Men who Own Cats...

Are you a Man who Owns a Cat?... Why?...

• 1.) So I can say I get Home to my Little Pussy...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) Dogs are to Masculine...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't get it myself... Seems like a Chick Pet, but to each their own...

I was Curious as to who here does, and why...

Exclusively a Cat Owner?...

Own Cat and other Animals?...

And if the Cat is really your Wife's, then it doesn't count. :lol:

:)

peace...

I own 2 cats, live in an apartment in the big city and do not want to be obligated to walking a dog 3 times a day or picking their shit off of the ground, cats go in the litter box and keep the mice away.

I have two cats because they are cool animals and I'm secure in my manhood and don't give a shit what people who keep scores like that in their little pinheads think. Hell, I've even been known to wear a pink shirt or two before. I also had a 150 lbs Great Dane/Bull Mastiff mix until he passed away from old age a couple of years ago. Arguably the best dog who ever lived.

:rofl:

If that gets you to Sleep at Night, Nancy!...

Who are you Trying to Convince?... :lol:

peace...

mal ---->View attachment 10650 just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Yer actin' like a Girl about this... Just sayin'!... :lol:

I didn't Mean to Hurt your Feeelinings...

peace...

We have one dog and one cat . . . and it's not nearly enough of either, imo.

Wish I wasn't allergic... :(

peace...

Allergies truly suck. My hubs was allergic to cats as a kid and with our first cat but over the years it's lessened to nothing. My oldest gets an itchy throat when she first comes home from school but after a few days it settles down. Claritin is our friend.

I agree that they are independent creatures, but many of them can be very insistent when the mood strikes and they're craving attention.

Cats are Assholes... Dogs are the Dipshit Friend who trys too hard...

peace...

Well, that explains your incessant barking.

(Oh, and it's "tries".)

Want to Correct "Fryday"?... "Whysky"?... :lol: "y"?...

And Adam's, this Thread is for the Boys. ;)

peace...

Cats are Assholes... Dogs are the Dipshit Friend who trys too hard...

peace...

(Oh, and it's "tries".)

peace...

Then obviously you're too stupid to tell girls from boys, since girls ARE replying. That's ok; you're also too stupid to know "too from to", and to find the animal forum on the board.

Bark away, Skippy. But don't get pissed when someone finally muzzles your ass, and pins your ears back.

(Oh, and it's "tries".)

peace...

Then obviously you're too stupid to tell girls from boys, since girls ARE replying. That's ok; you're also too stupid to know "too from to", and to find the animal forum on the board.

Bark away, Skippy. But don't get pissed when someone finally muzzles your ass, and pins your ears back.

:rofl:

Bark away in Deed... Mutt.

Get back under the Bridge, Shattered!

peace...

Cats are very maintenance free, clean, don't stink like dogs, are as much fun as dogs and yes they will play fetch. The biggest benefit is you don't have to take them for walks and carry their shit. Deniro's little speech about cats in "Meet the Parents" was pretty accurate and people who try to deride cat owners are usually pretty fucking stoopid.

Cats are very maintenance free, clean, don't stink like dogs, are as much fun as dogs and yes they will play fetch. The biggest benefit is you don't have to take them for walks and carry their shit. Deniro's little speech about cats in "Meet the Parents" was pretty accurate and people who try to deride cat owners are usually pretty fucking stoopid.

Mal's pretty f-ing stupid, anyway. In fact, my cat's smarter, and she's f-ing 18 years old and going senile.

Currently, I own dogs. I love dogs. Maybe it's because I subconsciously require their unquestioned love and affection. No matter what, they always wag their tails and slobber their love. It's all good with dogs. I hope to own dogs for the rest of my life. The downs side is, they make it tough to travel if you can't take them with you.

Cats, on the other hand, are excellent pets for those who enjoy getting away for a few days. With enough food and water, cats can be left for a week or so with little worry.

As suspected,

in it for the lubed up licking!

PERV! ;)

Cats are wierd.

You ever try to take one in the car with you?

Actually loaded up a big rig with one, and then spent 4 years on the road with her.

She's STILL a "trip!" ;)

Last edited:

Mal's pretty f-ing stupid, anyway. In fact, my cat's smarter, and she's f-ing 18 years old and going senile.

I think the "cat owner" remark was aimed at a comment I made, but ask me how much I give a shit.

Cat owners let their cats out at night to roam the damned neighborhood, get into my trash, dig and shit in my yard, and walk all over my car.
If I was to let my dog( even if it is *just* a chihuahua) do the same thing, people would be calling the pound.
And don't give me that, "it's part of a cat's nature to roam at night" bullshit, either.
It's part of a dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. So we should let them?

Keep your cat in your house or in your yard, and stay the fuck out of mine.

There was a bloke came into the pub the other day and he had a cat...and an ostrich! :eek: Bloke gets his round in, they all sup up. Its the cats round
"No, im not buying." "Fine" says the ostritch and gets the round. The cats round comes again. "No, someone else get this one". So the guy picks up the round.
Round after round the cat wouldnt pay.

"Right, I've had enough of this!" Says the man and walks away to the other end of the bar. Barman asks "Whats all that about?". Man replies "Fuck knows,
I asked my mate for a bird with long legs and a tight pussy"

I once had a cat named Carl. He was awesome. He didn't like it when I got Jeff (Jack Russell terrier), though. I had to give them both up when I moved into my current place. Plus, they totally fucked up my allergies.

I think the "cat owner" remark was aimed at a comment I made, but ask me how much I give a shit.

Cat owners let their cats out at night to roam the damned neighborhood, get into my trash, dig and shit in my yard, and walk all over my car.
If I was to let my dog( even if it is *just* a chihuahua) do the same thing, people would be calling the pound.
And don't give me that, "it's part of a cat's nature to roam at night" bullshit, either.
It's part of a dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. So we should let them?

Keep your cat in your house or in your yard, and stay the fuck out of mine.

The "cat owner" remark was not aimed at you or any comments you made.

I don't know of many owners that let their cats out at night but if you're terrorized by a little pussy trail then let the neighbors know. If you do, could you tell us how you did it without sounding like a sniveling whiner?

I had two cats. George and Fred. Fred just passed away. It was very difficult, after 9 years. They are part of the family.

The cats can be very needy, and starved for affection. They are independent but they aren't.

Especially since Fred is gone, George follows my wife and I wherever we go in our house.

When George goes we probably will switch to a dog. Dogs are much more loyal, protecting, and obedient.

Cats are a lot more maintenance free however.

I don't look forward to cleaning the shit after a dog.

Forum List

Back