Melania Trump torches dem witness who mocked Barron Trump

Nobody mocked Barron Trump

They just pointed out that he is not a real Baron

Trumps are such Snowflakes

LOL... and you think maybe Trump, his mom and other people believed he was? and so it was so important for this woman to point that out? I think she had thought about this clever little quip of her's for some time, and i really doubt it was off the cuff. This is the kind of thing that is running between the synapses of these pin heads.
Sad truth is these people DO need to use a 13 year old for a talking point because they have already failed on so many levels and are desperate.
OMG THIS IS IT BARRON ISNT A REAL BARON THIS IS HOW HILLARY CAN STILL WIN THE 2016 ELECTION

Trump shows he can’t spell

LOL... and you think maybe Trump, his mom and other people believed he was? and so it was so important for this woman to point that out? I think she had thought about this clever little quip of her's for some time, and i really doubt it was off the cuff. This is the kind of thing that is running between the synapses of these pin heads.
Sad truth is these people DO need to use a 13 year old for a talking point because they have already failed on so many levels and are desperate.
OMG THIS IS IT BARRON ISNT A REAL BARON THIS IS HOW HILLARY CAN STILL WIN THE 2016 ELECTION

Trump shows he can’t spell
The name "Barron" is spelled with 2 Rs.

Melania is right! :thup:

In my opinion, why bring the child's name at all? why????????? he has nothing to do with anything

DemonRats are total scum.

Yes, and then Hillary can nominate Karlan for the Supreme Court and boy! do we need that kind of thinking there! Ha!

Trump 2020

I am partial to this meme!

fb_img_1574332574245-jpg.292669

EVERYTIME I see it I have to LOL about Chelsea Hubble!....I'm bad!

Forum List

Back