Men who Own Cats...

Are you a Man who Owns a Cat?... Why?...

• 1.) So I can say I get Home to my Little Pussy...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) Dogs are to Masculine...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are no absolutes when dealing with humans except birth and death.

There are only trends, traits, etc...

Independent people like cats because they aren't needy.

Exactly...

Feed me, make sure my poopie box is clean and when I feel like it, I will allow you to pet me.

Sounds like my x wife actually.

I love my cat. Always have been a cat person. dogs are way way way too much work for me. Walk me, let me smell your crotch and I will drink from the toilet and lick you. (Do I have to mention my x wife again?)

Last edited:

Exactly...

Feed me, make sure my poopie box is clean and when I feel like it, I will allow you to pet me.

I love my cat. Always have been a cat person. dogs are way way way too much work for me. Walk me, let me smell your crotch and I will drink from the toilet and lick you. (Do I have to mention my x wife again?)

On the other hand, getting rid of a cat that wants attention is almost impossible while a dog can be told to sit or stay and does; well if trained correctly.

Exactly...

On the other hand, getting rid of a cat that wants attention is almost impossible while a dog can be told to sit or stay and does; well if trained correctly.

A simple hiss generally clears the cats away.

Exactly...

Sounds more like yall are making a case for lazy people liking cats.

Exactly...

He shoots he scores !!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL.

Exactly...

He shoots he scores !!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL.

:rofl:

:)

peace

Exactly...

Its going to be 109 here in Arizona tomorrow. I have no reason to walk my cat. :eusa_whistle:

Heat index is supposed to be well over 100 here tomorrow.
Think I will just float around in the pools more.

I did that today, it came a heck of a storm, wind lightening, hail, etc...
Was fun to watch from the pool.

The "cat owner" remark was not aimed at you or any comments you made.

I don't know of many owners that let their cats out at night but if you're terrorized by a little pussy trail then let the neighbors know. If you do, could you tell us how you did it without sounding like a sniveling whiner?
Drive through my neighborhood anytime before 9am or after 6pm and you'll see why I'm a sniveling whiner about it.
Take a look in to the back of my truck, at the boxtrap I keep there, and you'll see how I get 1 or 2 a week hauled off to animal control.
I occasionally set it out by the dumpster behind my restaurant because our town has a bunch of idiots that think it's cute to pour little piles of cat-food out for the stray cats that wander behind the strip-mall.
:cuckoo:
If there were that many dogs, the pound would be out there everyday.
If there were that many rats, the health department would be there daily.
But since it's cats, for whatever reason, it's fucking "cute".....

Cat's rule. You must feel like a real tough guy with your box traps.

Exactly...

Yes, you do have to be smarter than a cat.

Mal's pretty f-ing stupid, anyway. In fact, my cat's smarter, and she's f-ing 18 years old and going senile.

I think the "cat owner" remark was aimed at a comment I made, but ask me how much I give a shit.

Cat owners let their cats out at night to roam the damned neighborhood, get into my trash, dig and shit in my yard, and walk all over my car.
If I was to let my dog( even if it is *just* a chihuahua) do the same thing, people would be calling the pound.
And don't give me that, "it's part of a cat's nature to roam at night" bullshit, either.
It's part of a dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. So we should let them?

Keep your cat in your house or in your yard, and stay the fuck out of mine.

The "cat owner" remark was not aimed at you or any comments you made.

I don't know of many owners that let their cats out at night but if you're terrorized by a little pussy trail then let the neighbors know. If you do, could you tell us how you did it without sounding like a sniveling whiner?

It's completely irresponsible of a pet owner to let their pets roam the neighborhood freely. It's subjects them to diseases, harm, and just flat out being killed. It also subjects other peoples pets that are safely contained in their own yards to unneeded stress.

Next case before the Court: Docket #524461

Smith v Jones

"Mr. Smith filed complaint against Mr Jones for unneeded stress on his dog............"

(We will not be able to continue this broadcast until the Judge and court members subside their laughter......)

Heat index is supposed to be well over 100 here tomorrow.
Think I will just float around in the pools more.

I did that today, it came a heck of a storm, wind lightening, hail, etc...
Was fun to watch from the pool.

UScitizen, I drained my pool this year. I realized something last year, The entire summer, the water is too hot to enjoy the damn pool. Its like bathwater for 6 months really unless you want to go for a swim at 0500. Arizona is a strange place to live.

Screw that damn money sucking hole in my back yard. (again with the x wife analogy's?) :)

It's a silly idea that owning cats is feminine and owning dogs masculine.

What does anybody base this silly notion on, exactly?

I happen to live with both a dog who is completly dependent on me, (thus demands my nurturing which is usually thought of as a FEMININE characteristic) and a cat who is semi-independent (it mostly lives outside and hunts for its supper).

If anything owning a CAT like THAT is a masculine trait since the creature demands very little nuturing from its "owner".

So using that logivc, men who own dogs are nancy boys, and men who own indpendent cats are manly men.

I happen to live with both a dog who is completly dependent on me, (thus demands my nurturing which is usually thought of as a FEMININE characteristic) and a cat who is semi-independent (it mostly lives outside and hunts for its supper).

If anything owning a CAT like THAT is a masculine trait since the creature demands very little nuturing from its "owner".

So using that logivc, men who own dogs are nancy boys, and men who own indpendent cats are manly men.

Consider the source.

It all stems from the myth that dogs are smarter than cats. Where does that come from? Because it's easier to train dogs to do stoopid pet tricks. Who the hell is dumb enough to judge intelligence based on submissiveness?

Consider the source.

You still Cryin' like a Bitch?... :lol:

Do you Feel that EVERYTHING is about you, Douchepickle?...

:)

peace...

It all stems from the myth that dogs are smarter than cats. Where does that come from? Because it's easier to train dogs to do stoopid pet tricks. Who the hell is dumb enough to judge intelligence based on submissiveness?[/quote]

People who are, by their very natures, nature born followers, of course.

You know, most people.

Forum List

Back