"Mens Survey". So How Often Do You Guys Feel Like A Woman And Feel The Urge To Use The Ladies Room?

:boobies::spam: Did any of us ever thought we would live to see the day when this was the issue and a current crisis? All of these boys/men who suddenly feel like a woman, therefore feel they now have the right to use the ladies room? Well, yes, there are plenty of male celebs {even those who have passed away} who were already in that catagory, and we know who they are.
Now what about the ladies who feel like men? Will any of you guys have a raging fit if they walk into your restroom and head for the cleanest stall?
So now it seems according to most Democrats that it's ok for all of us guys to feel like a woman either daily, weekly, monthly, and in some cases {Bruce Jenner} All Of The Time !!!! :uhoh3:
So be honest with us, and just tell the 98,000 members here how often you get the urge to use the ladies room! :rolleyes:
Never...

:boobies::spam: Did any of us ever thought we would live to see the day when this was the issue and a current crisis? All of these boys/men who suddenly feel like a woman, therefore feel they now have the right to use the ladies room? Well, yes, there are plenty of male celebs {even those who have passed away} who were already in that catagory, and we know who they are.
Now what about the ladies who feel like men? Will any of you guys have a raging fit if they walk into your restroom and head for the cleanest stall?
So now it seems according to most Democrats that it's ok for all of us guys to feel like a woman either daily, weekly, monthly, and in some cases {Bruce Jenner} All Of The Time !!!! :uhoh3:
So be honest with us, and just tell the 98,000 members here how often you get the urge to use the ladies room! :rolleyes:

Oh no, whole swarm of dudes in ladie's clothes needing to use the ladie's room!

nightlife-gogo.jpg

Don't confuse transsexuals with 'men in dresses' as with,

man_in_kilt_stock_3_by_wkj_stock.jpg

;)
What's your point? Do you have one?

if Hillary wins, we can expect at least five bathrooms to choose from, but then we have to figure out what each door logo means.

if Hillary wins, we can expect at least five bathrooms to choose from, but then we have to figure out what each door logo means.

How much time do you dedicate fantasizing about where specific people are going to poop?

How much time do you dedicate fantasizing about where specific people are going to poop?
none,,,i am always busy working from home,,,,i hate it! i can never relax and watch TV,,,just listen to it,

none,,,i am always busy working from home,,,,i hate it! i can never relax and watch TV,,,just listen to it,

You've been posting about little else for over an hour. Why are you dedicating so much energy into where specific people defecate?

It seems a little.....odd.

You've been posting about little else for over an hour. Why are you dedicating so much energy into where specific people defecate?

yes,,,on and off especially during the evening, i am actually going into the vending biz,,,i invented something and need to make a bunch of these home decor items and props/displays for my booth at a local market place,,,,,i got to have all this done by thanksgiving!,,,,i just come back to the pc every 5/10 minutes

unless you have gender dysphoria, you wouldn't.

thanks for playing.

nice troll

closeted people are like that.

'"Mens Survey". So How Often Do You Guys Feel Like A Woman And Feel The Urge To Use The Ladies Room?'

More stupidity from the right – and the propensity of most conservatives to attempt to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

We just need a third restroom for the dregs of society... ie., homo stalls.... Then Goerge Michael could of got out of the sleazy beach bath houses

Men, Women, :gay:

-Geaux

i wonder if they had separate restrooms back in the times of Jesus when they only had two genders.

Gender is a function of language. There are only two sexes. Any imagined variation is just that.

Ambiguous genitalia and parthenogenesis, look 'em up moron.

Why should society be turned upside down for rare anomalies?

I Didn't suggest it should. Nice spin, too bad it didn't turn.

Forum List

Back