorist to whom his administration gave a visa to and welcomed into the country. Numerous Americans a cross the country have been murdered, killed, raped, kidnapped, robbed, etc... by the illegals he has allowed into the country, protected, supported, and defended.

German far-right blames Angela Merkel’s open-door migrant policy for Berlin truck attack by refugee
- Angela Merkel's open-door migrant policy blamed for Berlin truck attack by refugee

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel is facing a backlash after 12 people were killed when a “refugee” ploughed through innocent revellers at a Christmas market in a truck.

The country’s far-right leaders have blasted the chancellor’s “open-door” immigration policy for sparking the attack in Berlin.

Sound familiar, Barry? 12 dead...citizens have had enough 'death forced upon them by leaders who care more for 'refugees' and illegals than citizens'?!

When will 'leaders' learn that welcoming in 'wolves' among 'sheep' is never a good idea?

Just as an aside Easy, which country is the biggest state sponsor of terror?

Oh nooooooooooo Easy, don't say it, please, you will be branded an Islamaphobe, don't do it!

Wait, lets be PC and slowly LEAD the people to the answer so that you don't get in trouble Easy, lol.

Here folks, add in the missing word for the answer----------> I crawl- I crawled, I walk-I walked, I run-I .............! And there you have it folks, We are NOT Islamaphobes, it was you coming up with your own answer, so shame on all of you-)

'Blood On Her Hands'

Both Obama and Merkel are dealing with fucked up white people who taunt and mistreat these muslims to the point of them wanting to retaliate and strike back. There is no way in hell, these people who come safely to these havens just all of a sudden lash out and become angry...its the harassing mentality that pushes these people to the point of wanting to harm and kill. IF WHITE PEOPLE WOULD STOP WITH THE HATE, MAYBE THESE IMMIGRANTS WOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO LIVE PEACEFULLY.

Both Obama and Merkel have a place in heavan awaiting them, because what they've done is good....its the haters that make these people's lives miserable who'll have to answer for the blood these people shed, not the later.

'Blood On Her Hands'

Both Obama and Merkel are dealing with fucked up white people who taunt and mistreat these muslims to the point of them wanting to retaliate and strike back. There is no way in hell, these people who come safely to these havens just all of a sudden lash out and become angry...its the harassing mentality that pushes these people to the point of wanting to harm and kill. IF WHITE PEOPLE WOULD STOP WITH THE HATE, MAYBE THESE IMMIGRANTS WOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO LIVE PEACEFULLY.

Both Obama and Merkel have a place in heavan awaiting them, because what they've done is good....its the haters that make these people's lives miserable who'll have to answer for the blood these people shed, not the later.

I thought LSD was illegal, lol! Tiger is seeing pretty colors this morning-)

Both Obama and Merkel are dealing with fucked up white people who taunt and mistreat these muslims to the point of them wanting to retaliate and strike back.
How EXACTLY did those 'f*cked up white people' - Germans, in their own country, some Christians, celebrating Christmas by shopping for Christmas Trees - 'taunt and mistreat' the 'poor, misunderstood, peace-loving' Pakistani TERRORIST who plowed a truck into the lot and killed 12 Germans?!

'Blood On Her Hands'

I don't do drugs and I don't do stupid either.....one thing about me, I AM NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WRONG

Both Obama and Merkel are dealing with fucked up white people who taunt and mistreat these muslims to the point of them wanting to retaliate and strike back.
How EXACTLY did those 'f*cked up white people - Germans, in their own country, some Christians celebrating Christmas by shopping for Christmas Trees - 'taunt and mistreat' the Pakistani TERRORIST who plowed a truck into the lot and killed 12 Germans?!
All innocent victims and their blood is on the hands of those that taunted this guy to the point of lashing out. I've seen you white bastards in action from my point of view.....the way you treat these people, I see it all the time and I have no doubt soon in my home town, we're gonna have a lashing out equal to what the germans' experience. Ever notice how their targets are always you white mf's....just sayin!!!

'Blood On Her Hands'

I don't do drugs and I don't do stupid either.....one thing about me, I AM NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WRONG

With a statement like that, you just shot your credibility in the foot-)

OK, you win, enjoy your Siberia from power, no need to argue, it is over, so enjoy-)

All innocent victims and their blood is on the hands of those that taunted this guy to the point of lashing out. I've seen you white bastards in action from my point of view.....the way you treat these people, I see it all the time and I have no doubt soon in my home town, we're gonna have a lashing out equal to what the germans' experience. Ever notice how their targets are always you white mf's....just sayin!!!
Again, you F*ING TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER, how EXACTLY did these specific f*cked up white people - Germans, in their own country, some Christians celebrating Christmas by shopping for Christmas Trees - 'taunt and mistreat' the Pakistani TERRORIST who plowed a truck into the lot and killed 12 Germans?!

Both love the Muslims and make excuses for them. Merkel to let her people die and not care, that sounds like we're getting near NAZI territory.......I mean she gives no shits about her own people.

'Blood On Her Hands'

Two dumbasses together to the detriment of their citizens

'Blood On Her Hands'

Another enabler.

I sure hope the next attack happens at your house so you can keep telling everyone about the poor, misunderstood, peace loving Muslims.

What a dumbass.

Forum List

Back