With Tulsi Gabbard Out Of Democratic Party, Title Of Hottest Democrat Goes Back To Nancy Pelosi

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
With Tulsi Gabbard Out Of Democratic Party, Title Of Hottest Democrat Goes Back To Nancy Pelosi

WASHINGTON, D.C. — 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard caused ripples in American politics Monday with the announcement that she is leaving the Democratic party. With this news, the title of hottest Democrat goes back to Nancy Pelosi.

Before Gabbard entered the political fray in 2002, Nancy Pelosi reigned as the best-looking Democrat for decades, causing heads to turn on both sides of the aisle. With the introduction of Tulsi Gabbard, who is thought by many to be the most beautiful politician in history, Pelosi's long-standing title was stripped away.
"Nancy Pelosi was always a close second in hotness to Tulsi Gabbard," said Senate Majority Leader and sexiest male Democrat by unanimous vote, Chuck Schumer. "Some of us believe Pelosi to be even hotter, but we never had the grassroots votes to get her to the top of the podium."
~Snip~
At publishing time, Democrats announced plans to celebrate the Speaker of the House's return to the top of the hot list with the 2023 Nancy Pelosi Commemorative Swimsuit Calendar.

Commentary:
No sooner than Gabbard's announcement the long knives of the Maoist-DNC have come out to demonize and try to destroy former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.
Yet, the Babylon Bee continues to destroy Democrats ruthlessly at their own game with tongue in cheek.

If hotness is the objective, Sandy Cortez is right up there. Big boobs, cute face - a hard combination to beat.

Unknown.jpeg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard caused ripples in American politics Monday with the announcement that she is leaving the Democratic party. With this news, the title of hottest Democrat goes back to Nancy Pelosi.

Before Gabbard entered the political fray in 2002, Nancy Pelosi reigned as the best-looking Democrat for decades, causing heads to turn on both sides of the aisle. With the introduction of Tulsi Gabbard, who is thought by many to be the most beautiful politician in history, Pelosi's long-standing title was stripped away.
"Nancy Pelosi was always a close second in hotness to Tulsi Gabbard," said Senate Majority Leader and sexiest male Democrat by unanimous vote, Chuck Schumer. "Some of us believe Pelosi to be even hotter, but we never had the grassroots votes to get her to the top of the podium."
~Snip~
At publishing time, Democrats announced plans to celebrate the Speaker of the House's return to the top of the hot list with the 2023 Nancy Pelosi Commemorative Swimsuit Calendar.

Commentary:
No sooner than Gabbard's announcement the long knives of the Maoist-DNC have come out to demonize and try to destroy former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.
Yet, the Babylon Bee continues to destroy Democrats ruthlessly at their own game with tongue in cheek.
You are forgetting whitmere,it’s depressing a lady so pretty as her could be so evil,tulsi is not evil,she saw how corrupt they were and wanted no part of them anymore.unlike you sealybobo smellybozo tulsi has a conscience.

I disagree. I think hottest D title should go to Maxine Watters..
1667320495509.png

(I say as I almost choke on my own words..)

Forum List

Back