Men who Own Cats...

Are you a Man who Owns a Cat?... Why?...

• 1.) So I can say I get Home to my Little Pussy...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) Dogs are to Masculine...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Don't get it myself... Seems like a Chick Pet, but to each their own...

I was Curious as to who here does, and why...

Exclusively a Cat Owner?...

Own Cat and other Animals?...

And if the Cat is really your Wife's, then it doesn't count. :lol:

:)

peace...

Currently, I own dogs. I love dogs. Maybe it's because I subconsciously require their unquestioned love and affection. No matter what, they always wag their tails and slobber their love. It's all good with dogs. I hope to own dogs for the rest of my life. The downs side is, they make it tough to travel if you can't take them with you.

Cats, on the other hand, are excellent pets for those who enjoy getting away for a few days. With enough food and water, cats can be left for a week or so with little worry.

Currently, I own dogs. I love dogs. Maybe it's because I subconsciously require their unquestioned love and affection. No matter what, they always wag their tails and slobber their love. It's all good with dogs. I hope to own dogs for the rest of my life. The downs side is, they make it tough to travel if you can't take them with you.

Cats, on the other hand, are excellent pets for those who enjoy getting away for a few days. With enough food and water, cats can be left for a week or so with little worry.

I'm Allergic, so we don't own any and won't unless it's an Outdoor Dog...

We have about 5 Stray Cats right now... We don't Feed them but they seem to think that their Eatery is across the Street at the Elderly Couple's House and their Condo is our Patio.

peace...

Dogs stink and leave big presents every where they go.

Cats at least don't leave the presents lying around every where you step. True the litter box stinks, but better yet if you can let them be outdoors animals you don't have to worry so much.

If it were up to me, in my family, we would only have outside cats and no dogs at all. At least we don't have any dogs.

My son did however buy a ferret a couple weeks ago. Smells a little bit but not near as bad as a stupid mutt. He's the funniest little thing. He was chasing my wife's cat a little while ago. Until the cat had had enough that is, then we pulled him off. I make my son keep the ferret cage in his room and I don't have to deal with the smell either. :lol:

Immie

I suspect that people who have cats really want a dog but don't want to be bothered with the upkeep.

People don't own cats, it's the other way around, or so they think. I'm a cat person myself, input, output and loving when they decide they want it where as dogs are like little children that require lots of care. My wife and I like our independence.

I have two cats because they are cool animals and I'm secure in my manhood and don't give a shit what people who keep scores like that in their little pinheads think. Hell, I've even been known to wear a pink shirt or two before. I also had a 150 lbs Great Dane/Bull Mastiff mix until he passed away from old age a couple of years ago. Arguably the best dog who ever lived.

I suspect that people who have cats really want a dog but don't want to be bothered with the upkeep.

I don't presently have any pets, but I love them both. Sometimes I prefer an excited wagging tail and drooling tongue, and other times I enjoy a soft vibrating purr with kneading paws.

I'm the one that had to vote "chihuahua" (thank goodness for spell-check) :D
It's the wife's, though (really) :lol:

I used to think I hated cats, but I've come to learn that it's cat-owners I hate. They let the things roam loose and get paw-prints all over my car.

I have two cats because they are cool animals and I'm secure in my manhood and don't give a shit what people who keep scores like that in their little pinheads think. Hell, I've even been known to wear a pink shirt or two before. I also had a 150 lbs Great Dane/Bull Mastiff mix until he passed away from old age a couple of years ago. Arguably the best dog who ever lived.

:rofl:

If that gets you to Sleep at Night, Nancy!...

Who are you Trying to Convince?... :lol:

peace...

:rofl:

If that gets you to Sleep at Night, Nancy!...

Who are you Trying to Convince?... :lol:

peace...

mal ---->View attachment 10650 just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back