Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump

I disagree, she has a very classy Slovene accent.

She is fluent in Slovenian and speaks passable English

Her French, Italian and German are rudimentary

Wrong again moron
880c140ba64569734bc7fb44f4b5ae63.jpg

YOU’RE JUST SUCH A HATER LOL
YOU’RE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH ALL THE TIME.

I guess you gonna say she’s ugly too lol

OK

Show some examples of her speaking French, German and Italian

As First Lady she has had opportunities to converse fluently with leaders and people in those countries......she hasn’t

Lol you are such a dumb fuck

Show some examples of Melania speaking other languages or STFU

How about kiss my ass and let’s call it even?

I liked Truman although a leftist, a leftist with balls. In his first months in office he dropped the atomic bomb on Japan, ending World War II.

To be honest my son used the quote when he was in College and I had never heard it before... I just now looked it up and there was Harry... You are correct re: him being a liberal, Harry not my Son... I think what I know of him he was grounded... New about real life... He probably is rolling over in grave considering what Democrats look like now...

Did Harry Truman have college degree?
Truman did not earn a college degree, although he did enroll in college for a semester and later took a few courses at law school. Instead, he joined the Army in 1917. At the start of WWI, Truman joined the National Guard.
Harry S. Truman Biography - Presidential Pet Museum

Melania is very intelligent as well. She speaks 6 languages.
Not well

I disagree, she has a very classy Slovene accent.

She is fluent in Slovenian and speaks passable English

Her French, Italian and German are rudimentary

Wrong again moron
880c140ba64569734bc7fb44f4b5ae63.jpg

YOU’RE JUST SUCH A HATER LOL
YOU’RE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH ALL THE TIME.

I guess you gonna say she’s ugly too lol

OK

Show some examples of her speaking French, German and Italian

As First Lady she has had opportunities to converse fluently with leaders and people in those countries......she hasn’t

How many languages can you speak?

Mrs. Trump comes from a multilingual country on a multilingual continent. She's a very diverse individual, and libs should salute that,no? Instead of condemning it.

Mrs. Trump is also very LGBTQ-friendly.

She is the first First Lady in history to pose for a lesbian inspired photo shoot.

Lesbians should be supporting the Trumpster 100%.

Mrs. Trump comes from a multilingual country on a multilingual continent. She's a very diverse individual, and libs should salute that,no? Instead of condemning it.
Democrats have their members to solicit websites with information that favors Republicans, the Constitution, and White House people they're looking for poop on. Then, when they have all they want, they use their political influence to have them taken down if they're too favorable to the right, erase dirt their people do, and when the remembrance comes and you a link to it, it ain't there no mo, because the left loves to scream "it didn't happen," "Prove it" and you no longer have a link to show any information that would benefit President Trump, and trust me, these proctologists have their committees looking up every rightie's butt for polyps of error or any little thing that could be used against the next generation of Republicans, as if they were one with the lies the left has to constantly create to get arabs running the state department some day, for example, to betray us to the Muslim world who hates us yet more than Israel. The Democrats have divorced themselves from those of us with roots back to the Mayflower, and have fallen into worshipping foreign powers to do their bidding against the American taxpayer who must foot the bill for this massive wave of lawsuits Democrats have lined up with huge lies, just like the ones they used to fool America into thinking Trump colluded with Russians when he said he didn't, and the failure to find facts backed up his truthful words. Nadler's pretense should have him put in a straight jacket for lack of authenticity.

I liked Truman although a leftist, a leftist with balls. In his first months in office he dropped the atomic bomb on Japan, ending World War II.

To be honest my son used the quote when he was in College and I had never heard it before... I just now looked it up and there was Harry... You are correct re: him being a liberal, Harry not my Son... I think what I know of him he was grounded... New about real life... He probably is rolling over in grave considering what Democrats look like now...

Did Harry Truman have college degree?
Truman did not earn a college degree, although he did enroll in college for a semester and later took a few courses at law school. Instead, he joined the Army in 1917. At the start of WWI, Truman joined the National Guard.
Harry S. Truman Biography - Presidential Pet Museum

And remember he had to make such a decision after being the VP and then President after Roosevelt died. He was just VP for 86 days and stepped up and saved many lives. Liberals will probably hate him after this lol

Get your cotton picking black ass back to the plantatio, boy! You need to be shackled and bullwhipped Kunta Kinta style for deviating from the thread topic.

:whip:
A racist trump supporter, I'm so shocked. Lol.
Oh and the first whore cant wait till the orange drops dead.

The racist are always the ones who call another racist. If you were racist loser ass then you would have a " racist " thought in order to accuse someone of being a racist you have to be a racist.

upload_2019-8-20_21-51-55.png

Mrs. Trump is also very LGBTQ-friendly.

She is the first First Lady in history to pose for a lesbian inspired photo shoot.

Lesbians should be supporting the Trumpster 100%.
They should. The left wants lesbians to fuck men if those men are wearing a dress.

L
Oh and are those the first whore parents ? Speak of chain migration and leeching off tax payers dollars.
Melania immigrated and went through the Naturalization process the legal way.
She is yet to clarify what fraud she used to get an Einstein type of Visa, and she used the chain migration method that her fat husband has been complaining and threatening to end. But again she is against cyber bullying and her husband is the bully in chief name calling idiot. What a fucking family those leeches are.
Liar! She never became a naturalized Citizen through chain migration.
Her parents did.

Who dresses the orange ? Out of the 80s.
Get your cotton picking black ass back to the plantatio, boy! You need to be shackled and bullwhipped Kunta Kinta style for deviating from the thread topic.

Why not we already had the first First “Lady” Transsexual.
Prove she is a trans.

Hey it’s ok she’s a trans we knew Barry liked coke and dick in his college days. But again no big deal. At least he gave up the coke.
Prove she is a trans.

Prove she is a trans.

Hey it’s ok she’s a trans we knew Barry liked coke and dick in his college days. But again no big deal. At least he gave up the coke.
Prove she is a trans.

Pictures have been published which indicate that Obama's old lady ain't no lady. The matter has been looked into by leading investigative journalists including Alex Jones. To date, the Obamas haven't even addressed the people's concern, much less prove M. Obama's gender.

OTOH, Mrs. Trump has had nude pics shot of her,documenting her sex.

Nothing from Obama

Prove she is a trans.

Prove she is a trans.

Pictures have been published which indicate that Obama's old lady ain't no lady. The matter has been looked into by leading investigative journalists including Alex Jones. To date, the Obamas haven't even addressed the people's concern, much less prove M. Obama's gender.

OTOH, Mrs. Trump has had nude pics shot of her,documenting her sex.

Nothing from Obama

Thank God

Prove she is a trans.

Prove she is a trans.
maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

Forum List

Back