Men who Own Cats...

Are you a Man who Owns a Cat?... Why?...

• 1.) So I can say I get Home to my Little Pussy...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) Dogs are to Masculine...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a silly idea that owning cats is feminine and owning dogs masculine.

What does anybody base this silly notion on, exactly?

I happen to live with both a dog who is completly dependent on me, (thus demands my nurturing which is usually thought of as a FEMININE characteristic) and a cat who is semi-independent (it mostly lives outside and hunts for its supper).

If anything owning a CAT like THAT is a masculine trait since the creature demands very little nuturing from its "owner".

So using that logivc, men who own dogs are nancy boys, and men who own indpendent cats are manly men.

Consider the source.

You still Cryin' like a Bitch?... :lol:

Do you Feel that EVERYTHING is about you, Douchepickle?...

:)

peace...

Saying "consider the source" is neither crying or saying anything is about me, but you knew that. It is stating the obvious.......consider the source.....an adult poster with all the class, intelligence and acumen of a 12 year old posting on his mom's computer when she isn't looking. Grow the fuck up. I don't have the time, energy or desire to put you under the porch yet again.

Consider the source.

You still Cryin' like a Bitch?... :lol:

Do you Feel that EVERYTHING is about you, Douchepickle?...

peace...

Saying "consider the source" is neither crying or saying anything is about me, but you knew that. It is stating the obvious.......consider the source.....an adult poster with all the class, intelligence and acumen of a 12 year old posting on his mom's computer when she isn't looking. Grow the fuck up. I don't have the time, energy or desire to put you under the porch yet again.

Projecting?... Mom want you Upstairs now, Junior, so it's Lashout Time on the USMB?...

Why so Cranky, Sally?... :rofl:

It's just a Thread about Cats and the men who are Insecure about it! ;)

peace...

you still cryin' like a bitch?... :lol:

Do you feel that everything is about you, douchepickle?...

peace...

saying "consider the source" is neither crying or saying anything is about me, but you knew that. It is stating the obvious.......consider the source.....an adult poster with all the class, intelligence and acumen of a 12 year old posting on his mom's computer when she isn't looking. Grow the fuck up. I don't have the time, energy or desire to put you under the porch yet again.

projecting?... Mom want you upstairs now, junior, so it's lashout time on the usmb?...

Why so cranky, sally?... :rofl:

It's just a thread about cats and the men who are insecure about it! ;)

peace...

View attachment 10658

saying "consider the source" is neither crying or saying anything is about me, but you knew that. It is stating the obvious.......consider the source.....an adult poster with all the class, intelligence and acumen of a 12 year old posting on his mom's computer when she isn't looking. Grow the fuck up. I don't have the time, energy or desire to put you under the porch yet again.

projecting?... Mom want you upstairs now, junior, so it's lashout time on the usmb?...

peace...

View attachment 10658

This Thread is NOT about you, Champ... :lol:

Mental Health: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

^Have someone Explain that to you. ;)

peace...

peace...

View attachment 10658

peace...

Mal, I never said it was about me.......did I? Seems you are the one doing the projecting......again. You're too fucking stoopid to care for pets that it's amazing the state allows you to have children. You telling someone else they are a narcissist is rich with irony, Mr. Hey Everyone Look at Me Make a Total Ass Out of Myself Everyday with my Immature and Moronic Posts. Like I said earlier, grow the fuck up.........and don't start sending me a chain of PM's like you usually do. They will just be deleted.

peace...

Mal, I never said it was about me.......did I? Seems you are the one doing the projecting......again. You're too fucking stoopid to care for pets that it's amazing the state allows you to have children. You telling someone else they are a narcissist is rich with irony, Mr. Hey Everyone Look at Me Make a Total Ass Out of Myself Everyday with my Immature and Moronic Posts. Like I said earlier, grow the fuck up.........and don't start sending me a chain of PM's like you usually do. They will just be deleted.

^Mentions my Children... Classic.

Should I be Concerned?...

peace...

I do not own a cat because of the allergies.

The same...

Kids have them also. :(

peace...

I am slightly allergic to both cats and dogs. We... my wife and kids, have a cat that is an indoor cat. It doesn't bother me as long as I don't pet him, but if I pet him or he gets into my room and climbs up on the bed, I won't stop sneezing for hours.

Immie

I do not own a cat because of the allergies.

The same...

Kids have them also. :(

peace...

I am slightly allergic to both cats and dogs. We... my wife and kids, have a cat that is an indoor cat. It doesn't bother me as long as I don't pet him, but if I pet him or he gets into my room and climbs up on the bed, I won't stop sneezing for hours.

Immie

I get Ill with indoor cats... Hell, the ones that Squat on my Patio get to me a little...

Dogs outside are fine... I don't have issues with Baby, Kilo, Elmo or the Mini-Dobbie.

^Our Campin' Dogs.

peace...

and don't start sending me a chain of PM's like you usually do.

^A Liar.

He Negged me and then when I Responded to the PM he pulled the "I'll have the last word" with me until he Finally gave in...

Pussy. :lol:

peace...

Unless you are going to supply the rest of us with clean free scuba gear then hit the stop leak button on the Tears right away please.

kcw57sauce is a bit of a Crybaby, isn't he... :lol:

If this Thread hurt his Feelings he should've just not Posted in it...

Now look at him.

peace...

^A Liar.

He Negged me and then when I Responded to the PM he pulled the "I'll have the last word" with me until he Finally gave in...

peace...

^A Liar.

peace...

Unless you are going to supply the rest of us with clean free scuba gear then hit the stop leak button on the Tears right away please.

Now look at him.

peace...

You are the one whining..........

^A Liar.

peace...

Now look at him.

peace...

You Starved for Attention also?... :rofl:

Nobody was Talking to you, Troll...

Sit the Fuck down and Shut your Fucking Hole, you Chimp! :rofl:

peace...

^A Liar.

peace...

I've negged maybe twice on here and I'm 99% sure it wasn't you........although half your rambling 5 year old interwebs tourette's shit deserves it? Quit obsessing butt sniffer, I'm still not interested.

^A Liar.

peace...

Now look at him.

peace...

You Starved for Attention also?... :rofl:

Nobody was Talking to you, Troll...

Sit the Fuck down and Shut your Fucking Hole, you Chimp! :rofl:

peace...

You quoted me you whiny bitch. How pathetic do you have to be to do a complete fail in a thread in the Flame Zone?

Forum List

Back