Men who Own Cats...

Are you a Man who Owns a Cat?... Why?...

• 1.) So I can say I get Home to my Little Pussy...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) Dogs are to Masculine...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and don't start sending me a chain of PM's like you usually do.

^A Liar.

He Negged me and then when I Responded to the PM he pulled the "I'll have the last word" with me until he Finally gave in...

Pussy. :lol:

:)

peace...

I've negged maybe twice on here and I'm 99% sure it wasn't you........although half your rambling 5 year old interwebs tourette's shit deserves it? Quit obsessing butt sniffer, I'm still not interested.

Sorry... It was Repping that Caused that PMing... Stop being a Fucking Liar... It's too much for your Shoulder with all of your Trolling and Attention Demanding...

And again... You are on a Thread I started, Dingleberry... :rofl:

You only have yourself to Blame.

Give it some Thought, Shitpack.

The Ignore Function is your Friend if you can't Handle what I have to say.

AU2442.gif

peace...

projecting?... Mom want you upstairs now, junior, so it's lashout time on the usmb?...

Why so cranky, sally?... :rofl:

It's just a thread about cats and the men who are insecure about it! ;)

peace...

View attachment 10658

This Thread is NOT about you, Champ... :lol:

Mental Health: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

^Have someone Explain that to you. ;)

peace...

Boy. Talk about someone with NPD..

Pot, meet Kettle. You're both black as sin.

Which, in itself, might be amusing if you weren't such a fucking hypocrite.

The same...

Kids have them also. :(

peace...

I am slightly allergic to both cats and dogs. We... my wife and kids, have a cat that is an indoor cat. It doesn't bother me as long as I don't pet him, but if I pet him or he gets into my room and climbs up on the bed, I won't stop sneezing for hours.

Immie

I get Ill with indoor cats... Hell, the ones that Squat on my Patio get to me a little...

Dogs outside are fine... I don't have issues with Baby, Kilo, Elmo or the Mini-Dobbie.

^Our Campin' Dogs.

peace...

As much as it hurt me to do it, us guys need to stick together, I had our cat fixed as soon as he started spraying. Walked in the house one afternoon after work and caught a whiff of that and the next morning he was on his way to the vet. It was either that or he was gone!

Immie

Why do I have a cat?

I don't need an animal that is totally dependent on me.

Prefer an animal that is smart enough to take themselves to the restroom.

Doesn't take a lot or all day to make a cat happy.

A cat's needs are closer to a man's. It is the obvious choice.

Why do I have a cat?

Sounds more like yall are making a case for lazy people liking cats.

:lol:

peace...

This Thread is NOT about you, Champ... :lol:

Mental Health: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

^Have someone Explain that to you. ;)

peace...

Boy. Talk about someone with NPD..

Pot, meet Kettle. You're both black as sin.

Which, in itself, might be amusing if you weren't such a fucking hypocrite.

^Says the Stump that Continues to Scream for Attention... :lol:

You have an Opinion about Cat Owning Males, Dis?...

Or are you just doing your Weekly Trolling Rounds again?...

peace...

Why do I have a cat?

Sounds more like yall are making a case for lazy people liking cats.

:lol:

peace...

I'm very busy and work hard fuckhead.

Calm down Nancy... The Thread's for fun... :lol:

And could you Describe the Difference between Hard Fuckhead and Soft Fuckhead?...

And how Exactly do you "work it"?... :rofl:

peace...

I am slightly allergic to both cats and dogs. We... my wife and kids, have a cat that is an indoor cat. It doesn't bother me as long as I don't pet him, but if I pet him or he gets into my room and climbs up on the bed, I won't stop sneezing for hours.

Immie

I get Ill with indoor cats... Hell, the ones that Squat on my Patio get to me a little...

Dogs outside are fine... I don't have issues with Baby, Kilo, Elmo or the Mini-Dobbie.

^Our Campin' Dogs.

peace...

As much as it hurt me to do it, us guys need to stick together, I had our cat fixed as soon as he started spraying. Walked in the house one afternoon after work and caught a whiff of that and the next morning he was on his way to the vet. It was either that or he was gone!

Immie

That "spray" is some seriously potent stuff! If humans had that ability there would be no infidelity.

Immie

^Our Campin' Dogs.

peace...

Immie

And could you Describe the Difference between Hard Fuckhead and Soft Fuckhead?...

peace...

I see why you're on here. You need all the practice reading you can get.

^Our Campin' Dogs.

peace...

Immie

peace...

^No Sense of Humor at all...

Sad... :(

peace...

Immie

peace...

^No Sense of Humor at all...

Sad... :(

peace...

I have an awesome sense of humor but that doesn't translate into injecting humor where you clearly failed. Next!

Cats are good 4 people who like to travel.
We can drop everything and leave the cats with water and food in the garage and begone for a couple of weeks I cant do that with dogs.

I never cared for cats until 8 yrs ago on Christmas Day a skinny little cat walked thru our front door meowing up a storm. We fed her some tuna and she went to sleep on the couch and never left. We think somebody dumped her.

I never cared for cats until 8 yrs ago on Christmas Day a skinny little cat walked thru our front door meowing up a storm. We fed her some tuna and she went to sleep on the couch and never left. We think somebody dumped her.

That was an awesome thing to do. If she was dumped at least the kitty made it to your home instead of being dumped in a river or something. Animal cruelty is one of the sickest fucking evils humans can commit.

Forum List

Back