"Mens Survey". So How Often Do You Guys Feel Like A Woman And Feel The Urge To Use The Ladies Room?

men don't even want to go in the mens room.... disgusting!
hubby complains about it all the time... men are pigs.
I have two places on post that I go to and stay away from the rest.

I'd rather hit the treeline and dig a cat-hole than go in the rest of these stinkholes.
its still a mystery how democrat males find their way into ladies room and install those very tiny cameras all over the place.

:boobies::spam: Did any of us ever thought we would live to see the day when this was the issue and a current crisis? All of these boys/men who suddenly feel like a woman, therefore feel they now have the right to use the ladies room? Well, yes, there are plenty of male celebs {even those who have passed away} who were already in that catagory, and we know who they are.
Now what about the ladies who feel like men? Will any of you guys have a raging fit if they walk into your restroom and head for the cleanest stall?
So now it seems according to most Democrats that it's ok for all of us guys to feel like a woman either daily, weekly, monthly, and in some cases {Bruce Jenner} All Of The Time !!!! :uhoh3:
So be honest with us, and just tell the 98,000 members here how often you get the urge to use the ladies room! :rolleyes:

True story, my wife and I went to an out door concert and and the lines to the rest rooms were ridiculous. The women's line was five times longer than the men's and moved much more slowly. As we were sitting near by we heard a women yell, "Fuck This" and got in the line to the men's room, followed by half of the other women.

Second story, I took my 4-year old son into the ladies room at Candlestick Park, since he need to go #2 and the toilet seats in the men's room had been pissed on by conservative drunks - too selfish to lift the seat.
Candlestick park and conservatives isn't possible.

Fool that you are, I expect nothing but foolish remarks such as this one.

:boobies::spam: Did any of us ever thought we would live to see the day when this was the issue and a current crisis? All of these boys/men who suddenly feel like a woman, therefore feel they now have the right to use the ladies room? Well, yes, there are plenty of male celebs {even those who have passed away} who were already in that catagory, and we know who they are.
Now what about the ladies who feel like men? Will any of you guys have a raging fit if they walk into your restroom and head for the cleanest stall?
So now it seems according to most Democrats that it's ok for all of us guys to feel like a woman either daily, weekly, monthly, and in some cases {Bruce Jenner} All Of The Time !!!! :uhoh3:
So be honest with us, and just tell the 98,000 members here how often you get the urge to use the ladies room! :rolleyes:

True story, my wife and I went to an out door concert and and the lines to the rest rooms were ridiculous. The women's line was five times longer than the men's and moved much more slowly. As we were sitting near by we heard a women yell, "Fuck This" and got in the line to the men's room, followed by half of the other women.

Second story, I took my 4-year old son into the ladies room at Candlestick Park, since he need to go #2 and the toilet seats in the men's room had been pissed on by conservative drunks - too selfish to lift the seat.

San Francisco how many conservatives live there?

Difficult to say, but being a cosmopolitan region, there is a good deal of diversity among the population, and simply because the education level in the region is very high, doesn't mean there are no conservatives; though the Red State variety (gun toting bigots and racists) are few in number or hide their true nature in the closet.

Difficult to say, but being a cosmopolitan region, there is a good deal of diversity among the population, and simply because the education level in the region is very high, doesn't mean there are no conservatives; though the Red State variety (gun toting bigots and racists) are few in number or hide their true nature in the closet.
You proved the liberal open mind. Thanks, those that piss all over the lids are young liberals that wasn't taught respect.

lol i just used the men's room about a week ago....the ladies room was broken.....sign said use men's room....
no problems the decore was odd....but the plumbing worked...the poor guy waiting was shocked but rolled with it....he was cute ...he did a double take of me...than the door...then me...
i never thought we would also see the day when we have at least 12 genders between California and Nevada.

men don't even want to go in the mens room.... disgusting!
hubby complains about it all the time... men are pigs.
I have two places on post that I go to and stay away from the rest.

I'd rather hit the treeline and dig a cat-hole than go in the rest of these stinkholes.
its still a mystery how democrat males find their way into ladies room and install those very tiny cameras all over the place.

I'm just astonished that conservative males define their masculinity soley on where they shit.

Who knew feces was that closely related to masculinity in the conservative mind.

is this going to be one of the themes at the DNC? the right for men to use womens rest rooms? is that all Hillary has got to campaign on?

is this going to be one of the themes at the DNC? the right for men to use womens rest rooms? is that all Hillary has got to campaign on?

Is feces such an over-arcing obsession with all conservatives? Or just you?

As you seem to be able to speak of little else.

Don't try to say a prayer on a high school campus or face arrest but go ahead and traumatize real women with a dick in the ladies room.

How many women are peeking into the adjoining stall to catch a look at someone else's genitalia?

this is the kind of dilemma we never would of imagined when we were kids in the 60s/70's/80's. and its not just men who feel like women,,its just all of this nonsense spewing out from the left. Kids cant imitate weapons and play tag? Kids cant play cowboys and indians? and now kids cant hug each other in school?

I walked in one once... I was about 19, only saw the last 3-letters of 'women' and walked right in. I was so embarrassed they probably thought I was a perv... well um.... can't deflect that

-Geaux

Forum List

Back