Mental Incompetence Alert: Nancy Pelosi Can't Name Leader Of Democrat Party In CNN Interview

I can remind her: the leader of those liberal sheep was, is and will be (if stays alive) George Soros.

upload_2017-3-22_11-16-51.png

Like Hillary, she must have something other than age impacting her. I mean she's part of the leadership yet can't name the leader of her party.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/video-minority-leader-pelosi-cant-name-leader-democrat-party/
Gateway Pundit. A monkey swing away from Infowars.
25,000 mental health professionals have signed a petition that states their concerns with Trump's mental instability... they state he's " unfit to serve" due to his affliction.
That's devastating news to this country and the world who needs a stable American president.
So this goofball McGarrett comes up with this true deflection non story.
The rats are scared to death that they elected a madman as president so we get THIS type of comedy thread..

Steve, you have as many mental incompetence alerts as any on t his Board, so I guess you are right there with Pelosi.

Like Hillary, she must have something other than age impacting her. I mean she's part of the leadership yet can't name the leader of her party.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/video-minority-leader-pelosi-cant-name-leader-democrat-party/
Gateway Pundit. A monkey swing away from Infowars.
25,000 mental health professionals have signed a petition that states their concerns with Trump's mental instability... they state he's " unfit to serve" due to his affliction.
That's devastating news to this country and the world who needs a stable American president.
So this goofball McGarrett comes up with this true deflection non story.
The rats are scared to death that they elected a madman as president so we get THIS type of comedy thread..

^ To counter that ridiculous pretense, Trump has been taking it to the streets. To show people like you, and other Democratic morons that the President of the United States is doing just what we elected him to do. There will be a wall. There will be a stop to migrants and illegals. There will be better trade deals. Deal.

Hillary, Pelosi, Maxine Waters....
It's sad to watch. :p
yeah they are all crazy...along with that nut job Johnny McCain.

At least McCain can say he was tortured....Hillary, Pelosi, and Waters have all tortured US! :p
I am willing to bet the house that half the fuckers in Congress couldn't pass a mental competency test. Many of them are likely full blown INSANE.

Pelosi is the perfect representative of liberal thought in this country...Clueless in every respect.

The "Active Topics" list is eloquent:

Mental Incompetence Alert:...
Steve_McGarrett

:rofl:

Nancy Pelosi Can't Name Leader Of Democrat Party In CNN Interview
Guess what, McRacist ---- NOBODY can do that. Because there's no such thing.

He's so mentally incompetent, he doesn't seem to remember that he already posted this. That's what happens with intensive inbreeding between single-wides.

Too bad this board doesn't have a special forum for, say, threads concerning members of congress ...

But instead, we're forced to put every damn thread in the Politics forum. :rolleyes:

The "Active Topics" list is eloquent:

Mental Incompetence Alert:...
Steve_McGarrett

:rofl:

Nancy Pelosi Can't Name Leader Of Democrat Party In CNN Interview
Guess what, McRacist ---- NOBODY can do that. Because there's no such thing.

He's so mentally incompetent, he doesn't seem to remember that he already posted this. That's what happens with intensive inbreeding between single-wides.

Too bad this board doesn't have a special forum for, say, threads concerning members of congress ...

But instead, we're forced to put every damn thread in the Politics forum. :rolleyes:

Perhaps we could have a forum for "political parties that don't exist"....

Forum List

Back